剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
坐那吧
Here. Sit down.
我想她 你知道吗
I miss her, you know?
老妈的形象总是很光辉
Mom was always so, like, colossal.
像超人一样
Like a superhuman.
她有时候把我吓得半死
Well, she scared the hell out of me sometimes.
有一次我在拼写测试上作弊了
There was this one time where I cheated on a spelling test.
当她发现的时候...
Yes, and when she found out...
她跟我说明了作弊者是什么
She laid into me about what cheaters are,
他们打哪儿来的...
where they come from...
地狱里充满蛇的洞穴
And the snake-filled cave in hell...
正在等待着所有作弊者
That are waiting for all the cheaters.
自那以后 我再没作弊过
After that, I never cheated again.
我还发誓在任何事情中
And I vowed never to get anything less than
都要拿到完美的成绩
a perfect score on everything I did.
她一直认为你很聪明
She always thought you were so brilliant.
不是的
No.
只是害怕
Just scared.
我也想念她
I miss her too.
会好起来的 会的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay, baby.
接下来聊聊和家人一起工作的感受
Talk about is what it's like to work with family.
琦琦 大家都知道你和家人一起工作
Cookie, you have famously worked with yours.
你是怎样管理你的儿子们的
What is it like to manage your boys?
-你知道的 -嘿
- Well, you know... - Hey.
穿得真帅气 有什么事吗
Cute. What's going on?
没事 妈 只是回学校
Nothing, Mom. Just going back to school.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
可是一周之后假期才结束啊
But break isn't over for another week.
急什么 为了某个姑娘吗
What's the rush? Is this about some girl?
听着 我必须得走 可以吗
Look, I just gotta leave, okay?
不行 不可以
No, actually, it's not okay,
还有 你这什么语气
and what is up with that tone?
你这一整天都很急躁
You've been snippy all day.
女士 我们需要和昆西·巴罗谈谈
Ma'am, we need to speak to Quincy Barrow.
我就是昆西 什么事
I'm Quincy. What do you want?
女士 可以进去坐着聊吗
Ma'am, is there a place we can sit down?
不可以 告诉我们你们有什么事
No. Tell us what you want.
这个女孩 派珀·贝内特
This girl, Piper Bennett,
有天晚上在俱乐部里发现她吸毒过量
was found overdosed in the club the other night.
她还在昏迷中
She's in a coma.
她手♥机♥里的照片和短♥信♥
Photos and texts from her cell phone
显示她当时和你在一起
indicate that she was with you.
没错
Yeah.
我是说 我带她进了俱乐部
I mean, I got her into the club,
但之后就没见到她了
but I didn't see her after that.
孩子 到底发生了什么
Come on, kid. What really happened?
-是不是你给她的毒品 -够了
- Did you give her the drugs? - Okay, enough.
除非你们有搜查令
Unless you have a warrant,
否则你们该离开我的房♥子了
It is time for you to get off of my property.
-不 女士... -我儿子
- No, ma'am... - My son
没有义务回答任何问题
Has no obligation to answer anything.
好吗 我们清楚自己的权利
Okay? We know our rights.
非常感谢 拜拜
Thank you very much. Bye-bye.
卡罗尔 不 不用上来 亲爱的
Carol, no, no, no. No need to come up, girl.
下雨了 待着别动
It's pouring down. S-stay down there.
我这就下楼了
I'm on my way. Yes.
马上来 来了来了
I'm on my way down. I'm coming, I'm coming.
我帮你和坎迪斯弄到了《茶话会》的票
Oh, and I got tickets for you and Candace for Tea Talk.
亲爱的 有风尚合唱团
Girl, En Vogue.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我马上下楼了 我保证
I'm coming down now. I promise.
待在车里 外面下着雨 亲爱的
Stay in the car. It's too wet, girl.
拜拜
Bye.
-我需要和你谈谈 琦琦 -好吧
- I need to talk to you, Cook. - Okay, okay.
我还要和你说多少次
How many times we gotta have this conversation, huh?
你不能不打招呼就上来找我 卢修斯
You cannot come up here unannounced, Lucious.
不是的 我需要你好好监督贝基的工作
No, I need you to put Becky's ass in check.
雅娜还没准备好参加音乐周刊的表演
Yana is not ready for the Music Weekly show.
那对她不是正确的道路
That's not the right venue for her.
你让她在深夜电视节目上亮相
You debuted her on late night television.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
那个观众群完全不一样
That's a completely different audience.
这次的观众会把她生吞活剥的
This one will eat her ass alive.
好吧 听着 卢修斯
Okay, listen, Lucious,
卡罗尔和我在社区中心有个会议要参加
Carol and I have a meeting at the community center.
我真的没时间管这事
I really don't have time for this.
不不不 你能不能集中注意力一会儿
No, no, no, can you focus for a minute, please?
我知道你有很多事情要做
I know you got a lot going on
你想把过去的事情放下
trying to put your past behind you,
但现在我需要你集中在当下
but right now I need you focused on the present.
-我把雅娜托付给你了 -你什么
- I trusted Yana with you. - You what?
黑小子 拜托
Negro, please.
你知道这对我来说意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means to me?
你知道吗
Do you have any idea?
我再也没有
I mean, I'm not gonna have
更多的机会了 琦琦
a whole lot more chances, Cookie.
我只需要占用你五分钟 求求你了
I just need you for five minutes, please,
暂时放下社区中心 心理治疗
to put the community center and the therapy,
杀了达瑞尔 放下这些事情
shooting Durrell, all that stuff behind you.
-好的 -我需要你的帮助 琦琦
- Okay. - I need your help, Cookie.
我不知道我为什么信任你
I don't know why I confided in you.
你知道我没有想杀了达瑞尔的
You know damn well I did not mean to kill Durrell,
但如果你还不让路的话 我会杀了你
but I will kill your ass if you don't get out of my way.
卡罗尔
Hey, Carol.
卢修斯 请你现在离开
Lucious, leave, please, now.
你说过你想告诉她的
You said you wanted to tell her.
现在就是好时候
Ain't no time like the present.
是你 是你
You? You?
你杀了他
You killed him?
你杀了达瑞尔
You killed Durrell?
卡罗尔 你进来 让我解释 好吗
Carol, just come in. Let me explain, okay?
求你进来吧
Please, just come in.
卡罗尔 不不不
Carol. No, no, no.
他当时在伤害你
He was hurting you.
我就是去那里
I... I just went there
让他离开你 我发誓
to tell him to leave you alone, I swear.
我一直以为是黑帮
All this time, I thought it was gangs.
卡罗尔 我是想保护你 他当时打你
Carol, I tried to protect you. He was beating you.
还有毒品 卡罗尔 那么多毒品
And the drugs, Carol. There were so many drugs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
卡罗尔 求你 说句话吧
Carol, please, just say something.
我没事 我就是
I'm okay. I just, um...
我得想想
I need to think.
我得回家 我需要这样
I... I need to go home. That's what I need to do.
我得回家了
I think I'm gonna go home.
你自己去参加会议吧
You go to the meeting by yourself,
我们回头见好吗
and, um, I... I'll see you later, okay?
-卡罗尔 求你 -我没事
- Carol, please. - I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love y...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
卡罗尔 我说了我爱你 卡罗尔 对不起
Carol, I said I love you, Carol. I'm sorry.
卡...卡
Car... Car...
这边走
u202dRight this way.
请坐 先生们
Have a seat, gentlemen.
我们想看一下
We'd like to see the security tapes
前天晚上你俱乐部的监控录像
for your club the other night.
一个姑娘在那里摄入了过量药物 非法药物
A girl O.D.'d there. Tainted drugs.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表