剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
you're trying to undermine me.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你的担心像是嫉妒
Your worry feels like envy.
你怕我把帝国娱乐经营得比你好吗
Are you afraid I'm doing better job than you at running Empire?
完全不 我...
Not at all. I'm--
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
你真会问啊
That's a real good question.
考特尼 你不用进来
Courtney, I don't need you to come in.
不 待在车里就好 再见
No, just stay in the car. Bye.
-洛基特医生 -什么事
- Dr. Lockett. - Yes?
我知道我丈夫安德鲁·里昂 来看过你
I know my husband, Andre Lyon, came to see you.
请坐
Please.
他最近有些行为反常
His behavior has been very erratic.
我担心
And I'm worried...
他的药物不起作用
that his medication isn't working.
我不能对外透露病人的病情
I'm afraid I can't discuss a patient's medical care,
哪怕是对方配偶
not even with their spouse.
安德鲁变了一个人
Andre is not the same person anymore.
我们都有孩子了
We have a--a baby.
医生 求你了
Doctor, please.
就告诉我一点
Just--just--just answer me this.
我有危险吗
Am I in danger?
我孩子有危险吗
Is my baby in danger?
假设有人
Hypothetically, anyone close to a patient
表现出你所说的症状
experiencing the symptoms you're describing
应该采取一切措施
Should take every measure
保护他们自己与亲近之人
to protect themselves and those closest to them.
懂了
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天呐
Well, I'll be damned.
你们看到那个帖子了吗
Did you see the post about Hakeem
哈基姆和扮演琦琦的女演员亲热
and the actress playing Cookie?
哈基姆·里昂和妮可·威廉姆斯
看到了 他有恋母情结 正常
Uh, yeah. He has hella mommy issues. So...
你知道下午3点
Uh, you know you got a 3:00 p.m.
你和蕾哈娜的经纪公♥司♥有个约吧
with Rihanna's management and then--
你得取消了
Eh, You gotta cancel that.
我们得找到提安娜
We have to find Tiana
把她拉回正轨
and get her back on track.
对 说起这事
Yeah, about that...
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
贝基 我觉得该给提安娜放一天假
Becky, I think we might need to give Tiana the day off.
不不 不行
Oh, no, no, no. We can't.
我们要好好利用
We need to use that
因为我们请调音师和用录音棚
because we are burning through money
一直在烧钱
with engineers and studio time.
我本来要给德文写首歌♥
I was gonna write Devon a song.
-好吧 -结果他过来
- Okay. - And then he walked in
当着所有人 让我难堪
and embarrassed me in front of everyone.
好吧 如果我们反击他呢
Okay. What if we flipped it on him?
-分手歌♥吗 -对 就是分手歌♥
- What, a breakup song? - Yeah, a breakup song!
-我拿不准主意 -好吧
- I don't know. - Okay.
别 别
No, no.
小提
T. T.
还有什么更好的方式
What better way to get back at Devon
来报复德文和你生命中那些贱男呢
and all these man-slut, he-bitches in your life?
-是吧 -我举手同意
- Huh? - I agree, hands up.
-来击个掌 -她同意
- Give me five. - She agree, okay?
我知道德文 人很好
Look, I know that Devon is fine as hell,
也很有实力
and I know that he's slanging it.
但你知道最难是什么吗 一夫一妻制
But you know what's hard? Monogamy.
你右滑一下 就能找个新欢
You can just swipe and get you a new one.
-姐妹 我就经常换男人 -看吧
- Sis, I swipe all the time. - Boom.
我们也没说正式交往
I mean, we never really fully even defined our relationship.
-确实 -看吧
- I don't think you did. - See?
我又不属于他
He don't own me.
你当然不属于他 你又不是宠物猫
He can't own you, okay? 'Cause you're not a cat.
-多几个炮♥友♥怎么了 -没什么啊
- What's wrong with a little hoe-ism? - Nothing.
天哪 男人总干这种事
Okay. God, men do it all the time.
提安娜 那也不表示这么做有理
But Tiana, that don't mean it's right.
可标准是什么呢
Okay, but what's right?
对吧 标准呢
Right? What's right?
对错的标准呢 谁说了算呢
What's wrong? Like, who's to say?
不如我们以此为灵感
How 'bout we pull out the pen and the pad
写首狠歌♥吧
and get messy?
♪如泥石流般滑落♪
♪Slipping like a mudslide♪
♪事已至此 覆水难收♪
♪Too far gone, too little, too late for help♪
♪不能为脚踩两船道歉♪
♪And I can't apologize for living a double life♪
♪冒险玩了感情♪
♪I blow and I roll the dice♪
♪两人错 都不对 我很作 ♪
♪Two wrongs, no right, and I'm making a mess♪
♪这样忏悔 我也难过♪
♪And it's killing me to be confessional, uh♪
♪脚踏两只船♪
♪I move too fast in my double life♪
♪因此作死 受了伤♪
♪Burned and I crashed in my double life♪
♪花心 过了火♪
♪Went too hard in my double life♪
♪伤了两个人♪
♪Broke two hearts in my double life♪
♪我是情场绿茶妹♪
♪I'm a bad girl in my double life♪
♪我是情场绿茶妹♪
♪Been a bad girl in my double life♪
♪脚踏两只船♪
♪Double life♪
♪脚踏两只船♪
♪Double life♪
琦琦
琦琦又问起你了
Cookie's been asking about you again.
兄弟 你已经好几个月没去看她了
Man, it's been months since you've been up there to see her.
总替你掩饰 我都烦了
I'm getting tired of covering for your ass, man.
我一直想过去探监
Yeah, I've been trying to go up there and see her,
但上次
but last time,
他们差点把我关起来
they damn near locked me up
因为我不忍♥心看到她那样
because I can't bear to see her in there like that.
我一直想给她写封信
I've been trying to write her a freakin' letter...
但感觉写什么都不对
nothing seems to come out right.
你在那张纸上写出来的话
There ain't nothing you gonna write on that paper
都可以当面说
you can't say in person.
别拿这些信当挡箭牌了
Quit hiding behind these damn letters
去监狱探视她吧
and get your ass up to that prison.
让我下车 我想尿尿
Let me out. I gotta pee.
卡罗尔怎么这么久
What is taking Carol so long?
她都没吃东西
She didn't even eat.
你当时没那么训她
If you hadn't been so hard on her,
她就会吃了
she would have.
拜托 我跟她说的是实话
Oh, please, I told her the truth.
你不能总是口无遮拦啊 琦琦
Well, you can't always talk with no filter, Cookie.
这招对付你儿子可以
That may work with your boys,
但卡罗尔这种状态 不能对她事实暴击
but it doesn't work with someone whos unstable like Carol.
你得学会时不时
You gotta learn to weave a little white lie
说个善意谎言
in there every now and then.
本来就出事了 我没法假装没事
Look, I can't pretend like everything's okay when it's not, all right?
那是你的作风
That's you.
该死
Damn.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
怎么了
What?
你这是想去哪啊
Where the hell you think you going, huh?
耍花招 你玩不过我
You know you can't outslick the slick-ster.
快回车上去
Get your chalky ass on.
小婊砸 我知道是你给设计了这件事
Bitch, I know your little messy ass set this whole thing up.
俄狄浦斯沉船
之前那件事 我很抱歉
Okay, um, I am so sorry about earlier.
我不知道...
I didn't know that...
她本来是过去采访
she was supposed to be there for an interview--
我接受过茱莉亚音乐学院的表演训练
I'm a Juilliard-trained actress.
我毕业于布朗大学
I went to Brown.
我需要维护我的声誉
I have a reputation to maintain.
我没时间对付你这种屌♥丝心机婊
I don't have time to play your little ghetto games.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表