剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
好吗
All right?
好的
Yes, sir.
♪我有风格 她也有风格♪
♪I got the style, she got the style♪
♪郊区 市中心 昂首阔步♪
♪Uptown, downtown, got that swagger♪
♪郊区 市中心 昂首阔步♪
♪Uptown, downtown, got that swagger♪
♪郊区 市中心 昂首阔步♪
♪Uptown, downtown, got that swagger♪
这是我们杰出的福音传道明星
There's our evangelist star extraordinaire.
克拉克牧师 我还没准备好呢
Pastor Clark, you caught me without my armor.
别让我们打断你的排练
Oh, don't let us interrupt your process.
我知道女士们对于明天的表演
I know the ladies already expressed their excitement
已经表达了他们的兴奋之情
over tomorrow's performance.
但就我看来 你的信仰可以完成什么
But as far as I'm concerned, this is just the beginning
这只是个开始
of what you can accomplish through your faith.
这是我们考虑的方向
Here's the direction we're thinking of going.
好的
Oh, okay.
提安娜
救赎之路
"放弃"
"Renouncing"...
我要放弃什么
What am I renouncing?
既然可以弥补之前的过错
Oh, why limit your platform by being only anti-murderous abortion,
为什么要限制你自己只反对堕胎
when you could also atone for your past mistakes?
婚外性行为 同性关系
Sex out of wedlock, same-sex relationships:
那些最热门的
The hits, you know.
谁说这是过错了
Who said those were mistakes?
自从收养了你前任的私生子
You're already well on the road to salvation
并像亲生孩子一样抚养
since taking in your ex's bastard child
你已经在救赎的路上了
to raise as your own.
私生子 抱歉
Bastard? Excuse me.
贝拉是我的孩子
Um, Bella is my own.
看到了吗 你身上都是优点
See? The good just jumps off of you.
或许我们不应该搞得太大 速度太快
Maybe we shouldn't go too big too soon.
这个负担太重了
You know, this is a lot.
别纠结于细节 亲爱的
Oh, no, no, don't get bogged down by the details, honey.
最重要的是你在帮助
The most important takeaway is that you're helping
新一代的女性避免误入歧途
a new generation of women avoid a wayward path.
我也这么觉得
Right. Yeah, I guess so.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我要回去排练了
I'm gonna head back to rehearsal.
很高兴见到你 克拉克牧师
Nice to see you, Pastor Clark.
♪当你对生活缺乏热情之时♪
♪When you're down on motivation♪
♪这就是你的弹♥药♥♪
♪That is your ammo♪
♪别相信他们说的♪
♪Don't believe what they say♪
♪因为你知道的更多♪
♪'Cause you know better♪
♪保持前进的步伐♪
♪Keep moving your own row♪
♪不要关注身外之物♪
♪Don't focus on what you're not♪
♪因为我们要思考拥有的♪
♪'Cause we should be thinking 'bout what we got♪
♪让我们把自己变得更好♪
♪Let's be trying to make ourself better♪
♪我们♪
♪And we♪
♪我们保持着好能量♪
♪We keeping all the good energy♪
♪我们拥有今天♪
♪We got today, oh♪
♪我们没有关系♪
♪We'll be okay♪
♪我们杀出一条路 仰望天空♪
♪We'll make a way, look to the sky♪
♪脸上保持微笑♪
♪Smile on your face♪
♪在天空中划过一道彩虹♪
♪Just leave a trace all over the place♪
♪如果你想感到舒爽♪
♪If you wanna feel good♪
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Dad, Dad, Dad!
抱歉 妈妈 是我
I'm sorry! Mom, it's me!
妈妈
Mama!
我把公♥司♥的一半都给了你
I gave you half of the company.
但我想要的是你们
But all I really wanted was all of you.
赶快给我上飞机
Just get on the damn helicopter.
我不去
No, I'm not.
我让你重新嫁给我的时候 琦琦
You know, when I asked you to marry me again, Cookie,
我把我们的誓言铭记于心
I took our vows to heart.
我做了我力所能及的一切
I did everything within my power
就为了成为你需要的那种人
to become the man that you said you needed me to be.
我很乖的 我做的所有事都是对的
I was being good. I did everything right!
真♥相♥ 你没法面对的
The truth, you can't face it.
-谢谢你 -敬我们的老时光
- Thank you. - To the good ol' days.
很好喝 谢谢
It was good. Thank you.
所以你想问我什么方面的建议
So what kind of advice you come looking for?
好吧 我不是来让你帮我建立一个
Okay, it's not like I'm asking you to help me build
更大 更好的帝国娱乐 但是...
a bigger, better Empire, but...
这也是我想要的
also, that's exactly what I'm asking...
就是你
of you.
你很有胆量 贝基
You got some nerve, Becky.
你偷走了提安娜 然后还敢来这里
You steal Tiana and then you come here
让我帮你毁掉我的生意
and ask me to help you tear down my business.
你真有趣
You are funny.
我每一个关于波西的直觉都是错的
Every single instinct I've had at Bossy has been wrong.
我在帝国娱乐的时候无人能敌
And when I was at Empire, I was on fire,
但是我现在失去了魔力
but I lost my magic,
而且我也不知道如何才能找回它
and I just don't know how to get it back.
听着 每个厂牌都会出错
Look, every head of a label is gonna screw up.
但好的厂牌能够找到扭亏为盈的方法
But the good ones figure out a way to spin those losses into wins.
我已经错过我的目标无数次
I've missed my mark countless times,
但帝国娱乐成为了行业巨鳄
but Empire became a giant,
是因为我永不放弃直到我走上了正确的道路
because I kept trying until I got the damn thing right.
所以贝基 你不能害怕犯错
So, Becky, you can't be afraid to make a mistake,
但你必须要从错误中吸取到教训
but you better damn sure learn from the things.
你听明白了吗
You hear me?
就这些 越装越真吗
Is that it? Fake it till I make it?
就这些吗
Is that all?
我还希望能听到一些天才的
I was expecting something genius
或者有用的话
or something useful.
就只有这些吗
Is that everything?
那你就是没听明白我跟你说的
You didn't hear anything I told you, then.
你什么痛苦都得承受...
You've gotta take whatever pain...
你得要让这痛苦摧毁你
You gotta allow it to destroy you,
让它将你四分五裂
let it rip you apart,
一直毒害到你的最深处
get drug all the way to the very bottom of your nature,
因为只有底部你才能看到
'cause only from the bottom can you see
每一条通往顶端的路
every possible pathway to the top.
你可能会穷尽一生
You've probably spent your whole life
逃避自己的阴暗面
running from your dark side.
向那些阴暗投降吧
Surrender to that darkness,
因为只有在黑暗之中
'cause only from that dark place
你才能真正看到光明
can you really see the light.
好了 大家伙
Whoo! All right, y'all.
-来 喝几杯 -好吧
- Come on, let's get some shots. - Uh, oh, okay.
-敬迈阿密 -敬迈阿密
- To Miami. - To Miami.
敬迈阿密 宝贝
To Miami, baby.
他们来了
Here they come.
清醒点 姐♥妹♥们♥
Keep it clean, ladies.
我们要带回家的只有行李哦
The only thing we wanna take home is our luggage.
你们好啊
Hey. How are you?
我们怎么样
How we doing?
你看起来很想跳舞的样子
You know, you look like you wanna dance.
而你又有眼色又可爱
And you are observant and cute.
你们想跟我们一起玩吗
You guys wanna party with us?
是啊 当然
Yeah, absolutely. Definitely.
-你们喝什么 -那要看你们买♥♥什么
- What are y'all drinking? - Well, what you buying?
我的要甜一点
Make mine sweet.
这样好不好
Well, you know what?
马特奥和路易斯去买♥♥酒的时候
My boys Mateo and Luis are gonna handle that
我来跟你们这些美丽的女士跳舞怎么样
while I take you pretty ladies to the dance floor.
这很不错
Oh, I like that.
来吧宝贝
Come with it, baby.
波西娱乐
-你回来了 -怎么了
- Hey. - What's going on?
发生了什么
What is going on?
听着 我想取消演出 好吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表