剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
想帮安德鲁自杀
For trying to help Andre kill himself.
听着
Look...
过去的这六个月里 你不在
I spent these last six months without you,
这并不轻松
and it wasn't easy.
我想过你
And I thought about you and...
想过你必定经历的事情
thought about what you must have been going through.
我知道卢修斯·里昂有自己表达爱的方式
And I know you have your Lucious Lyon way
但你应该告诉我
of showing love, but you should have told me
安德鲁发生了什么事
what was going on with Andre.
你该告诉我 我是他母亲
You should have. I'm his mother.
但为了让我们往前走
But for the sake of us moving on,
我愿意把这件事抛在脑后
I'm willing to put it behind us.
是啊 但我不原谅你
Yeah, well, I don't forgive you.
因为你本该和我一起上直升机
Because you should have got on that damn helicopter with me.
但相反 你让我以为
But instead, you let me think
你和那个男人上♥床♥了
you were sleeping with that man.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 卢...
I don't know, Lu--
不 你说你想谈谈
No, you said you wanted to talk,
那我们现在就好好谈谈
so let's talk right now.
-到底为什么 -因为我累了
- Why? - Because I was tired.
因为我很受伤又愤怒
Because I was hurt and angry.
因为我要逃离你的情绪过山车
Because I needed to get off of your emotional roller coaster
让自己喘喘气
and catch my breath.
现在你深夜难眠
And now you can't sleep,
因为愧疚正在侵蚀你
because that guilt is eating you up.
不 不会愧疚
No, not guilt.
没有什么事让我感到愧疚
I'm not feeling guilty about nothing.
当我请求你跟我再婚时 琦琦
You know, when I asked you to marry me again, Cookie,
我牢记我们的誓言
I took our vows to heart.
我竭尽全力
I did everything within my power
成为那个你心目中的我
to become the man that you said you needed me to be.
我为你建立社区中心 我表现很好
I got you the community center. I was being good.
我做好了每一件事
I did everything right!
你没有做好...
You didn't do everything...
你没有做好每一件事 卢修斯
you didn't do everything right, Lucious.
你背着我鬼混
You went behind my back.
就像你和达蒙做的那样
Like you did with Damon.
我没有睡...
I did not sleep with--
你让我六个月来都这么以为
You let me think you did for six damn months!
我为这件事受够惩罚了吗
Haven't I been punished enough for this?
我想说的是 我不想放弃我们的感情
What I'm trying to say is, I don't wanna give up on us.
我们依然相爱 对吗
I mean, we still love each other, right?
我也花很长时间想过
You know, I've had a lot of time to think too.
我思考了你在飞机库里
I thought about what you said
关于爱的言论
concerning love in that hangar.
或许感情已经破裂了
Maybe we broke it.
告诉营销部 与这些博主言论相反
Tell marketing that contrary to these blogs
帝国娱乐不是在我手里的沉船
Empire's not a sinking ship under my control.
而是一艘改变航线的邮轮
It is an ocean liner changing course.
我要看到这句话被刊印出来
I wanna see that in print,
然后通知其它部门
and tell the other departments to gather
在会议室集♥合♥
in the conference room.
他们在里面半个小时了
Oh, they've been in there the last 30 minutes.
谁召开的会议
Who called the meeting?
这消息真是难以置信
That's really incredible news.
我现在就去告诉我的搭档
I'm gonna go tell my partner right now.
谢谢你 好的 再见
Thank you. Okay, bye.
-好了 -我的天哪
- Okay. - Oh, my God!
好了好了 我没事了 所以...
Okay, okay, I'm okay. Okay, so...
即使没有特邀艺人
Even without a featured artist,
拉拉的音乐是约瑟夫频道上最多人点播的歌♥
Lala's bop is the number one requested song in Joseph's class,
意味着下周的这个时候
which means that by this time next week,
我们会登上所有可能的单曲的新播放列表
we're gonna be on every single new playlist possible,
因为我们做到了
'cause we did it.
-没错 -我们做到了
- Yes! - We did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
我现在可以拿工钱了吗
Hey, can I get paid now, though?
-是的 我们做到了 -我在你这个岁数时
- Yeah, we did it. - When I was your age,
我的报酬就是工作经验
I got paid in experience.
要谦卑点
Humble thyself.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Bien.
好 没问题 我就在这免费伺候你
Ok. Está bien. Estoy aquí trabajandote gratis
继续工作 充满感激
Trabajo y gracis.
她来了
Mm. There she is.
姐妹 拿个杯子 你知道吗
Girl, get a glass, 'cause guess what.
我现在可是波西的艺人了
I'm a Bossy lady now.
贝基 我本来要给你发短♥信♥的 姐妹
Becky, I was just trying to text you, girl.
提安娜来了
Tiana came in--
我闯了进来
I--I barged in.
我说 除了一家女性领导的公♥司♥
I mean, look, because who else
谁还能真正地支持我呢
is gonna have my back for real besides a female-led label?
-对啊 谁呢 -对吧
- Yeah, who? - Right?
拿个杯子吧 姐妹 这瓶香槟很不错
Grab a glass, girl. This champagne is good.
我比较需要一整瓶
I just need the entire bottle.
-能到外面跟你说几句吗 -不能
- Can I talk to you outside-- - No.
是我能到外面跟你说几句吗
Can I talk to you outside for a minute?
-别紧张 -我能加一句吗
- Take it easy. - May I add?
我拥有自己所有的歌♥曲版权 波西的老板们也是
I own all my own masters, so Bossy Bosses.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
稍等一下 波西老板
Just a second, Bossy Boss.
波西
Bossy, eh!
你
You...
-看 -不看
- See-- - No.
你背着我签了她
You signed her behind my back.
我也是抓住了机会 跟你一样
I seized an opportunity the same way
背着我签下了拉拉
you signed Lala behind my back.
你抓住机会明明白白地告诉了我
You seized an opportunity to make it crystal clear to me
你比我拥有这公♥司♥更多东西
that you own more of this company than I do.
我不是要争权夺利 贝基
This was not a power move, Becky.
如果我们能够恢复提安娜的形象 五年计划
We can have our five-year plan happen in one year
一年就能实现
if we rehab Tiana's image.
拜托
Come on.
我向你保证 贝基 我们是合伙人
I promise you, Becky, we're partners.
-我知道 -好
- I know. - Okay.
祝贺你 合伙人
Congratulations, partner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我支持你
I got you.
♪你了解我的需要♪
♪You, you got what I need♪
♪但你说 他只是朋友♪
♪But you say, "He's just a friend"♪
♪但你说 他只是朋友♪
♪But you say, "He's just a friend"♪
♪宝贝 你♪
♪Oh, baby, you♪
♪你了解我的需要♪
♪You got what I need♪
♪但你说 他只是朋友♪
♪But you say, "He's just a friend"♪
把内容都做了笔记
Did all the notes to the letter.
这就是你进入和退出的部分
This is your vision fade in to fade out.
这简直像在目睹帝国娱乐
Wow, this is like watching Empire being built
再次重建
all over again.
不幸的是 我们还是得再找个
Unfortunately, we still gotta find a replacement
替代琦琦的演员
for that Cookie.
选角工作明天就开始了
Casting's putting together a session tomorrow.
我想去
I wanna be there.
♪我正在回程路上♪
♪And I was on my way♪
♪去见我的宝贝 很高兴地说♪
♪To see my baby doll, I was happy to say♪
第一次这些我就都没赶上
Well, I missed all this the first time around.
现在我可是有前排座位了
Now I have a front-row seat.
天哪
Oh, my God.
特蕾西 你就好像疱疹病毒
Tracy, you're like the herpes virus.
一直"复发"
You just keep coming back.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表