剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我能陪你出席全美金曲奖了
I'm available to be your ASA partner.
我不想在你的阴影下成名
I'm not tryin' to be all up under your shadow.
走 我们离场吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
没人能去雷叔叔的家
No one else can go to Uncle Ray's.
我都不应该让你来这里
I shouldn't have let you come this far as it is.
-还有多久达蒙就会到了 -一小时 或者更短
- How long before Damon arrive? - Hour, maybe less.
但是总有第三种选择的 雷
There's always a third alternative, Ray.
我们俩就得好好开动一下脑筋了
We just gotta get creative about it.
卢修斯想伤害达蒙
Lucious wanted to hurt Damon,
那么上了达蒙的女儿
so what better way to screw over Damon
岂不就是报复他的绝佳方式
than to screw his daughter?
我不会受你摆布
You can't control me.
你不能强迫我
You can't make me do things.
是吗
Really?
我爱你 你也还爱着我
I love you, and you still love me!
你在干什么 特蕾西
What the hell you think you're doing, Tracy?
35年来
For 35 years,
我一直活在琦琦和卢修斯的阴影下
I have lived in the shadow of Cookie and Lucious...
而我一直是真正的爱情女主
When I was the real love story.
我是你大儿子的母亲
I mean, I'm the mother of your firstborn son.
但你看不到我
But you don't see me.
特蕾西 我看到你了
Tracy, I see you.
特蕾西 你看 我们要离婚了
Tracy, look. We're divorcing.
这里是离婚文件 我们要签字
Here are the papers right here. We're signing the--
我不想听你说话
I don't wanna hear from you.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
你大摇大摆地闯进来
I mean, you just swooped on in
穿着骚浪贱的女学生校服
with your slutty little schoolgirl uniform
从我这偷走了他
and you stole him from me.
你偷走了他
You stole him!
然后
And then...
你夺去了我儿子的心
you took my son's heart.
特蕾西 你得让我跟你谈谈
Tracy, you gotta let me talk to you right now.
-拜托了 -不 闭嘴
- Please. - No, just shut up!
你闭嘴 卢修斯
Just shut up, Lucious!
现在我在说话
I am the one who is talking now,
而你给我听着
and you are finally gonna listen--
你俩都是
both of you.
你们最后听到的将会是我的声音
Mine is the last voice you're ever gonna hear.
爸爸 我犯了个大错
Daddy, I made such a huge mistake.
听着 没事 没事 没事
But listen, it's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
无论是什么 我们都能一起解决 亲爱的
Whatever it is, we'll fix it together, sweetheart.
明白吗
Understand?
但我需要你回家
But I'ma need you to go home.
你回家去
You go home.
我要进屋去忙完工作上的事
I'll finish the business I have to finish inside here.
然后回来见你
Then I'll come see you.
宝贝 好吗
Babe. Okay?
瑞安
Ryan?
瑞安 瑞安 天呐
Ryan, Ryan! Oh, God.
这里怎么回事
What the hell is going on here? Hey.
有我在 有我在
I'm right here. I'm right here.
你为什么伤害他 他是家人啊
Hey. Why would you hurt him? He's family.
他在找我爸
He's looking for my dad.
雷叔叔 为什么
Uncle Ray? Why?
他要杀了他
He's gonna kill him.
现在你肯开口了
Oh, now you wanna run your mouth?
-真抱歉 -你该走了 雅娜
- I'm so sorry. - You should go, Yana.
你个禽兽
You're a monster!
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your rabbit-ass mind?
你以为你那些修行之旅和珠宝的钱
What the hell you think paid for all these little ashrams
是从哪儿来的
and these jewels?
-不 -治癌症的钱哪儿来的 谁给你的
- No. - What paid for cancer treatment? What paid for it, huh?
生意
Business.
这就是我的生意
And this is what my business looks like.
你
You--
冷静点
Hey. Be cool.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-走吧 -我没事
- Go on. - I'm okay.
我受够了 受够了
I am done. Done.
行啊 等你该付房♥租再回来
Yeah, you'll be back once that rent is due.
不 我再也不想从你这要什么了
No, I don't want anything from you ever again.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, baby.
走开 卢修斯
Move aside, Lucious.
特蕾西 特蕾西
Tracy, Tracy.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
听着 我不要这些
Look, I don't want any of this.
房♥子给你 他也给你
You can have this house. You can have him.
我受够了 特蕾西 我保证 我受够了
I'm done, Tracy. I promise you, I'm done.
琦琦
Cookie...
你在他的血液里
You're in his blood.
只有你死了 才有我的空间 所以
And when you're gone, then there's room for me, so...
我不能让你这么做 不行
Look, I can't let you do that. I can't.
我不能让你这么做 特蕾西
I can't let you do that, Tracy.
我们现在不能这样 听到吗
We're not doing that now, you hear me?
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
我只想让你知道 我永远不会怪你
I just want you to know, I will never blame you.
和儿子一起 我们就又是一家人了
We'll be a family when we're with our boy.
闪开
Move!
你还好吗 安德鲁
You okay, Andre?
嗯
Yeah.
不 不要
No, no.
不要啊
No!
你干了什么
What did you do?
妈 醒醒 我在这
Mom! Come back. I'm here.
你干了什么
What did you do?
嘻 哈 帝 国
第六季 第十一集
两周后
琦琦 这太吓人了
Cookie, that's terrifying.
她打了我儿子
She shot my son.
我孙子还在楼上
My grandson was upstairs.
我还能怎么办
I mean, what was I supposed to do?
总之
Anyway...
警♥察♥判定我们无罪
the cops cleared us.
据说她留了一封遗书
Apparently she left a...A note.
特蕾西打算
Tracy was planning on, um,
杀了卢修斯之后再自杀
killing Lucious and then killing herself,
我猜杀掉我算是个额外奖励吧
and I guess I was a bonus.
疯婆子
Crazy bitch.
我真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我只是需要休息
Yeah. I just need to rest, you know?
我又开始失眠了
I'm having problems sleeping again, so...
你所做的也许是正义之举
Just because what you did may have been justified
并不意味着你不会受到精神创伤
doesn't mean it wasn't traumatizing.
-你杀了人 -我没有
- You took a life. - Yeah, I'm not--
我没有精神创伤
I'm not traumatized, though.
我只是累了
You know, I'm just tired.
-琦琦 -我刚刚也说了
- Cookie. - That's what I just said.
-我说我累了 -琦琦
- I said I'm tired. - Cookie.
承认害怕 或是有愧疚感
It is okay to admit that you are scared
是没有问题的
or that you feel guilty.
我没有 不是这样的
I'm not-- It's not that!
抱歉
Sorry.
特蕾西的事 我别无选择
With Tracy, I didn't have a choice.
但由此为开端
But what happened is,
揭开了一些我埋藏起来的事
is dredging up some stuff that I-- you know, I buried.
我不愿再想到的事
I-I didn't wanna think about it again, you know?
所以来这里和你聊
So coming in here and talking to you and--
这一点不奇怪
That's not surprising.
在治疗中 你可能是为着某个问题或担忧来
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表