剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你怎么会跟她结婚啊
Why would you get married to her?
是这样
You know what?
我们申请婚姻无效
I don't know that I believe that an annulment
好像不妥呢
is the best thing for us.
全美金曲奖因为颁奖典礼一直在逼我
The ASAs are down my throat because their ceremony
跟我们的音乐节撞车了
coincides with our festival, and I--
-你是个好人 -这我知道
- You're a great person. - I know I'm a great person!
"我伸出手想触碰你
"I reach out to touch you,
却发现你远在天边"
but realize you're miles away."
我没想到你对我是这种感觉
I had no idea that you felt this way about me.
而我应该应当给予爱
You're everything in me
因为这都是我的一部分
I should've loved because it's all a part of me.
是我 妈 我很抱歉
It's me, Mom. I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Don't you apologize, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
♪没错♪
♪Yeah, yeah♪
♪我思我欲♪
♪I thought what I wanted♪
♪即我所需♪
♪Oh, was what I needed♪
♪这些镜像♪
♪All these reflections♪
♪告诉我不同♪
♪Showing me something different♪
♪当我失落♪
♪Oh, when I'm down♪
经过大概一个月的准备
Okay, so about after a month of preparation,
我们开始建立三个舞台
we're starting to build three stages
能让15个顶尖艺人表演 亲爱的
for 15 of our top performers, honey,
因为我们要不遗余力
because we are going to snatch wigs and edges.
我们要发表个声明 你懂那意思
We're making a statement. You know what that mean.
我以为这个采访
Uh, I thought that this interview
是今天下午进行
was scheduled for later this afternoon.
贝基 你有没有
Becky, did you finish
搞定那些豪华便携厕所
locking down those luxury porta-potties?
确保要订两倍的女厕所
Make sure you order double for women
并照顾我的姐♥妹♥们♥
and take care of my Melodies.
亲爱的 就照顾好我所有孩子就行
Honey, just take care of all the children.
当然了 我会告诉我的助手
Of course, I'll tell my assistant
去转告你的助手
to tell your assistant.
-我是贝基 -乔恩
- Hi, Becky. - Jon.
对 这是贝基 我们的合伙人之一
Yes, this is Becky, one of our partners.
-所以 -创建人
- So-- - Founders.
行吧 便携厕所的事情
Yeah, so, you know, that porta-potty issue,
那只是为数不多那个你一直在维护的
that's something on the long list that that dinosaur
恐龙从来不考虑的事情
you been stuck covering doesn't think about.
你说的恐龙 是埃尔维斯·斯通
And by dinosaur, you mean Elvis Stone,
全美金曲奖主席
the head of the ASAs.
反正我没说过这名字
Mm, that name never came out of my mouth.
对吧 贝基
Did it Becky?
我也没机会说
Well, I certainly didn't get to say it.
也许不是 但你确实把你们的音乐节
Well, maybe it didn't, but you did schedule your event
跟他的颁奖典礼安排在同一晚
on the exact same night as his,
挖走了所有全美金曲奖的顶尖艺人
draining all relevant talent from the ASAs.
真的吗
I did that?
所以他才咄咄逼人
Is that why he's on the attack,
说波西音乐节太业余
referring to BossyFest as amateurish...
伊什塔尔级别的大败 和琦琦·里昂的自我满足
An Ishtar-level debacle, and a Cookie Lyon ego trip?
又来了 用我的名字蹭热度
Ah, there it is-- using my name to stay relevant.
你也知道对他来说那是
Mm-hmm, 'cause you know that's the only value
黑人女性的唯一价值 对吧
black women have to him. You know that right?
但你瞧 我不是来谈论
But look, I'm not here to talk
那个固执年迈的大叔
about that crusty, chalky uncle.
我是来利用波西音乐节
I'm here to use BossyFest
提升和推广音乐节女性的知名度
to uplift and recognize women in music
就像我们是财务英雄一般
as the financial heroes we've always been.
我说得对吧
Ain't that right.
允许我再增色一番
Allow me to add some color to this.
你应该采访梅尔 她开启了
So Mel should be interviewed, she started--
行了行了 贝基
All right, all right, all right, Becky.
现在不行 不是时候 懂吗
Not now. Not now, okay?
我们没空
We don't have time for that.
采访只能到此为止了
Oh, hey, now, this has gotta wrap this up.
我得走了 还要准备大型音乐节呢
Gotta go. Got a big show to put on.
如果你还有问题 可以打给我的助手
If you have any more questions, you can call my assistant.
我的宝贝要回来了
My baby's coming back.
-安德鲁 -对
- Oh, Andre. - Yes.
他要出来了 真棒
Oh, he's getting out. That's great.
-我的儿子回来了 -是啊 好极了
- My son is coming back. - Yeah, wonderful.
对
Yes.
猜猜谁来吃晚饭了
Guess who's coming to dinner.
瞧瞧你 你看着真精神
Oh, look at you. You look so good.
一个月的集中精神治疗
Well, a month of intense psychiatric treatment
-很有成效 -没错
- will do that. - Yes.
谢谢你们没有放弃我
Thank you guys for not giving up on me.
绝不会 你饿了吗
Oh, never. Never. You hungry?
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
我们从红公鸡餐厅点了你爱吃的
We ordered all your favorites from Red Rooster.
谁想来点虾球
Yeah, now, who wants some shrimp and grits?
我想 我知道你也想
I do. I know you do.
是啊 听着 儿子
Yeah, well, look here, son.
你想在这住多久都可以
You are welcome to stay here as long as you need to.
等你准备好回帝国娱乐工作后
When you're ready to go back to work at Empire,
就给你在城里安置个好公♥寓♥
we'll get you a nice apartment over in the city--
我暂时不会回去了 老爹
I'm not going back anytime soon, Pop.
等等 我一直在对我们的艺人撒谎
Wait a minute. I've been sitting here lying to our artists--
我是说你的艺人 想保护你的远见
I mean your artists-- trying to protect your vision--
这是你医生建议的吗 宝贝
Um, is that what the doctor advised, baby?
如果是这样 你不必着急
Because if that's so, you don't have to rush.
洛克特医生说我应该只做
Well, Dr. Lockett made it clear that I should only engage
积极向上 能治愈自我的事 所以
in activities that are uplifting and healing, so...
没错
Yes.
所以我决定加入普莱斯牧师
That's why I've decided to join Reverend Pryce
去乌拉圭传教
on a church mission to Uruguay.
什么
What?
所以你要去南美
Huh, so you're going to South America?
对 教会让我看清了自我价值
Yeah, the church gave me the clarity of my self-worth
给我力量赶走金斯利
and the power to cast out Kingsley,
所以没错 我要去南美
so yeah, I'm going to South America.
好吧 用这方法治疗
Okay, well, that's a very interesting way
非常有趣
to continue healing.
儿子 那很好 但泰瑞知道吗
Son, that's good. But does Teri know?
因为沃克现在还太小 不能去这么远 所以
Because Walker's way too young to travel that far, so--
我要让自己重新振作
I'm getting-- I'm getting myself together
为了泰瑞和沃克好
for Teri and Walker's sake.
对吧 哈基姆
Right, Hakeem?
我们做的一切都是为了孩子
You know everything we do is for our babies.
-没错 -那我们可以把你在维加斯醉酒婚礼
- Right on. - So we can blame your drunken Vegas wedding
-怪罪到你们孩子身上 -卢修斯 现在不行
- on your babies? - Uh, Lucious, not now.
泰瑞知道你的计划吗
So does Teri know your plans?
我等不及和你们说
I can't wait for you guys to hear more
更多有关普莱斯牧师的任务
about Reverend Pryce's mission.
我们将要举办
I mean, we are opening
乌拉圭首都
22年来蒙得维的亚第一个新教会
Montevideo's first new congregation in 22 years.
我很激动
I'm excited, you know?
他叫我参与 我无法拒绝
He asked me to be a part of it. I couldn't say no.
嘻 哈 帝 国
第六季 第十七集
雅娜在这里
And here's Yana.
等一下 灯管就在雅娜头上吗
Wait, wait-- overhead LEDs for Yana?
贝基 你想把嘎吱小姐
Becky, do you want Miss Crunch Crunch
搞得像地穴守护者吗
to look like the Crypt Keep--
美国90年代的恐怖卡♥通♥片《魔界奇谭》
地穴守护者是卡♥通♥里介绍故事的木偶
喂 你怎么样
Hello? How you doing?
新色♥情♥网♥站♥吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表