剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Thank you, Cookie.
太美了
Oh, so beautiful.
棒极了 姑娘
That's right, girl!
棒极了 琦琦
Yeah, Cookie.
琦琦·里昂
Cookie Lyon.
太棒了 琦琦
Way to go, Cookie.
-我走了 -等等 吉赛尔
- I'm out. - Wait--wait, Giselle.
琦琦你好 我叫雅娜
Hi, Cookie. My name is Yana.
对 达蒙的女儿 你是怎么拿到那个大奖章的
Yeah, Damon's daughter. How did you get that medallion?
这个是属于卢修斯的
This, uh, belongs to Lucious.
我知道这是谁的
Oh, I know whose it is.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get it?
我猜你就是那个...
Oh, I guess you're the one that,
卢修斯睡了的人吧
Lucious is screwing, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
卢修斯爱你 他已经尽可能爱你很久了
Lucious loves you, and he loved you for as long as he could.
亲爱的 我为你感到遗憾
Sweet baby, I feel sorry for you,
因为你甚至不知道卢修斯本人
because you don't even know that Lucious
和他对你说的话每句都是谎言
and everything that he said to you is a lie.
好吗 你甚至不了解他
Okay, you don't even know him.
我懂他的心
I know his heart.
他利用这一点去报复你♥爸♥爸的时候
Is that what he called it when he used it
是这么跟你解释的吗
to get back at your daddy?
我爸爸
My daddy?
我爸爸跟这些事有什么关系
What does my dad have to do with any of this?
你什么都不知道 是吧
You have no idea, do you?
他做这些都是为了报复你父亲
All of this is about your father.
卢修斯
Lucious...
卢修斯想伤害达蒙
Lucious wanted to hurt Damon
因为达蒙对卢修斯说谎了 向联调局告发了他
because Damon lied to Lucious and he sicced the Feds on him.
那么上了达蒙的女儿
And so what better way, then, to screw over Damon
岂不就是报复他的绝佳方式
than to literally screw his daughter?
他就是个大骗子
He's a lying son of a bitch.
他利用别人
He uses people.
亲爱的 他就是做那种事的人
That, sweetheart, is what he does.
我花了半辈子才想明白
It took me half my life to understand that.
雅娜 我是在救你
I'm saving you from a bullet, Yana.
你该谢我
You should thank me.
趁现在还不晚 离开他吧
Run while you can.
现在让我们热烈欢迎
And now please welcome to the stage
两位首次获得美国金曲奖提名的候选人
two first-time ASA nominees,
帝国娱乐的德文和特雷热
Empire's Devon and Treasure.
♪我见识过太多耀眼明星♪
♪I've seen way too many stars♪
♪在他们的时代结束前便星途暗淡♪
♪Die out before their time♪
♪但我希望这一切能永恒♪
♪But I want this to last forever, yeah♪
♪打破了太多限制♪
♪Been out to way too many bars♪
♪夜夜虚度♪
♪Wasting all my nights♪
你好啊
Hey, yo, what's good?
♪一起逍遥♪
♪Hanging round♪
没水准 我们厉害多了
Come on, man, we better than that.
♪或从此陌路♪
♪Or nevers♪
你不应该在片场吗
Aren't you supposed to be on set?
琦琦就是觉得你今晚肯定不好受
Hey, Cookie just thought that it'd be too much for you tonight.
♪若同心 爱定能圆♥满♥♪
♪We could do it♪
♪不愿回首往事 悔不当初♪
♪Don't wanna look back and say we blew it♪
♪悔不当初♪
♪We blew it♪
♪心念细水长流的爱情♪
♪I want a slow burn♪
我们该搞点什么事吗 亲热如何
What should we do? Should we make out?
♪长久之情♪
♪A little longer♪
当然不
No.
我不是因为他们而闷闷不乐
God, it's--it's not about them.
原因在我自己
It's me.
这几个月发生太多事了
It's been a crazy couple months,
我失去了未来的方向
and I just don't know what's next.
别担心
Hey, man, don't worry about that.
你能找到出路 你向来如此
You'll figure it out. You always do.
♪心念细水长流的爱情♪
♪I want a slow burn♪
♪感情升温虽缓♪
♪It may take a little longer, but♪
♪心念细水长流的爱情♪
♪I want a blow burn♪
我很想你
I missed you.
♪情比金坚 尤胜以往♪
♪It's only gonna make us stronger♪
走 我们离场吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
♪细水长流的爱情♪
♪Slow burn♪
♪细水长流的爱情♪
♪Slow burn♪
-♪细水长流的爱情♪ -♪细水长流的爱情♪
- ♪Slow burn♪ - ♪Slow burn♪
泰瑞要是能在这里见证卢修斯的绝唱就好了
I wish Teri were here to see Lucious' swan song.
她人呢
Where is she?
她会出现的
I'm sure she'll turn up.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
接下来揭晓年度最佳艺人提名
to announce the nominations for Artist of the Year...
全美金曲奖
好戏开始了
Here we go.
有请本年度
Please welcome this year's recipient
终身成就奖的得奖者
of the Lifetime Achievement Award,
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
卢修斯
Lucious!
全美金曲奖
你就是王者
You're the king!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
各位请坐
Let's all be seated
我们来公布本年度最佳艺人的获奖名单
while we celebrate the nominees for this year's Artist of the Year Award.
提名有
And the nominees are:
贾斯汀·比伯
Justin Bieber,
麦莉·赛勒斯
Miley Cyrus,
比莉·艾利什
Billie Eilish,
艾德·希兰
Ed Sheeran,
泰勒·斯威夫特 以及...
Taylor Swift, and...
慢着 一个帝国娱乐的艺人都没有
wait, not a single damn Empire artist.
这真说不过去啊
Which I find strange, because--
因为过去几个月
because over the last few months,
帝国娱乐投入全部精力 用尽人力物力
Empire has spent all of their time and resources
卢修斯·里昂 终身成就奖
想夺得此项提名
trying to get this one nomination.
我是说全公♥司♥上下
I'm talking entire departments
没花心思来做出让观众愿意投票的歌♥曲
instead of spending time making music that's going to be voted on,
而是把精力都用来讨好投票的观众了
they're spending all their time courting the voters.
但如果帝国娱乐已经沦落至此
But damn, if this is what Empire has become,
也不关老子什么事了
I won't have a damn thing to do with it.
这个决定立即生效
And effective immediately...
我要离开帝国娱乐
I am leaving Empire
把它交给那些继续坐吃山空的生意人
to the suits and the servants that can still do this kind of dance.
至于庆祝退休
As far as my retirement,
这个什么狗屁终生成就奖
well, y'all can start by taking that Lifetime Achievement Award
就留给你们自己吧
and shoving it up your ass.
因为我的新生才刚刚开始
Because I am just getting warmed up.
也许有一天 你们会遇见一个人
And maybe one day, maybe you might run into somebody...
让你意识到 要放自己自♥由♥
That reminds you to set yourself free.
我们爱你 卢修斯
We love you, Lucious!
见过你前妻了
Met your ex-wife.
她真不简单
She's charming.
你还不如"搞"我父亲得了
Maybe you should just screw my dad.
宝贝闺女
Baby girl.
你还好吧
Everything all right?
你怎么来了
What you doing in town?
发生什么事了
What happened?
有人伤害你了吗
Somebody hurt you?
不是病情恶化了吧
You're still in remission, right?
爸
Daddy...
我铸成大错了
I made a very, very big mistake,
你得帮我想办法补救
and I need you to help me make it right.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表