剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Okay, where did you get this degree from, again?
你被炒了吗
Did you get fired?
-没有 -你被踢出节目了吗
- No. - Did you go off on your cohost?
没 这次可没有
No, not this time.
这次会面你提到卢修斯了吗
And have you talked about Lucious during this session?
你睡得怎么样
And how are you sleeping?
睡得挺好
Pretty good.
天哪
Well, damn.
你成长了 琦琦
You are growing, Cookie.
我从你的眼里又看到了
I can see the passion and the light in your eyes
激♥情♥和光芒
coming back.
继续努力
So keep going, girl.
不要让一个糟糕的时刻
Don't let one bad moment
毁了一连串美好的事物
mess up a whole string of good.
庆祝你的胜利吧
Celebrate your victories.
♪你懂我们为什么发声♪
♪Yeah, you know we do this for the 99♪
♪帝国娱乐 我下了船♪
♪Empire, yeah, see, I get off at the dock♪
♪走到大石头上♪
♪And walk right onto the block♪
♪两点了 大家快来♪
♪It's two o'clock, call the flock♪
♪是时候下注了♪
♪Tell 'em it's time for the drop♪
♪我看了看表♪
♪Look at the time on my watch♪
他在里面真疯狂
He in there going crazy.
是的 宝贝 再把气氛搞热些
Yes, come on, baby, bring that heat.
♪夸我性感 名副其实♪
♪Calling me hot, I gotta get that♪
♪写了那么多唱片♪
♪Writing a whole lot of records♪
♪我或许应该说真话♪
♪I probably should spit facts♪
♪他们分我一杯羹我就能脱贫♪
♪I'm out of the gutter if they cutting butter♪
♪我十分赞成♪
♪I'm with that♪
♪你知道哪里可以找到我♪
♪You know where to find me♪
♪潮流在哪我就在哪♪
♪I be with the currency, I get stacks♪
♪请带钱入局♪
♪Bring the cash in, please♪
♪我只想活得像拳王阿里♪
♪I just wanna live like Cassius Clay♪
♪成为冠军 过得奢靡♪
♪Be the champ, living so lavishly♪
♪谁又想做普通人呢♪
♪'Cause who the hell wants to be average♪
♪当你有那么一些闪光点的时候♪
♪When you got ingredients to pass that, that♪
你要制♥作♥他的整张专辑吗 妈妈
You gonna do his whole album, Mom?
你再偷偷来打探我就小心你的屁♥股♥
Sneak up on me again and that's gonna be your ass.
不 我是在去你办公室路上打岔过来的
No, I just got sidetracked coming up to your office.
我得帮我的宝贝炒热气氛
I just had to help my baby bring the heat.
你看他 多棒啊
You know that, and that he did.
-非常棒 哈基姆 -谢了 兄弟
- Yeah, it was fire, Hakeem. - Thanks, bro.
电影配乐肯定会火
That movie soundtrack gonna be lit.
-绝对的 宝贝 -谢谢妈妈
- Yes, it is, baby... - Thanks, Mom.
-要谢谢你才对 -我要去接孩子们了
- Thanks to you. - I gotta get the kids.
你去吧
Yeah, you did that.
你们能先出去一下吗
Oh, uh, guys, can we have the room for a second, please?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
你们做得不错 这歌♥会火的
That was great work, though. It's gonna be a hit.
已经火了
It's already a hit.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
你和你兄弟
You and your brothers,
你们太有才华了
y'all are so talented.
让我和你老爸情何以堪
You put me and your father to shame.
你想跟我谈什么
What did you wanna see me about?
-我遇到了有关卢修斯的麻烦 -说吧
- I have a Lucious problem. - Here we go.
他想我出局
No, he wants me out as CEO
因为我想让艺人唱主角
because I'm trying to let the artist shine.
不是的宝贝
No, baby, he wants you out
他想你出局是因为你不叫卢修斯·里昂
because your name ain't Lucious Lyon.
你做得越好 他就越觉得自己没用
And the better you do, the more irrelevant he feels.
-就这么简单 -你那还有
- It's that simple. - You still have
帝国娱乐的股份 对吧
your Empire shares, right?
我还有我的退休养老计划呢
Yeah, I still have my retirement plan.
用你还剩下的股份来支持我
Well, use your remaining shares to back me.
我需要同盟
I need an ally.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you,
但我没兴趣参与
but I am not interested in getting in between
你和你♥爸♥爸之间的撒尿比赛
a pissing contest with you and your father.
因为我最终只会生气上火
'Cause it's only gonna leave me
还落得一身骚
pissed off and sopping wet.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
妈妈 我不知道还能怎么办了
Ma, I don't know what else to do, okay?
如果他停止帝国娱乐原创 我就离开
If he stops Empire Raw, then I'm out.
那其他人呢 安德鲁
What about everybody else, Andre?
你知道你♥爸♥为什么这么成功吗
You know what made your father so successful?
他有故事
He had a story,
当他讲故事的时候 人们信任他
and when he told that story, people believed in him.
你也有故事 宝贝
You have a story, baby.
说出你的故事 大家就会相信你
Tell your story. People will believe you.
我都不知道我有故事可讲 妈
I don't know that I have a story to tell, Ma.
你确定你不想和我一起搞帝国娱乐原创
You sure you don't wanna produce Empire Raw with me?
-孩子 -我们可以创造辉煌
- Ooh, child. - We could do something big.
-不 -妈
- Oh, oh, no. - Ma--
不不 绝不 我想做音乐
No, no, siree, Bob. I want my music.
我想继续做音乐 但绝不和帝国娱乐合作
I wanna get back into music, but it can't be with Empire.
宝贝 我累了
Honey, I'm tired.
另外该死的《茶话会》节目
And that damn Tea Talk,
他们拒绝了我
they shut me down.
我只要他们给我三分钟时间
All I was asking for was a three-minute segment
给别人唱几句而已
so somebody could doo-wop.
什么时候拒绝能拦住你了 妈妈
When did a no ever stop you, Ma?
你想好你的故事吧
You just get your story together.
我没有葡萄了
Now there's no more grapes for me.
我能吃最后一颗吗
Can I have the last one?
-怎么了 哈基姆 -怎么了兄弟
- What's up, 'Keem? - What's up, bro?
你回来我很高兴
Glad to see you're back in town.
我听过新歌♥了 很火爆
I heard the new track. It's fire.
我也帮了忙
I helped produce that.
所以你甩掉那些推特上的黑粉了吗
Oh, so you keeping the Twitter haters off your back?
正在努力
Trying to.
我正熬着呢 谢谢你的关怀
I'm getting through it. Thanks for asking.
来 王子 贝拉 该和你们爸爸走了
Come on, Prince, Bella, it's time to go with your dad.
-拜托 -不
- Come on. - No!
-不 -抱歉 小家伙
- No? - I'm sorry, little man.
王子
Prince.
来 王子 该走了
Come on, Prince, it's time to go.
和你♥爸♥爸一起住一阵子 好吗
Go spend some time with your daddy, all right?
来吧 小子
Come on, man,
和爸爸待一段好吗
spend a little bit of time with Daddy, okay?
来 我知道 我知道 拜托
Come on. I know. I know. Come on.
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
不
No!
抱歉 他们最近感情变得很好
I'm sorry, they just been really bonding.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
-不 -没问题
- No! - No problem.
你来了
Here you come.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
Look, man, I've been trying to call you.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我们用不着谈
We don't need to talk.
安德鲁告诉你他那个半吊子计划了吗
Did Andre tell you about his half-baked plan?
那是个好点子
I think it's a great idea.
怎么 因为不是你想出来的就生气了 卢修斯
What, you mad 'cause you didn't come up with it, huh, Lucious?
你只是嫉妒 你担心
I think you jealous because you're afraid
他比你出色
he's better than you.
我们儿子在
Look, our son is a genius
用我们赚的钱来赚钱方面
when it comes to multiplying money
是个天才
after we've made it.
-但他不是我们 琦琦 -"我们" "我们"
- But he's not us, Cookie. - "We," "Us"?
他只在我把整件事
He's never carried out a creative vision
为他勾画完毕之后
from start to finish unless I've laid
才能提出完整的新颖方案
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表