剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
那你就不是人了
haunting you in some way.
对 也许 也许我该
Yeah, maybe-- maybe I should
去和我的心理医生聊聊这件事
talk to my therapist about it.
最近这件事在我脑海里挥之不去
I mean, it's been on my mind a lot lately.
卡罗尔
Carol.
我帮你找了件适合葬礼穿的衣服
I found you something to wear for the funeral.
还有一小时就开始了
It's in an hour.
老姐 我做不到 我不想他下葬
Sis, I can't do it. I don't wanna bury him.
老姐 我做不到
Sis, I can't.
他们为什么要这么杀死他
Why'd they have to kill him like that?
他们为什么要这样开枪打死他
Why'd they shoot him like that?
正如卢修斯对你而言 他是我生死与共的人
He was my ride or die like Lucious is to you.
他们为什么要这样对他 老姐
Why'd they have to do that to him, sis?
这样不对 这样不对
It ain't right! It ain't right.
卡罗尔 我们... 来
O-okay, Carol. We-- come on.
我们带她去找贝基好吗
Let-- let's take her to Becky, all right?
-我们要找贝基 -我不去
- We gonna get Becky. - I can't go.
-我做不到 -我们马上回来
- I can't do it. - We'll be right back.
她的状态比上次吸嗨的时候还要糟糕
She is way worse than the last time she was on that stuff.
你真的要原谅你自己 老姐
You really need to forgive yourself, sis.
你知道那贱♥人♥特蕾西让你别无选择
You know that bitch Tracy did not give you a choice.
归根结底 那晚都会有人死
And bottom line, somebody was gonna die that night,
-我很高兴死的不是你 -没错
- and I'm glad it wasn't you. - Exactly.
老妹 如果你没扣下扳机
Sis, if you hadn't pulled that trigger when you did...
那很有可能在这里的只剩下我俩了
it might be only two of us standing here right now.
你需要依赖我们
You need to lean on us.
我们在你身边陪着你 老姐
We're here for you, sis.
这就是亲姐妹 听到了吗
That's what sisters are for. You hear me?
我不想你的压力这么大
I don't want you stressed out like that.
我们支持你
We got you.
打我一巴掌
Smack me.
不 我活该该打
No, I deserve it for destroying a meal
我毁了一道会令胡安妮塔相形见绌的大菜
that I know would have put Juanita's to shame.
看来我们也无从得知了
Well, I guess we'll never know, right?
今晚我可不想看到你这么不开心 泰瑞
This is not the look I wanted to see on your face tonight, Teri.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I'll make this up to you, I promise.
好吗
Okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也很对不起 宝贝 让我洗个澡
I'm sorry too, babe. Let me get in the shower.
♪靠近点♪
♪Come close♪
♪宝贝 靠近我♪
♪Baby, come at me♪
安德鲁
Andre.
♪我们♪
♪Oh, and we♪
你怎么了
What has gotten into you?
安德鲁
Andre.
今晚你冲我家人吼的时候
You yelling at my family tonight...
真的是太性感了
was incredibly sexy.
♪一整夜♪
♪All night long♪
安德鲁·里昂 我们不能这样
Andre Lyon, we cannot do this.
你父母就在楼下
Your mother and father are right downstairs...
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们可以 宝贝 我们可以
Yes, we can, baby. Yes, we can.
我们也会
And we will.
♪舞动起来♪
♪Shake it up♪
♪舞动起来 舞动起来♪
♪Shake it, shake it up, shake it, shake it up ♪
♪舞动起来♪
♪Shake it up ♪
各位 瓦伦蒂诺餐厅都准备好了
Hey, y'all, Valentino's is all backed up,
但是他们会一些做点菜
but they're gonna give us some plates.
我出门的时候
Y'all hangry folks try not
你们几个饿鬼不要互相残杀
to kill each other while I'm out.
没人在乎你去哪 卢修斯
Nobody cares where your ass is going, Lucious.
丑人
Ugly mutt.
达蒙
Damon.
你说我们之前说好的 卢修斯
You said we had a deal, Lucious.
你不惹我家人 我也不惹你的
You leave mine alone, I leave yours alone.
是雅娜来找我的
Yana came to me, man.
不不不 我们说好的 卢修斯
No, no, no. We had a deal, Lucious.
给我把猎枪放下
Put the damn shotgun down, man.
雅娜是个冉冉新星
Yana is a star.
你可以查到我几个儿子的住址
You can know where my son lives
但你没发现自己的宝贝女儿有天赋吗
but you can't see that your baby girl has got a gift?
她的歌♥声如天使
She sings like an angel.
我听过她唱歌♥
I heard her sing.
我听过她在医院唱歌♥
I heard her sing in the hospital.
她现在还在唱歌♥
She's still singing.
她现在就在录音室里唱歌♥
She's singing right now in the studio.
你可以自己去看
You come check for yourself.
我对你起誓
I swear to you, man...
如果不是真的 你就完蛋了
if it ain't legit, it's a wrap.
她是我见过的最有天赋的新星
She's the brightest star I've ever seen.
琦 怎么回事 来晚了
Cook, what's up? It's late.
卡罗尔和孩子都没到
Carol and the baby ain't even here right now.
出了什么问题吗
Something wrong?
你对他们动手
Yeah, you putting your hands on them.
这就是问题
That's what's wrong.
我知道你的算盘
I know what you up to.
你对我妹妹和自己的孩子
You ain't been nothing but a menace
都是个威胁
to my sister and your own damn kids.
我要告诉你
I'm telling you,
德雷尔 如果你继续对他们动手
Durrell, if you don't stop treating 'em like that--
我向天起誓
my hand to God--
你不会有好下场
this is gonna be bad for you.
你要小心点
Yo, you need to be careful
自己树的敌 也不要随意威胁
who you roll up on, making threats--
我不是来开枪打你的 德雷尔
I didn't come here to do this, Durrell.
别逼我
Don't make me.
贱♥人♥ 如果你蠢到拿枪指着我
Bitch, if you dumb enough to pull a gun on me,
你最好聪明到能开枪
you better be smart enough to use it.
说狠话 威胁我
See, them threats and that talk,
对我都没用
it don't work with me.
我不是我妹妹
I'm not my sister.
我不会再让你一脚把她踹出门
And I'm not gonna come over here one more time
然后来这里接她
to pick her up off the floor after you drop-kicked her.
不要再找她
Just leave her, okay?
帮帮忙 不要再找她
Do everybody a favor and just leave.
你们霍洛威姐妹嘴巴真会说
You Holloway sisters got a lot of mouth on you.
真不知道你们的牙为什么还没被人打掉
It's any wonder how y'all got any teeth left at all.
我叫你不要再去找她 德雷尔
I t-told you to leave, Durrell!
昆西 你这两周做兼♥职♥
All right, Quincy, you're not only gonna earn extra cash
不仅能赚外快
these two weeks you're temping.
还能带着巧嘴簧舌回到学校
You're gonna go back to school knowing the art of the woo.
所以是要闲聊还是要拍马屁
So is that, like, schmoozing or ass-kissing or something?
比那更能吸引人 兄弟
It's way more sexy, brother.
讨好术是因人而异的
Wooing is customized to the individual.
需要技巧
It requires strategy.
那我们要从这个人开始吗
So... we're starting with this guy?
保罗·贝内特
Paul Bennett?
他有全美金曲奖的投票权
He's an ASA voter.
你要护送他女儿派珀去拉维提科斯
You're gonna escort his daughter Piper to Laviticus
看特雷热和德文的全美金曲奖提名合唱表演
to see Treasure and Devon perform their ASA-nominated duet.
我的工作就是带她出去吗
That's work, taking her out?
你带她去体验帝国娱乐
You're taking her for the Empire experience,
和艺人在后台合影留念什么的
pictures backstage with the artists, all that.
她就会跑回去告诉她爸
She'll run back to Daddy and tell him
这些体验有多好 更重要的是
how awesome it was and, more importantly,
特雷热和德文有多棒
how incredible Devon and Treasure are.
然后他就会投票给他女儿喜欢的人
So he votes for whoever his kids like.
-没错 -好
- That's right. - Yeah, okay.
-这些老人家都过时了 -过时但有影响力
- These old dudes are corny. - Corny and influential.
但如果你讨好得恰到好处
But if you woo her right,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表