剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You know what? We are not doing this!
走吧
Just go.
你就乖乖离开吧
Yeah, you better just go.
-吉赛尔 走吧 -走吧小甜心
- Giselle, just... - Just go. Just go, sweetie.
回家吧 宝贝 拜拜
Go home, honey. Bye-bye.
不知道你去哪
I don't know where you're going,
但赶紧给我滚蛋
but you gotta get the hell up on out of here.
提前联♥系♥一下啊 我就先做好饭了
Should have called, I would have had lunch ready.
你的腿怎么样了
How's your leg?
我知道你最近搞的猫腻了 达蒙
I know about your little dirty games you've been playing, Damon.
我已经把狼狈为奸的吉赛尔踢出公♥司♥了
You see, I already kicked Giselle's shady-ass to the curb.
我跟你没有恩怨 琦琦
Well, I ain't got no beef with you, Cookie.
但我跟吉赛尔说好了
But I do have a deal with Giselle.
你得帮我洗掉你们账上的四千万
I'ma need you to run that 40 mil through your books.
别激动 大姐 你干什么
Easy now, little mama. What you doing?
我只是要去拿肉桂
I'm just reaching for the cinnamon.
你别想再利用我的公♥司♥了
You're not using my company no more.
没问题
That's cool.
我没有意见
I--I ain't got a problem with that.
把我的钱还给我 这事就这么结束了
Just give my money back, and we can call it a day.
"甜甜圈先生" 这可不行
No, donut man. That's not how that work.
钱现在归我了
That money belongs to me now.
我劝你别这么做 琦琦
You don't wanna do this, Cookie.
我上一次开枪杀人 非我本意
You know, the last man I shot, I didn't mean to,
但这一次
but this time...
该死
Damn it.
复仇的滋味太美妙了
This is the taste of sweet revenge.
你的腿怎么样了 混♥蛋♥
How does your leg feel, bitch?
别矫情 你死不了
Shake it off. You'll be all right.
-谢谢 -对 裙子很好看
- Thank you. - Yes. I love that dress.
你不是说她不会来吗
I thought she wasn't showing.
坎迪斯
Candace.
卢修斯
Lucious.
你来这里干什么啊
What the hell are you doing here?
你还没告诉他吧
Still haven't told him yet, have you?
没有 如果我告诉他了
No, 'cause if I'd have told him,
你早就已经凉透了
you'd be a dead bitch by now.
我只是为了我外甥而来
I am just here for my nephew. That's all.
很好 玩得高兴
Good. Enjoy.
我们只是为了拯救你 就像你当初
We were trying to save you just like you were trying
想要拯救我和卡罗尔一样
to save Carol and me.
结果走到这般田地
Oh, and look where that got us.
一家人守望相助 记住这一点
Families help each other. Remember that.
你自己记好吧
You remember that.
求你别叫保安
Please, don't call security.
我只是来说几句和道歉
I'm just here to talk and apologize...
解释一下
And explain.
你是想为骗我和背叛我而道歉吗
You wanna apologize for lying to me, for betraying me, is that it?
所有一切 贝基 一切啊
All of that, Becky. All of it.
眼看波西娱乐 一切心血就要毁于一旦了
We were going to lose Bossy, everything that we built.
你觉得这是因为波西娱乐吗
Okay, you think this is about Bossy.
是我们之间的情义
This is about us, okay?
-我之前那么信你 -贝基
- I trusted you. - Becky...
我们当时是合伙人啊
No, no, no. We were partners, okay?
我崇拜你 你知道可以来找我帮忙
I look up to you, and you could have come to me and you know it.
你又能上哪弄到那么多钱
Where were you gonna get your hands on that kind of money, huh?
-我也是迫不得已 -不不
- I had no choice. - No, no, no.
这你就想错了
See, that's where you're wrong, okay?
你当时有选择 你可以来找我
You had choices. You could have chosen me.
你当时可以来找我们
You could have chosen us.
你可以选择相信我们能共度难关
You could have chose to believe that we would get through this
毕竟我们迈过很多坎儿
the way we get through everything.
我能补救 还能挽回
I can fix this. We can fix this.
不 没有挽回余地了
No, there is no fixing it.
没有挽回余地了
There's no fixing this.
显然你一直不相信我的能力
It is clear that you have never trusted me.
贝基
Becky...
贝基
Becky.
不 现在是我不信你了
No, because I don't trust you now.
别这样
Come on.
请各位就坐
Everyone, please, take your seats.
-你好 安德鲁 -你好牧师
- Hello, Andre. - Pastor. All right.
♪念及情分♪
♪And for love's sake♪
♪你原谅的每一个错误♪
♪Each mistake you forgave♪
♪不久 我们都要♪
♪And soon both of us♪
♪学会信任♪
♪Learned to trust♪
♪不做逃兵♪
♪Not run away♪
♪逃兵♪
♪Run away♪
♪没工夫耍心机♪
♪There's no time to play♪
♪用心经营♪
♪We built it up♪
♪用心经营♪
♪And built it up♪
♪用心经营♪
♪And built it up♪
♪于是情比金坚♪
♪And now we're solid♪
♪情比金坚♪
♪Solid as a rock♪
♪这就是爱♪
♪That's what this love is♪
♪彼此相爱♪
♪That's what we've got♪
♪于是情比金坚♪
♪And now we're solid♪
♪金坚♪
♪Solid♪
♪情比金坚♪
♪Solid as a rock♪
♪一切如昔♪
♪And nothing's changed it♪
♪没变♪
♪No♪
♪激♥情♥仍在♪
♪This thrill is still♪
♪干柴烈火♪
♪Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot♪
家人守望相助
Families help each other.
♪没拒之门外♪
♪Didn't turn away♪
♪就在遭遇阴霾之时♪
♪When the sky went gray♪
♪没离你而去♪
♪No, I didn't♪
♪共度难关♪
♪Somehow we managed♪
♪必须同舟共济♪
♪We had to stick together♪
♪念及情分♪
♪And for love's sake♪
♪你原谅的每一个错误♪
♪Each mistake you forgave♪
♪不久♪
♪And soon...♪
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
♪我们都要♪
♪Both of us♪
♪学会信任♪
♪Learned to trust♪
♪不做逃兵♪
♪Not run away♪
♪没工夫耍心机♪
♪There was no time to play♪
♪用心经营♪
♪We built it up♪
♪用心经营♪
♪And built it up♪
♪用心经营♪
♪And built it up♪
♪于是情比金坚♪
♪And now we're solid♪
你怎么不听我说 琦琦
You're not hearing me, Cookie.
家人之间应该守望相助
A family's supposed to look out for each other.
-什么 -泰瑞
- What? - Teri.
她之前有话跟我说 我没理会
She tried to tell me something, and I didn't listen.
我得走了
Well-- I gotta go.
别 你干什么
No, no. What are you doing?
他都说别搞事了
No. He said no--no nonsense here.
我不是搞事
No, this ain't no nonsense, man.
-别闹了 琦琦 -你别闹了
- Come on, Cookie. - Look, you come on.
♪相爱♪ ♪于是情比金坚♪
♪We've got♪ ♪And now we're solid♪
♪金坚♪
♪Solid♪
♪情比金坚♪
♪Solid as a rock♪
♪一切如昔♪
♪And nothing's changed it♪
♪没变♪
♪No♪
♪激♥情♥仍在♪
♪The thrill is still♪
♪干柴烈火♪
♪Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot♪
泰瑞
All right, Teri.
泰瑞
Teri.
救救我吧
Help me.
求你们了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表