剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我从认识你那天起 琦琦
Ever since I met you, Cookie,
你就一直对我坦诚相待 我很感激
you've only spoken truth to me, and I appreciate that.
不用谢
You're welcome.
波西娱乐与《茶话会》
And you definitely have your things going on
你都做得风生水起
with Bossy and with Tea Talk...
显然你很会办事
and, um, you clearly get things done.
-我相信你 -必须啊
- I believe in you. - You better.
我也相信卢修斯
And I believe in Lucious too.
所以说
So with that said...
我愿意和你们俩一起合作
I would like to work with both of you.
但话先说清楚了
But let's just get this understood now.
我不会介入你们的关系
I will not be in the middle of your relationship, okay?
-我们没关系 -晚了 你之前干什么了
- There's no relationship. - It's kind of too late.
我只想保持工作关系 只做音乐
I just wanna keep it business, just music.
没问题吧
Can we agree to that?
我就是只来谈公事 亲
Hey, that's what I'm here to talk about, baby.
-说好了 -好
- Agreed. - Cool.
欢迎加入波西娱乐 雅娜
Welcome to Bossy, Yana.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢修斯先生 你不用帮忙
Mr. Lucious, you don't have to help.
我知道 但有时候
Baby, I know that, but sometimes
每个人都需要一点帮助
everybody needs a little bit of help.
这话不假
Now, that is true.
胡安妮塔 你今晚就到这里吧
You know, Juanita, why don't you take the rest of the night off?
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Absolutely.
好 谢谢你 先生
All right, thank you, sir.
你最好先把碗收拾完
You better finish them dishes first, you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 夫人 -你好吗
- Hi, Miss. - How you doing?
很好
Okay.
你让我吃了一惊
You surprised me.
别装了 卢修斯
Oh, come on, Lucious.
你也心知肚明 你不吃惊
You know damn well you're not surprised.
我知道你很大度 但雅娜这件事
I know you're a big person, but the thing with Yana,
你真是宰相肚里能撑船
that was really, really big.
我之前的话 都是认真的
Hey, look, I said what I said, and I meant it.
我对你没意见
I-I didn't have a problem with you
也不是不满你的音乐事业和才华
or your music or your talent.
我只是对我们的感情动摇了
I was just starting to doubt... us.
这是两码事
There is a difference.
这该喝一杯庆祝了
Then that deserves a drink.
不 卢修斯 我不喝了
No, Lucious, I'm good.
不 我们能做到这份上
No, the fact that we can get to a place
成熟面对 公私分明
where we can just be grown folks like this,
这值得喝一杯
that's worth drinking to.
琦 你到底怎么了
Cook, what in the hell is wrong with you?
特蕾西的事
The thing that happened with Tracy,
你得把杀人这个包袱抛下了
you're gonna have to put that body behind you,
她活该有此下场
'cause she deserved that.
不是特蕾西 不是因为"白特蕾西"
It's not Tracy. It's not... White Tracy.
那是因为什么
Then what is it?
是"杀死特雷西"这件事
It's the White Tracy incident.
让我回想起
It's bringing something back to me
我以为早就埋藏的记忆
that--that I thought I buried a long time ago,
这事藏在心里
and it is killing me...
让我太难受了
to keep it inside.
不管是什么事
Whatever it is,
你知道你可以告诉我
you know you can talk to me about it.
不管是孩子们 还是其他事
I don't care if it's about the boys or whatever.
和孩子们无关
It's not about the boys.
事关我妹卡罗尔
it's about my sister Carol.
你哪去了
Where the hell are you?
出来
Come out!
出来啊
Show yourself!
不用喊 弟弟
No need to yell, little brother.
是你做的吧 回答我
It's you, isn't it? Answer me!
冷静点 安德鲁
Calm down, Andre.
回答你的问题 确实是我
In regards to your question, yes, it's me,
你亲爱的哥哥
your loving brother.
你太妇人之仁 有些事我替你干了
I'm doing the work that you're too soft to do.
我不软弱
I'm not soft.
昆西差点摊上事儿
Quincy could have gotten in serious trouble.
必要手段
Had to be done.
这是我的主场了 安德鲁
It's my show now, Andre.
你还不明白吗
Do you still not understand that?
你拥有的一切
This, all of this,
你坐上那个"王位"
you in that chair,
都是我为你铺的路
I did that, for you...
为了我们的前程
For us.
你不赏识我的行事作风
You don't appreciate my handiwork...
但泰瑞肯定很喜欢
But I'm pretty sure Teri does.
她说那是她这辈子最爽的一次
She said it was the best lay of her life.
你没资格这么做
You had no right.
用脑子想想啊 安德鲁 泰瑞以前
Come on, Andre, when has Teri ever showed up
什么时候会午后来找你寻欢呢
in the middle of the day for a little afternoon delight?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你娶了一个美娇娘啊 安德鲁
Got a beautiful woman on your hands, Andre.
-闭嘴 -那小吊袜带
- Shut up. - That little garter getup.
-太销魂了 -够了
- What do you even do with that? - Enough!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
一个简单的理念
It's a simple concept...
里昂家的人都懂 报仇
that all Lyons understand: revenge.
报什么仇
Revenge for what?
你看 你甚至都没想过她
See, you don't even think about her.
你当她没存在过一样
You pretend like she never existed.
谁
Who?
我妈
My mother...
你和你家人杀死的那个女人
the woman you and your family killed.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表