剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
that I'm willing to triple the initial offer if you'll reconsider.
这不是钱的问题 你知道的
Girl, it's not about the money. You know that.
我挺喜欢波西娱乐的人的
I love y'all over here at Bossy.
好吧 但你有没有喜欢到
Okay, but do you maybe love us enough
能参加波西音乐节的地步
to join our Bossy Festival?
不可能 我不干
Not gonna happen. I'm not doing it.
我得准备我的专辑 抱歉 你放弃吧
I have to work on my album. Sorry. Get over it 'cause it just not--
大家都有专辑要准备 好吗
We all got albums to work on, okay?
我知道你很忙
I understand that you have a lot of work to do--
♪如果钱到位♪
♪If that bread right♪
♪我每晚都会来♪
♪I'll be there every night♪
♪只要有钱 钻石能像聚光灯♪
♪Get the check right, them diamonds look like headlights♪
这首曲子太牛了
Look, that beat is heat.
这首卖♥♥吗
That's on the floor?
这首不卖♥♥ 但其他的卖♥♥
This one not for sale, but I do got others ones that are.
你想买♥♥ 可以买♥♥其他曲子
You can buy one of those if you want to.
这话什么意思
What do me--like, what do you mean?
你们波西还搞这种欲擒故纵吗
Y'all playing hardball over here at Bossy like that?
这个嘛
Well...
如果我在波西音乐节上表演
So if I perform at the BossyFest,
你会答应我的要求吗
would you give me what I want?
当然 咱们说好了
Absolutely. I will have the head
我会让商♥务♥部♥主管
of my Business Affairs department reach out
去跟你的人谈合同
to your people 'cause you have a deal.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
一开始就该把这种好曲子给我
All you had to do in the first place.
音乐节上见
See you at the festival.
贝基 你搞什么
Becky! What the hell?
你怎么能这样出♥卖♥♥♥我
How you just gonna sell me out like that?
你明知这是我的歌♥啊
That's my beat, and you know it.
-我用来混音的曲子 -别激动
- That's for my mixtape. - Okay, bring that down, okay?
准确来说 这是给波西娱乐歌♥手用的曲子
Because technically, that's a beat made for Bossy artists.
你的单曲可以换首曲子啊
You can just use a different beat for your single.
凭什么 这就是我的曲子
I don't want to 'cause that one is mine,
我就要用这首
and that's the one I'm using.
你这么想用啊 那行吧
Oh, you're gonna use that one. Okay.
我给你两个选择 你自己选
Well, here are your options, okay, babe?
把这首曲子卖♥♥给公♥司♥
Just so you know, you can either sell that beat,
既能赚钱 还能保住饭碗
make the money from it and stay employed,
要不然就给我卷铺盖走人
or you can just be fired right now.
你自己选吧
Choice is yours.
♪我们为何人♪ ♪我记得♪
♪What are we♪ ♪I remember us♪
♪我们曾经♪
♪And how it was before♪
♪而现在♪
♪Now we just, babe♪
♪前后摇摆 摇摆♪
♪Seesawing up and back, up and back down♪
♪我们一路走来♪
♪On our way, on our way down♪
♪若我离开♪
♪And if I turn away♪
♪若我离开♪
♪If I turn away♪
♪是否还值得♪
♪Is it worth the time♪
♪总有人需要付出♪
♪Someone's gotta pay♪
♪总有人需要付出♪
♪Someone's gotta pay♪
♪但失去你 真的值得吗♪
♪But is it worth the price losing you now♪
♪失去你♪
♪Losing you now♪
♪一路走来♪
♪On our way down♪
怎么回事
What's happening?
瑞康 怎么回事
Rekkhan, what's up, dawg?
抱歉 你们时间到了
Sorry, your time's up.
23分钟之前 我就约下这间录音室了
I have this room booked, 23 minutes ago, actually.
你请回吧
Uh, girl, good-bye.
这不是你给安德鲁跑腿的活儿
This is not office hours with Andre.
我们音乐人正录歌♥呢
There are real artists in here, trying to record.
-你走吧 -真搞笑 特雷热
- Leave. - Cute, Treasure.
但我也是音乐人 也要录专辑
But I am a real artist with a very real album to record.
你们请回吧
So if you'll excuse me...
听着 我没时间跟你吵
Look, I don't got time for this little catfight.
听着 你的业余歌♥手生涯结束了
Uh-uh, no. Look, your part-time performing is in the back seat
因为安德鲁不管事了
because Andre's gone.
瑞康 重新放一下音乐吧
Rekkhan, can you go ahead and replay the track?
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, boo.
我真不想这么做
I really did not want to have to do this,
但我现在是里昂夫人了
but, um, I am Mrs. Lyon now.
你搞笑呢
You serious?
是吗
Are you?
没人会在乎哈基姆这周
No, nobody gives a damn about the groupie tales
搞的这一出闹剧
that Hakeem got going this week.
别自讨没趣了
Please excuse yourself.
瑞康肯定在乎
Uh, nope, I'm sure Rekkhan does,
因为里昂家给他发薪水
because it is the last name that signs his checks.
严格来说 里昂夫人确实订下了录音室
Technically, Mrs. Lyon did book the studio.
搞什么啊
Seriously?
不是吧 瑞康
Really, Rekkhan?
这也太扯了
That's crazy.
行吧
All righty.
好自为之
Watch yourself, little girl.
"谢啦" 特雷热
That's cute, Treasure.
就看她自讨苦吃吧
She gonna get slapped.
查找位置
禁止访问
禁止访问
他们把我们屏蔽了
They're shutting us out.
想一下 安德鲁 还有妙招
Come on, Andre. You can do better.
你这种高智商学霸 肯定还有办法
That Ivy League brain of yours is good for something.
泰瑞和沃克还指望你呢
Teri and Walker are depending on it.
你好 我找不到我十多岁的儿子了
Hello. I'm having issues tracking down my teenage son.
他有抑郁症
He suffers from depression.
如果你们不想发生自杀事件...
So unless you want a suicide on your hands...
我们要先去个地方
We need to make a detour.
好的
Yes, sir.
♪你知道这是何方神圣♪
♪You know who it is, man♪
♪无价之宝♪
♪Oh, priceless♪
♪我们俩就是无价之宝♪
♪She the platinum, I'm the gold♪
♪如红酒一般愈久弥香♪
♪Like fine wine, we ain't never getting old♪
♪闪耀着夺目的光芒♪
♪Shine bright, white diamonds like a ghost♪
♪纵身一跃 纵情享乐♪
♪Hop in the Ghost, do 100 on the road♪
♪你看不到我们♪
♪Now we invisible, yeah, we invisible♪
♪我们过往有恩怨♪
♪Yeah, we got a past♪
你在做混剪吗
Are you making a remix to this?
如果是 我有个超赞的复句旋律
'Cause if you are, I have a fire hook for you.
不是 我在完成电影原声带
No, I'm finalizing the soundtrack for the film,
为粉丝加上我的标志性水印
putting my signature sound for the fans.
你和提安娜合唱 就是你的标志性水印吗
And a song with you and Tiana is the signature sound?
说到标志[签字]Speaking of signatures...
♪我们神仙眷侣♪
♪You know we the fly-est♪
♪无人能否认♪
♪Yeah. No one can deny♪
♪你就做自己♪
♪That you do your thing♪
♪无法自拔♪
♪Keep coming back♪
♪犹如回旋镖♪
♪Like a boomerang, boomerang♪
♪无脸谱化 经典永流传♪
♪This ain't no face, it's timeless♪
无效婚姻申请文件
Annulment papers?
我们就不该发生维加斯醉酒结婚这种事
Me and you was never supposed to wake up in Vegas married.
你越快签好文件 我们就越早没事
The faster you sign this, the better for me and you.
♪我们不在乎♪
♪We don't care♪
♪所以放荡不羁♪
♪That's how we cracked the code♪
♪生活美好 这是幻想♪
♪Life's good, that's the scenario♪
♪让我们周游世界♪
♪Circles, run 'em around the globe♪
哈基姆 你结婚了啊
Hakeem, you got married?
拜托告诉我 这只是不靠谱的假新闻
Please tell me that this is some fake news, BS.
你怎么会跟她结婚啊
Why would you get married to her?
我没想到你会在乎
Yo, I ain't know you'd care.
我当然在乎 你怎么想的啊
Of course I care! What were you thinking?
-我没过脑子 -看出来了
- I wasn't. - Yeah, you weren't.
你做事总不经过脑子
You don't think.
所以我们才申请婚姻无效
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表