剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
and all that magic and energy-- you feel it?
我感受到了
Yeah, I do.
听到她在台前唱着你的歌♥
Well, how does it feel to hear her do your run
而你只能屈居幕后的感觉如何
and you sing background?
我需要的只是一首歌♥
All I need is one song.
一首证明你属于这个舞台的一首歌♥
One song to prove to you that you belong on that stage.
我写过这么一首歌♥
There is this one song I wrote.
我当时还在帝国娱乐
I was still on Empire, but...
卢修斯从没让我表演过
Lucious never let me perform it.
这首歌♥本应该是我的...
It was meant to be my--
你的处♥女♥秀
Your debut?
我的诞生
My birth.
那就这首 就用这首歌♥
That's it. That's the song.
让我听听
Let me hear it.
快点
Come on.
♪你一开始不在我身边♪
♪You ain't been here from the jump♪
♪所以别想插手我的生活♪
♪So don't try to finesse my life♪
♪不必多说♪
♪Just say no more♪
♪不必多说♪
♪Just say no more♪
♪也许会有一天♪
♪Maybe there will come a day♪
♪我会说我原谅了你♪
♪I can say that I forgive you♪
♪一旦痛苦消逝♪
♪Once the pain all fades away♪
♪我不会希望我从没遇到过你♪
♪I won't wish that I never met you♪
♪但不会是今天♪
♪But that day is not today♪
♪你一开始不在我身边♪
♪You ain't been here from the jump♪
♪所以别想插手我的生活♪
♪So don't try to finesse my life♪
♪不必多说♪
♪Just say no more♪
♪不必多说♪
♪Just say no more♪
我发誓 我可以一直听你唱到天荒地老
I swear, I could listen to you sing forever.
但你只有今晚
Well, you only have tonight.
这是我们说好的
That's our deal.
好吧 那我们继续约会吧
All right, then let's keep this date going.
好 接下来去哪里
Great. Where to next?
♪轩尼诗就在嘴边♪
♪Hennessy on my lips♪
♪抿一小口 走出家门♪
♪Take a little sip, privacy on the door♪
♪今晚我要主宰一切♪
♪I'ma make that grip♪
♪主宰一切♪
♪Grip, grip♪
♪坐拥八位数的有钱人 这就是我的菜♪
♪Rich, eight-figure, that's my type♪
♪这就是我的菜♪
♪That's my type, that's my type♪
♪八位数 这很好♪
♪Eight... that's good♪
♪我很坏 我要彻夜 彻夜狂欢♪
♪ Bad, I'ma ride it, ride it all night ♪
查思汀
Chastity!
查思汀
Chastity!
查思汀
Chastity!
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
查思汀
Chastity!
-查思汀 -我的天
- Chastity! - Oh, my God!
她才15岁
She's 15!
-什么 -我们走 查思汀
- What? - Let's go, Chastity!
-爸爸 别这样 -你个死恋童癖
- Dad, stop! - Damn paedophile!
别这样 爸爸
Stop it, Dad!
查思汀 我们走 快点
Chastity, let's go! Come on!
我的天 爸爸
Oh, my God, Dad.
你跟我之间还没完呢
We're not--we're not done with this, man!
你这个小变♥态♥ 你给我等着
You little pervert, this is not over!
♪从海滩开始♪
♪ From the--from the Bay ♪
♪我们精神昏迷♪
♪ Goin' dumb on the D ♪
这事我来处理
I'm getting this.
就在这里...
This right here...
-就是这里了 -真好
-This is it. -Wow.
你要记住 我签第一个艺人的时候...
Now, keep in mind, I signed my very first artist...
就在纸板上签了字然后握了个手
On a paper plate and a handshake.
什么
What?
在那之后
And then after that,
艺人们蜂拥而至 然后...
all these artists kept coming, and...
等我反应过来 我就已经有了
next thing you know, I gain this reputation
热单制♥作♥人的名声 然后孤军奋战的男人
as this hit maker, and, the single man
身边有了一个全球化的帝国
became a global empire.
好吧 那琦琦在这个故事中
Okay, and so-- so where does Cookie fit
扮演着什么样的角色
into the whole story?
那个时候她是我生命中最重要的人
Well, back in the day, I mean, she was my ride or die.
然后呢
Yeah?
然后她进了监狱
But then she got locked up
再然后...
and, um...
我必须要选择是放弃还是继续
I had to choose between quitting or keep building,
但是我就是放弃不了 你明白吗
and I just couldn't put that hammer down, you know?
所以她到底是不是为了你进的监狱
So now, is it true that she went to prison for you?
那事我们都有份 只是她被抓了罢了
We was both in the dope game and she just got caught.
而你就这样放任她被抓了
And you let her get caught?
琦琦必须做她该做的事情
Cookie gon' do what Cookie gon' do.
这个地方...
This place...
有一种精神上的能量
there's a-- a spiritual energy.
这里非常的真实
It's very real here.
看吧 我就知道你会懂的
See, I knew you was gon' get it.
但这里也很沉重
But there's also a heaviness here.
我不清楚
I don't know,
我感受到了一种黑暗的 有恶意的能量
I feel, like, a dark, malevolent energy
浮现在这些墙上
manifested in these walls.
这就是阴阳
That's that yin and yang.
为了平衡必须这样
It's necessary for balance.
我出生在一个黑暗的世界里
I was born into a dark world,
但从那种黑暗之中
but from that darkness,
我学会了利用它...
I managed to harness it...
并且将它成长为生命之光
and grow into this living light,
这道美丽的光
this beautiful light.
你应该知道不一定要有暗才有光
You know, you don't need dark to have light.
那是神话
That's a myth.
如果没有帝国娱乐 我就不会得到这束光...
So without Empire, I wouldn't have this light...
也就是你
Which is you.
她跟我说她22了
She told me she was 22.
我算是玩完了
My life is over.
你得要相信我
I need you to trust me.
深呼吸 这事已经搞定了
Take a breath. It's being taken care of.
这事会平息的
This whole situation is gonna go away.
但是你是怎么...
But how did you...
我的天
My God.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thank you, Andre.
我不知道该说些什么了
I don't know what to say.
朋友就是要互相帮助嘛
It's what friends do.
好吧 喝一杯庆祝吧
All right? Have a drink.
♪打手和皮条客♪
♪Hit men and hustlers♪
♪像触手一样纠缠♪
♪Wrap around like tentacles♪
♪榨取你的生命♪
♪And just squeeze your life out♪
♪让你付不起账单♪
♪Can't even pay your light bills♪
♪人生的光芒熄灭♪
♪Turn your lights out♪
♪第一轮就遇到拳王♪
♪Mike Tyson, first round♪
♪现在带上这把枪♪
♪Now take this L♪
♪给他脑袋来一枪再抢走他的面包♪
♪Took a pistol to his head, took all of his bread♪
♪菲力面朝下倒在街上♪
♪Philly facedown in the street♪
♪岂不美哉♪
♪Ain't that sweet?♪
♪然后他照我♪
♪And he did what I♪
♪现在带上这把枪♪
♪Now take this L♪
♪给他脑袋来一枪再抢走他的面包♪
♪Took a pistol to his head, took all of his bread♪
♪菲力面朝下倒在街上♪
♪Philly facedown in the street♪
♪岂不美哉♪
♪Ain't that sweet?♪
♪然后他照我说的做♪
♪And he did what I said♪
♪所以他才没死♪
♪That's why the brother ain't dead♪
卢修斯 听到了赶快给我回电♥话♥
Lucious, you need to call me back ASAP.
我这有东西要现在就给你听
I have something you need to hear--now.
你好 希拉
Hi, Sheila.
姐妹 莎拉刚刚给我一张十万美元的支票
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表