剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Afraid I can't do that.
这一头乱发串真不错 卢修斯
Nice dreadlocks, Lucious.
当你告诉雅娜 她必须等到早上
When you told Yana that she had to wait till morning
才能拿到钱 你是在拖时间
to get her money, you was stalling.
还有多久达蒙就会到了
How long before Damon arrives?
一小时 或者更短
An hour, maybe less.
好吧 那你只有不到一秒时间
Well, you got less than a second
得在二者中择其一
to make one of two choices.
要么把笔记本给我
Either you give me that laptop,
或者我把你杀死在这里
or I'm gonna kill you right where you're sitting.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但如果我这样就妥协了的话
But if I was to comply with that,
那我就得跟达蒙兄弟对着干了
then I'd have to contend with brother Damon.
我得承认 这两个结果没一个好的
I'll admit, that's two negative outcomes.
但是总有第三种选择的 对吧
But there's always a third alternative, right?
你跟我 我们俩就得好好开动一下脑筋了
You and me--we just got to get real creative about it.
你把笔记本给我
You give me the laptop,
我给你一个领先于达蒙的时间优势
I'ma give you a head start on Damon.
对于达蒙来说 一小时不算多
Now, an hour on a man like Damon ain't much,
但对于你这样的一只猫来说 雷
but for a cat like you, Ray,
我知道你会充分利用的 所以...
I know you're gonna make the best of it, so...
保险箱在哪里
where's the safe?
卢修斯
Lucious?
得等等了
抱歉
雷 你在哪里
Ray, where you at?
按播放键
♪偷偷摸摸的贱♥人♥ 鬼鬼祟祟的小贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitch bitch, snitchin'-ass bitch♪
♪偷偷摸摸的贱♥人♥ 鬼鬼祟祟的小贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitch bitch, snitchin'-ass bitch♪
该死
Damn!
-♪此事你知♪ -♪此事我知♪
- ♪And you know it♪ - ♪And I know it♪
-♪此事你知♪ -♪此事我知♪
- ♪And you know it♪ - ♪And I know it♪
♪你知我知♪
♪And you know I know it♪
我儿子怎么样
How's my boy?
你成功了 小家伙
You made it, baby boy.
你是货真价实的里昂族人
You a real Lyon.
上帝救了你
God saved you.
我知道
I know.
我保证 不论代价如何
I promise you, whatever it takes,
我都会履行我与祂之间的约定
I'm gonna honor the deal I made with Him.
我会保护你和你母亲
I'm gonna protect you and your mother.
我会一直在你身边 好吗
And I'm gonna be by your side the whole way, okay?
嗨 弟弟
Hey, little brother.
我不能让主拿走所有功劳
I couldn't let the Lord take all the credit.
你脸上的表情是无价的 安德鲁
Oh, the expression on your face is priceless, Andre.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
并不复杂
Oh, it's not complicated.
是我 兄弟
It was me, bro.
我回应了你的祈祷
I answered your prayers.
不对 上帝才能回应我的祈祷 你...
No, God answered my prayers. You--
可别再往下说了
Oh, just don't go there.
祂为何会听你的呢
Why would He listen to you?
你是个冷血杀手 安德鲁
You're a cold-blooded killer, Andre.
我救了你的小家
I saved your little family...
我现在想要一点回报之情
and I'm just looking for a little gratitude.
达蒙
Damon!
你就是我的弱点 琦琦
You're my weakness, Cookie.
滚出我家去
Get the hell out of my house!
那可不行
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
我得在这里待着 你欠我的 贱♥人♥
I'am stick around a bit, 'cause now you owe me, bitch!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表