剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪No, you're never gonna get it♪
你永远无法得到
Ain't never gonna get it,
永远无法得到
never gonna get it, yeah!
妈的
Damn it!
我知道你想绊我 贱♥人♥
I know you ain't trying to trip me, bitch.
-那个贱♥人♥想绊我 -卡罗尔
- That bitch trying to trip me. - Carol!
永远无法得到
Never gonna get it, bop! Bop!
切广♥告♥ 切广♥告♥
Cut, go to commercial! Go to commer...
等等 我可喜欢她们了
Hey, wait a second, now. They my jam.
坎迪斯
Candy.
-抱歉 -我要打死你
- I'm so sorry. - I'm gonna kick your ass.
打得你屁滚尿流
I'm gon' cut your ass!
这里我肯定吃不起
I could never afford to eat here.
等你成为大律师之后
Well, when you're a big-time attorney,
你可以请我
you can treat me.
-是啊 -听我说
- Yeah. - So listen.
有些事我想
I have something I wanted to...
-我想 -我先说 我先说
- I have so... - No, I'ma go first. I'ma go first.
我决定从法学院退学了
Um, so I've decided to drop out of law school.
朱利安
Julian!
我想待在这里 跟你一起工作
Just wanna stay here and work with you,
妈妈如果知道我们复合了
and just think how happy Mom would be
一定非常高兴
that we're back together right now.
简直太棒了
It's, like, amazing.
好吧
Okay.
首先 你妈妈想让你做的不是这件事
First of all, this isn't what Mom would want for you.
你是说你不想让我呆在这里吗
You saying you don't want me here?
你根本不懂我有多想让你待在我身边
I want you here more than you will ever understand.
好的
Okay. All right, fine.
那还有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
你妈妈的梦想是希望你能成为成功人士
Mom's dream for you was for you to be successful.
希望你真正长大成人 独♥立♥生活
For you to be your own man, dependent on no one,
法学院可以帮你实现这一切
and law school was the way to make that happen.
那是妈妈的梦想 不是我的梦想
That's Mom's dream. That's not my dream.
这是你欠她的 朱利安
Well, you owe her that dream, Julian.
也是欠你自己的
And you owe it to yourself.
我爱你
I love you.
等你通过法律考试
And when you pass that bar,
我会在这里
I will be right here.
等你回来
Waiting.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你是在拒绝我吗
You're telling me no?
是的
Yes, I am.
我不能放任你做出会让你后悔的决定
I can't let you do something I know you'll regret later.
你不知道我要
You don't know what I'm gonna...
你不知道我会后悔什么
you don't know what I'm gonna regret.
相信我
Trust me.
我知道
I know.
虽然你和我妈关系不好
You know, for you and Mom not getting along,
你现在的语气跟她真是一模一样
you're starting to sound just like her.
别这样
Come on.
等等 朱利安
No, wait, Julian.
妈的
Damn it.
下一位 雅娜
Up next, Yana!
♪我知道他们说感受不到♪
♪I knew somebody who said they never felt the rush♪
♪跟某个人一起♪
♪Just with somebody♪
♪感受触碰♪
♪Yeah, just to feel the touch♪
♪爱情就有这种魔力 像污渍一样粘着你♪
♪Love has the power to stick to you just like a stain♪
♪然后你再也回不到过去♪
♪And then you're never the same♪
♪有些人等待多年♪
♪Some people wait for years♪
♪只为我们在这里找到的东西♪
♪What we found right here♪
♪而我们的寻觅只花了一瞬♪
♪For what only took a moment for us♪
♪一生一次♪
♪Once in a lifetime♪
笑一笑
Try to smile.
♪感觉如此特别♪
♪Ooh, feels so right♪
♪当你知道 你便知道 我们也知道♪
♪When you know, you know, and we know it♪
♪让感情洋溢♪
♪Let it overflow with emotion♪
♪一生一次♪
♪Once in a lifetime♪
我们还在解决一些问题
Just still working out a few kinks.
我们退出 卢修斯
We're out, Lucious.
♪特别的东西♪
♪Special thing♪
♪不要放弃希望♪
♪Don't give up hope♪
♪因为时机就是一切♪
♪'Cause timing is everything♪
♪我已得到了我那一份♪
♪And I, I've had my share♪
你赌上名声 就为了这种货色
This is what you staked your name and reputation on?
♪但他们无法让我们分开♪
♪But they can't keep us apart♪
♪有些人等待多年 只为我们在这里找到的东西♪
♪Some people wait for years what we found right here♪
♪而我们...♪
♪For what only...♪
♪一生一次♪
♪Once in a lifetime♪
我说了她还没准备好
I told you she wasn't ready!
♪当你知道 你便知道 我们也知道♪
♪When you know, you know, and we know it♪
♪让感情洋溢♪
♪Let it overflow with emotion♪
♪一生一次♪
♪Once in a lifetime♪
滚下台吧 艾瑞卡·叭杜[艾瑞卡·巴杜为著名女歌♥手]Get off the stage, Erykah Ba-don't!
咱们走吧
Let's go.
滚下台
Get off the stage!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
我搞砸了
I ruined it.
这一切还没开始 我就搞砸了
I ruined all of it before it even started.
别这么说
No, no.
当你说 我在控制你
When you said that I was controlling
不让你呼吸的时候 你是对的
and not letting you breathe, you were right.
因为我想让你变成你可能的样子
Because I was trying to turn you into what you could be.
但你得决定
But you've gotta decide
那是不是雅娜想变成的样子
if that's what Yana wants to be.
选择权从不在我手里 而在你的手里
It's never been my choice. It's always yours.
我
I, uh...
明天一大早我就会去录音室
I will be in the studio first thing tomorrow,
我会准备好开始工作的
and I will be ready to work.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪已是破镜 如何重圆♪
♪How do you mend when you're worlds apart♪
♪继续吧♪
♪Ooh, carry on♪
♪从头再来♪
♪Ooh, from the start♪
♪不知为何 我们陷入爱河♪
♪Somehow we fell in love♪
明天一大早
First thing in the morning.
♪然后就失去了联♥系♥♪
♪And fell right out of touch♪
♪那很艰难 但如今我们在这里♪
♪And ooh, that was hard but ooh, here we are♪
♪现在抽身 要更简单♪
♪And it's easier to walk away♪
♪记得我们初遇时♪
♪Remember when we first met♪
♪我们是那么快乐♪
♪We were having so much fun...♪
好的 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
你给昆西毒品了
You gave Quincy drugs?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
-我可以解释的 -不
- I can explain. - No!
他可能会因此回监狱的
You could have sent him back to prison!
我现在知道了 你的用药有问题
Now, I know that you are having issues with your meds
你需要帮助
and you need help,
但我不会让我的孩子们陷入危险
but I will not let you put my sons at risk.
我不能待在这里了
I can't stay here.
我要走了 安德鲁
I'm leaving, Andre.
你想走就走
You can go if you want.
我儿子得跟我待在一起
My son's staying with me.
安德鲁 你在做什么 不 安德鲁
Andre, what are you do... no, Andre.
妈妈要说拜拜了 沃克
Mommy's going bye-bye, Walker.
说拜拜
Say bye-bye.
除非她想留下来帮着策划我们美好的婚礼
Unless she wants to stay and help plan our pretty wedding.
你觉得呢 妈咪
What do you say, Mommy?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表