剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
for the real hot girl
但是很性感的女孩祈祷一下
who's not having such a hot time right now:
我的新最爱 提安娜
My new fav, Tiana?
在左派恐吓她
I mean, between the Left terrorizing her
以及音乐明星在一个视频里对她不忠的时候
and this R&B star who is cheating on her
那段视频我都不想正眼去看...
in a video that I cannot take my eyes off of...
让我帮你梳理一下
So, let me get this straight.
没有黑人你也能行
So, you can do without black people,
但你可以看着他那又黑又大的家伙幻想...
but it's okay for you to fantasize over the big, black--
我听说我们又一位非常特别的来宾
I hear that we have a very special guest
来澄清德文性♥爱♥录像的争议
that's here to clear up the Devon sex tape controversy.
非常特别
Oh, very special.
欢迎帝国娱乐的创始人来到《茶话会》
Please welcome to Tea Talk the founder of Empire,
他自己本身也是传奇 卢修斯·里昂
the legend himself, Lucious Lyon!
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
你们怎么样
How y'all doing?
我爱你 卢修斯
I love you, Lucious!
让我们进入下一个热巧克力...
Okay, let's get onto our next hot chocolate--um,
热门话题 就是性♥爱♥录像
topic of the day, and that is this sex tape.
这是德文的胜利吗
Is it a win for Devon?
对于德文来说 胜利就是单曲
Um, what's a win for Devon is this new single.
对他的粉丝来说 肯定是胜利
It's an absolute win for his fans.
我觉得更遗憾的是 这个男孩的才华
Well, I think it's a shame that that boy's talent is being
都被这个骚婊♥子♥掩盖了
overshadowed by his pistol.
它确实留下了相当大的阴影
And it does cast quite a shadow.
他说不是他 我相信就不是他
When he say it's not him, I believe it's not him.
那我就好奇了
Okay, well, then, that makes me wonder
是谁伪造了视频
who faked the video.
德文宝贝 如果你在电视机前看的话
Devon, baby, if you're out there watching,
你可能要重新考虑一下你的唱片公♥司♥了
you may wanna reconsider the record company you keep.
说到公♥司♥ 卢修斯
Speaking of company, Lucious,
失去提安娜对帝国娱乐有何影响
how is losing Tiana affecting Empire?
歌♥手们确实在公♥司♥间跳来跳去
Artists do come and go from labels.
不不不 超级巨星可不会
Oh, oh, no, no, not superstars.
听着 帝国娱乐的损失绝对是波西娱乐的收获
See, Empire's loss is definitely Bossy Media's gain.
他们也是我这周末
They are also a sponsor
要举办的琦琦·里昂社区中心筹资会的
for the Cookie Lyon Community Center Fundraiser
赞助者
I'm having this weekend.
太棒了
Yes!
我要全国直播这场活动
And I'm gonna stream live nationwide.
而我到现在还没收到邀请函
And I still haven't received my invitation yet.
是的 因为我在等你的捐款
Yes, and I'm waiting for your donation.
但是我买♥♥下了这个破地方 如果没有我
But I bought the damn place, and without me,
你连筹资会也办不成
you wouldn't even have the fundraiser.
你不该做的 卢修斯 是来这里
What you're not gonna do, Lucious, is come up here
躺在我的胜利果实上 对吧 女士们
and lay claim on my success, right, ladies?
是的
Yes!
你们知道男人们喜欢这么做吧
You know how men like to do that?
像小狗那样 抬起后腿冲消防栓"宣誓主♥权♥"
Lift up their leg like a little dog on a fire hydrant.
我绝对不会做那种事
That's the last thing I'm trying to do.
我真正想说的是 在筹资会上
What I really wanna say is that at that fundraiser,
我们会让德文表演他的新单曲
we're gonna have Devon perform his single
这笔收入将直接打进
and 100% of the proceeds will go directly
琦琦·里昂社区中心的账户
to the Cookie Lyon Community Center.
是个男人 是个好男人
That's a man. That's a good man.
大方
Generous.
吉赛尔几乎不听我的意见
It's just that Giselle barely ever listens to me,
我们对任何事都意见相左
and we disagree on everything.
是谁觉得提安娜现在得独当一面呢
And who thinks that Tiana needs to be the face of anything right now?
-说真的 -好吧 好吧 贝基
- For real. - Okay, okay, all right, Becky.
你没有看到之前在国家电视台
Did you not just see what Lucious did to me
卢修斯对我做的事吗
on national television?
天哪 琪琪 我...
Oh, my God, Cookie, I'm...
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我大老远过来了 请关注我的事
I came all this way. Please focus on me.
天哪
God.
-好吧 -有时候
- Okay. - Sometimes...
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你不知所措 因为你投入了全部
So, you're freaking out, 'cause you're all in
这却是你仅有的收获
and this is all you got.
波西娱乐是你的梦想 贝基
Bossy is your dream, Becky.
你不能举白旗投降
You can't give up without a fight.
我只是说 我是错了吗
I'm just saying, like, am I wrong?
因为我们是全新的公♥司♥ 好吗
Because we're a brand-new label, okay?
我们需要推出新的人才
We need to be launching fresh, new talent.
或许我根本不适合做这行
Maybe I'm just not cut out for this.
如果你能这么轻易就舍弃
If it's that easy for you to walk away
自己的投资和牺牲
from your investment, your sacrifices...
那么或许这个梦从一开始就不属于你 贝基
then maybe the dream was never yours in the first place, Becky.
我真不喜欢你这么说话
I really hate when you do this.
怎么 说真♥相♥吗
What, tell the truth?
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
我有个很棒的主意
I have the best idea.
让我帮助提安娜恢复往日光彩吧
Let me help Tiana on her road to recovery.
让她来我的筹资会上表演
Have her come and perform at my fundraiser.
好的 但听上去仿佛你觉得我错了
Okay, but that sounds like you think that I was wrong
而吉赛尔是对的
and that Giselle was right.
贝基 你想要正确
Becky, do you wanna be right,
还是想成为一个大老板
or do you wanna be a boss bitch?
是什么阻止我成为一个真正的大老板
What exactly is stopping me from being a right boss bitch?
好吧 这个问题就留给你思考
Okay, I'ma leave that with you.
我错了吗
I'm wrong?
你好 卢修斯
Hello, Lucious.
你弄的这出让我
Your little reunion that you set up
跟菲力·斯特里特的聚会
between me and Philly Street...
真的有用
It really paid off.
这老兄文笔非常厉害
The brother's pen game is tight,
所以他现在是帝国娱乐的制♥作♥人了
and so he's a producer here now at Empire.
真的吗
Really?
怎么了 塔斯 你好像很吃惊
What's wrong, Trace? You look stunned.
你把菲力·斯特里特从剧本里拿掉
You didn't cut Philly Street from the script
不是因为他的文笔
because of his pen game.
这里面有猫腻
Something in this piss ain't pure.
你老是知道 你永远不在剧本里 对吗
You would know. Yours never was, was it?
对了 如果你还在好奇
And by the way, if you're wondering,
你还是不在电影里
you're still not in the film.
我是你第一个孩子的母亲 卢修斯
I'm the mother of your first-born child, Lucious.
你可以重写剧本 但你不能重写历史
You can rewrite a script, but you can't rewrite history.
这一点我们都知道
Well, we all know that.
只有赢家才能写历史
The winner always writes history,
我们都同意赢家是我吧
and we agree that's me.
♪不是我的错♪
♪Ain't my fault♪
♪我在这里逍遥♪
♪That I'm out here getting loose♪
♪都得怨大鹅♪
♪Gotta blame it on the Goose♪
♪怨大鹅♪
♪Gotta blame it♪
那个视频太扯了
That video is BS.
我绝对不会那样对你
I would never play you like that.
我知道你不会
I know you wouldn't.
♪我就是实践的检验♪
♪I'm the pudding in the proof♪
♪别怪我太才华横溢♪
♪Gotta blame it on my juice♪
♪别怪我太才华横溢♪
♪Ya-ya-ee, blame it on my juice♪
♪别怪我太才华横溢♪
♪Blame it, blame it on my juice♪
♪别怪我太才华横溢♪
♪Ya-ya-ee, blame it on my juice♪
♪别怪我太才华横溢♪
♪Blame it, blame it on my juice♪
特蕾西来了
Tracy's here.
-高级点 -好吧 今晚是第二次机会
- Keep it classy. - Right. Tonight's about second chances.
我以为吐槽八卦会都是周三才开的
I thought NA meetings were on Wednesdays.
真的吗 琪琪 你欠我的
Really, Cookie? You owe me.
去单独拍吧 姑娘们
Take some singles, ladies.
让我跟我的朋友特蕾西聊聊
Let me talk to my friend Tracy here.
你到底要瞒我多久
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表