剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
这部戏主角是卢修斯·里昂 这才是人们想看的卖♥♥点
This is the Lucious Lyon story. That's what they care about.
行 你就拍这种虚构故事吧
Okay, well, you tell that fictional crap
但别带上我
but without me, okay?
另外 再把戴假发的那个妖艳货色
And you might as well let that little thing out there
赶走吧
that likes snatching her wig off
因为不用她演了
that she ain't got no job no more!
选角轮不到你来管
You are not in charge of casting!
是这样 卢修斯
You know what, Lucious?
我想了一下
Come to think of it,
你签这部电影合同时
when you were getting contracts signed for this movie,
让我签合同了吗
did you get one for me?
没有
No.
我不需要你签字同意
But I didn't need to get one from you.
那么
Well, turns out,
未经我同意 你没有改编权 也没有肖像使用权
you can't use my life rights or my likeness without my consent.
你写进剧本吧 没有琦琦 就拍不成电影
So put this in your script: no Cookie, no movie, all right?
老娘不让演了 因为老娘就是这么霸气
Now I'ma shut this bitch down the only way Cookie knows how.
可以停机收工了
And that's a cut and a wrap
反正就是导演喊停那一套
or whatever the hell they say on movie sets, baby.
赶紧收拾走人吧
You might as well pack on up.
电影没戏了
The movie is over, baby.
我的司机呢
Wait, where's my driver?
车呢
Where the hell is--
赶紧把我司机找来
Uh, excuse me, can you go get my driver
你还在这里费什么话啊
instead of running your damn mouth?
能把琦琦的车叫来吗
Can we get Cookie's car?
反正也是在这里浪费钱
Wasting money around here anyway.
删掉她的戏 是什么意思
What do you mean by remove her?
我们有一些合同纠纷
Look, look, we're having some contractual issues.
那之前演员扮演琦琦时
Okay, well, what about the scenes we've already shot
拍的戏呢
with the actress playing Cookie?
给角色换个名字
We just gotta call the character something else.
-想办法啊 -给角色换名字
- I don't know, man. - Call her something
这是一部传记电影
It's a historic biopic.
公众知道琦琦·里昂的存在
The public knows there was and is a Cookie Lyon.
这就跟要删掉影片中的音乐一样
That's like saying we're gonna take the music out the movie.
琦琦 你的司机来了
Cookie, your driver's here.
总算找来了 你跑哪里去了
Finally! Where your ass been?
这里有我什么歌♥能放吗
You got any of my music cued up?
-没 -不
- Uh, no. - No.
别让那辆车开走
Don't let that car leave.
你能告诉我...
Just tell me what you--
不能 你别让她走就行了
No, just make sure she stays.
干什么
What?
你记得这首歌♥吗
You remember this?
♪把钱还我 不然要你好看♪
♪Run me my money♪
♪钞票 美金 现钱♪
♪Cash, dollars, dinero♪
♪你以为是谁 额车已上锁♪
♪Who do you think? Yeah, I got the hood on lock♪
♪小爷在街头已名声在外♪
♪People whisper my name down on every block♪
♪废话少说 不然让你吃子弹♪
♪Talk less, I take you out with an unmarked Glock♪
♪不然先干掉你和你兄弟♪
♪Make a hit list and put your homie name on top, yeah♪
♪老大不用自夸牛掰 黑帮不用自夸厉害♪
♪Bosses don't brag, gangstas don't advertise♪
♪你死期已到时♪
♪What's your next move when death♪
♪你要怎么办♪
♪Stares you in the eyes♪
♪僵持不下♪
♪It's a standoff game♪
♪不照办 就上西天♪
♪Yeah, it's do or die♪
♪终有一天 用一生代价去偿还♪
♪One day, I'ma pay with my life♪
♪带着王者尊严♪
♪And like the king♪
全倒进去 不留一滴
The whole thing. Nuh-uh, every bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
这间办公室确实不错
This office does look good.
我们就在装♥修♥这事上很成功
Decorating: the one thing we didn't fail at.
跟他们签约 情况也不会好转
We are not gonna be better off if we take this deal.
谁去告诉提安娜
Who's gonna tell Tiana?
我不去
Not it!
见鬼
Ugh, damn.
波西应该是女性黑人音乐的灯塔
Bossy was supposed to be a beacon of black girl magic.
没有埃迪指手画脚的天下 多没美妙啊
The sun felt real good out from under Eddie's shadow.
波西不该昙花一现
Bossy wasn't supposed to be for just a moment.
没错 波西本该成为一种社会思潮
No, it was supposed to be a movement.
你要去哪里
What-- where are you going?
先什么都别签
We ain't signing nothing yet.
别喝我的酒
Don't drink my wine.
我看见了啊 我看见了
I see you! I see you!
我都还没喝呢
I'm not even drinking it.
之前没人跟你说海拔吧
And I bet nobody told you about the altitude.
没有 我晕得够呛
No, and I was so dizzy
下坡时 一路爬回来了
that I had to crawl all the way back down the slope.
今晚过得很开心 凯利
Well, this has truly been an enjoyable evening, Kelly, but--
谢谢
thank you--
我之前说了
as I said when we spoke,
晚宴意味着要谈商业提议
with dinner comes a business proposal.
差点不用谈 我就可以走人了
Ah, this close to a clean getaway.
我想买♥♥下你的股份
I want to buy your shares.
帝国娱乐股份太赚钱了
Empire's making too much money.
我为什么要卖♥♥掉
Why would I sell?
先别下定论
We'll see.
损益表
P&L reports?
不是到下个月股东会才能收到吗
We're not supposed to get this till next month.
这是我掌权后的收益数据
These are the numbers since I took the helm.
因为特雷热和德文专辑大卖♥♥
The success of Treasure and Devon's albums
收益上两位数猛增
has catapulted earnings into the double digits.
我得承认
I have to admit,
你之前签下"先知诗人" 令我刮目相看
I was impressed when you signed Prophetic the Poet.
数字不骗人 你做得很出色
The numbers don't lie. You're doing an amazing job.
甚至更胜卢修斯
Maybe even better than Lucious.
看一下页
Turn the page.
我只想买♥♥你的部分股权 而非全部
There's a financial deal to buy some of your shares but not all.
这部分股权能让我获得控制权
Enough for me to gain controlling interest
而你也能继续从财源滚滚的帝国娱乐获益
while you retain enough to reap the benefits of Empire's success.
这几乎没有不利风险
There's almost no downside risk.
我股权少了 但赚得更多了
I own less but I make more.
还巩固了我在帝国娱乐的领导地位
And putting me firmly in the driver's seat at Empire
不仅是明智的商业决策
is not only smart business.
还会影响华尔街行情 收益更多
It's a marketable narrative that Wall Street will eat up with a spoon.
恭喜 泰瑞
Congratulations, Teri.
你嫁给了一个很聪明的男人
You've married a very smart man.
为此干杯
Cheers to that.
我答应你
Look, I promise you,
如果里面有你不喜欢的
if there's anything in it that you don't like,
你可以不签字同意影片上映
you don't have to sign the release.
行 但我是为了安德鲁才这么做
Okay, but only because it's important to Andre.
好
Cool.
你说 我来写
You talk. I'll write.
这一切都历历在目
I remember it like it was yesterday.
你自己离开房♥子后
After you left the house by your damn self,
我坐在这里
I sat right here
反复听那首歌♥
and I listened to that track over and over and over,
我听得越久
and the more I listened,
越笃信这首歌♥会让我们飞黄腾达
the more I knew that was our ticket.
继续说
Keep going.
自我们初识起
Well, since the first day I met you and...
到生了三个孩子
after almost three babies,
我从未如此满怀信心
I was never so sure about anything in my life.
但接着出事了
But then things changed.
你们都听到了吗
Y'all hear that?
这是你们爸爸的歌♥
That's your daddy's beats.
他肯定会红
He gon' be a star.
邦基 不 卢修斯已经走了
Hey, Bunkie. No, Lucious already left.
他等着你呢
He waitin' for you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表