剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
你好 小东西们 我是特雷热
Hey, Trinkets! It's Treasure.
我想说 我支持保护女性 提倡堕胎合法
I just wanted to say that I am pro-women and pro-choice
我们有权选择面对攻击
and with our right to choose under fire,
我随时准备好作战
I'm down for the fight.
爱大家
Love you guys!
怎么了 只能她能袒露心声吗
So what, she's the only one that can share her truth?
你又来了
Here you go.
为了销量不择手段 对吗
Anything to sell some records, right?
-不 亲爱的 我赞成堕胎 -我说...
- No, sweetie, I'm pro-choice. - I say--
我亲妈被狱警强♥奸♥了
My biological mother was raped by a prison guard.
然后就生下了我
I'm the product of that rape.
天啊
Oh my God.
尽管如此我还是赞成堕胎
Despite that I'm also pro-choice,
因为她当时别无选择
because she didn't have an option
但我认为那样不对
and I think that's wrong.
这正是
And that's exactly
-我一直想告诉你们的道理 -等等 特雷热
- what I've been trying to tell you. - Hold up, Treasure,
因为我也不是在帮你说话
because I'm also not checking for you,
因为你们做的事更不对了
'cause what you did was foul.
不像你们俩
Unlike the two of you,
我意识到堕胎不是在社交网络上能解决的
I recognize that abortion isn't some black and white issue
非黑即白的话题
that can be resolved on Instagram.
所以你们何不放过这个话题
So why don't you both do the label a favor
管好自己的事情
and stay in your lane?
专心唱歌♥
Stick to singing.
手♥机♥还我
My phone.
你别挣扎了
You know, you need to cut it out.
他就在前面 别看了
He's fronting. Stop.
要不是看在
Ain't for the grace...
快
Come on.
他会出现的
He'll show up.
你最好这么想
You better hope so.
快啊 卢修斯
Come on, Lucious.
他来了
There he is.
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
现在又不想过来了吗
Oh, now you don't wanna come?
快点
Come on.
-你伤害她了吗 -你觉得呢
- Did you hurt her? - What it look like?
不 我没事
No, I'll be all right.
我保证不了 除非我拿到了自己的东西
Ain't no guarantees unless I get what's mine.
这就是你想要的吧
This is what you want, right?
我的电脑
That's my laptop.
拿去吧
Fetch!
你做什么
What you doing? Hey!
快 我们走
Come on, we gotta go!
停车 停车 上车
Stop, stop, stop! Get in.
马路中间的疯子身上有枪
Crazy guy in the middle of the street got a gun.
好了 我们得把她送去医院
Okay, we need to get her to a hospital.
不用 我没事
No, I'll be fine.
所以你本来打算不管我死活
So you was just gonna leave me to die?
你到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
-我出现了 不是吗 -你可真是一点都不急
- I showed up, didn't I? - You took your damn time.
我需要时间考虑
Well, I needed a minute.
但是到最后...
But at the end of the day...
我们是家人
we family.
我对你有亏欠
And I owed you.
既然债已还清
Now that debt's been paid.
先生 我们在下个路口送她下车
Sir, we gotta drop her off at the next corner up there.
-等等 你不走吗 -好了 听我说
- Wait, without you? - Okay, look.
所有能帮我洗脱罪名的证据都在那台电脑里
Everything I needed to clear my damn name was in that computer.
已经全没了
That's gone.
我...
I, um...
从手♥机♥上取下了电♥话♥卡
removed the SIM card from my phone,
看来你又得欠我了
so it looks like you owe me again.
我不习惯听人指示
I'm not accustomed to being summoned.
你不会希望我带着这个去你办公室的 康威女士
You don't want me in your office with this, Ms. Conway.
我是为你着想
I'm doing you a courtesy.
谢谢您每月的十万美元捐赠
那又怎样
So what?
我的竞选委员会收到过很多捐款
I received numerous donations for my exploratory committee.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie,
那我们来谈谈达蒙·克洛斯
well, then let's talk about Damon Cross's donations
空壳公♥司♥的捐款吧
from his shell company, shall we?
特别是在你给我看了
Especially after you showed me all the pictures
证明他迷恋我的那些照片之后
proving that he was obsessed with me.
所以他给你腐♥败♥组织打钱 好摆脱卢修斯
So he paid your corrupt, dirty ass to get rid of Lucious.
我们抓到你了 婊♥子♥
So we got you, bitch.
我想我们的媒体朋友
And I think our friends in the media
会喜欢这个故事
is gonna love this story.
"颇有野心与政♥治♥抱负的
"Overly ambitious federal prosecutor
联邦检察官逾越底线"
with political aspirations crosses every line."
监狱里的姑娘们一定特别想见到你
Those girls are gonna love you in prison.
可不是嘛
Oh, are they?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
很简单
Oh, that's simple.
撤销对卢修斯的所有指控和调查
Just drop all charges and investigations against Lucious.
行
Fine.
你们赢了
You win.
里昂家人从未输过
Lyons always do.
记住 从现在起
And remember, from here on out,
你都得听我们的
we now own your ass.
所以你现在麻溜地滚出我们家吧
So if you will kindly get the hell out of our house.
反正没人会给那婊♥子♥投票的
Wasn't nobody gonna vote for that bitch, anyway.
♪你不再孤单♪
♪You're not alone anymore♪
你们好
Hi!
见见你们的孙子 沃克·里昂
Meet your grandson, Walker Lyon.
沃克吗
"Walker"?
等等 你用我的旧姓给他取名吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait. You gave him my old last name?
每个人都有起点 爸
We all start somewhere, Pop.
太珍贵了
How precious!
健康 完美的小男孩
Healthy, perfect little boy.
沃克会成为我们渴望成为的样子 还要更好
Walker will be everything we aspire to be, but better.
我的天 他太帅了
Oh, my goodness, he's so handsome!
对 你这个小里昂 宝贝
Yes, you a little Lyon, baby.
对
Yes!
你是个超级巨星 宝贝 你绝对是
You a superstar, baby! Yes, you are!
没错 是的
Yes, you are.
♪这就是爱♪
♪This is love♪
他太珍贵了
He's so precious!
对 看看他
Yes, look at him.
这是你的祖父母
Ahh, here's your grandparents.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表