剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我想在帝国娱乐的电影里演卢修斯
I wanna play Lucious in the Empire movie.
我扮演的是我的父亲 卢修斯·里昂
I'm playing my father, Lucious Lyon.
你签了一个无声歌♥手
You have signed us a silent singer.
她为什么没有唱得更好 天呐
Why is she not better? Oh, my God!
粉丝疯狂艾特我反堕胎
Fans are heated about me being pro-life,
我不会道歉
so I'm not apologizing.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
是达蒙·克洛斯
It's Damon Cross.
给你两个小时的时间把我的笔记本带来给我
You got two hours to bring me my damn laptop!
这就是你想要的
Is this what you want?
拿去吧
Fetch!
见见你们的孙子 沃克·里昂
Meet your grandson Walker Lyon.
天佑沃克
天哪 不知道那是什么
Oh, my God, I wonder what that is,
是把勺子还是个拨浪鼓
a spoon or a rattle?
什么都好过那个纯银的吹泡泡机
Anything's better than that sterling silver bubble blower.
你能把宝宝的礼物当了吗 还是这样不太好
Well, can you pawn baby gifts, or is that rude?
-天哪 -那可是纯银
- Oh, my... - It's sterling silver.
你能来对我们来说意义重大 卢修斯
It means so much to us, Lucious, that you're here.
我很高兴能来这里
Well, it's nice to be here
从条子那里偷得半日闲
and have the Feds off my back for a minute.
达蒙·克洛斯还没出现吗
And Damon Cross is still underground?
我希望他已经永远离开人世了
I wish he was six feet underground.
-别在教堂说这话 -行吧
- Not in the church. - Okay.
教父来了
Godfather is here.
教父迟到了 一如既往
Godfather's late, as usual.
排练出了点问题 所以
Well, there was problems with the rehearsal, so...
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
注意点 帅小伙 这边
Hey, hello, handsome, over here.
你们能去别的地方谈电影生意吗
Can you conduct movie business somewhere else?
冒牌大明星 你的礼物呢
You fake-ass Denzel. Where's your gift?
去给我坐下
Go sit your ass down.
他可能等会儿就打钱来了
It's probably gonna show up via Venmo later,
没礼貌的家伙
disrespectful ass.
我得接一下这个电♥话♥ 失陪
I gotta take this. Excuse me.
你和卢修斯看上去很亲密
You know, you and Lucious been looking awful cozy.
我甚至看到你笑了
I even saw you giggle.
你知道这让我感觉很不舒服 对吧
You know how uncomfortable that makes me, right?
你知道我们来这是为了庆祝我漂亮
You know we are here to focus on my beautiful,
完美的小孙子诞生 对吧
perfect little grandbaby, right?
不是你的闹剧 温迪
And not your drama, Wendy.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
听着 我们快开始了 卢修斯呢
Look, we gotta get started. Where is Lucious?
你肯定会心里不舒服 因为你小肚鸡肠
I'm sure you will, 'cause you petty.
快开始了
It's just starting.
嗯 没问题
Yeah, that won't be a problem.
在那儿等我 我马上到
Okay, meet me there. I'm on my way.
你要去哪 你不能走
Where you going? You can't leave.
婴儿没有犯下需要被宽恕的罪过
Babies ain't committed no sins that need to be forgiven.
而我们有
It's us.
为将入基♥督♥教的仪式具体化
To concretize this rite of admission into Christianity,
我们有一场特别的演出
we have a special performance.
♪我知道自己并非时时正确♪
♪I know I'm not always right♪
♪我也并非完美无缺♪
♪I'm not saying that I'm perfect, no♪
♪当你走进我的生活♪
♪When you came into my life♪
♪你给了我生命的意义♪
♪You gave me a sense of purpose, oh♪
♪我曾逃离爱情♪
♪I ran away from love♪
♪我却不曾知道原因♪
♪And I never know why♪
♪因为这让我所有的黑暗♪
♪'Cause it made all of my darkness♪
♪变成光明♪
♪Turn into light♪
♪光明♪
♪Light♪
♪我所有的错误 所有的高傲♪
♪All my mistakes, all of my pride♪
♪所有深藏内心的痛苦♪
♪All of the pain that I held inside♪
♪都被你一扫而光♪
♪You wiped the slate♪
♪当你睁开眼睛♪
♪When you opened your eyes, yeah♪
♪一切又焕然一新♪
♪Everything is new again♪
这里没有我想要的那么私密
It's not as intimate as I would like.
怎么 卢修斯·里昂怕背上罪名
What, Lucious Lyon scared to catch a charge?
反正我们都得下地狱
We're all headed to hell anyway,
但我不希望有人去打扰我的孙辈
but I don't like people paying visits on my grandchildren.
你的家人怎么样
How's your family?
我家人吗 我家人很好
My family? My family's fine.
不如咱俩做个交易吧
How 'bout some diplomacy?
你离我的家人远点
You stay away from my family,
你的家人就能继续活命
and yours will keep breathing.
说定了
That's a deal.
♪因为这让我的所有黑暗♪
♪'Cause it made all of my darkness♪
♪变成光明♪
♪Turn into light♪
♪光明♪
♪Light♪
琦琦怎么样了
What's up with Cookie?
她还好吗
She walking better?
你在风头最盛的时候都动不了她 达蒙
You couldn't pull her on your best day, Damon.
我只是意识到
That's just me realizing
你俩有同样的误解
you two share the same misunderstanding.
仅此而已
That's all that is.
♪一切又焕然一新♪
♪Everything is new again♪
而我意识到你不会明珠暗投
And I realize you don't throw pearls before swine.
♪你给了我答案♪
♪You gave me the answers♪
♪你给了我第二次机会♪
♪You gave second chances♪
♪这些比我值得的更多♪
♪And it's more than I deserve♪
♪我何德何能才换你伴我身旁♪
♪Got what it takes with you on my side, oh♪
♪一切又焕然一新♪
♪Everything is new again♪
泰瑞的日程表里没写让你来带孩子
I didn't see this on Teri's laminated schedule.
我没想吵醒他 只想来看看他
I didn't mean to wake him. I just wanted to check on him.
看看他是否还在呼吸吗
See if he's still breathing?
是啊 自从他回家后我也一直这样
Yeah, I been doing that since he came home.
我从哈基姆那会儿就这样了
Yeah, I been doing it since 'Keem.
他们带走你时他还太小
He was so little when they drug you off, uh...
我很担心搞砸
I was terrified of messing up,
想着他会得不到
thinking he wasn't gonna get something you gave
你给安德鲁或贾马尔的那些
Andre or Jamal and...
所以你反倒给了他恋母情结
So instead, you gave him mommy issues?
是啊
Yeah.
安德鲁真的做得很棒 对吧
Andre did so good, didn't he?
没错
Yes, he did.
我只是很欣慰他能在这里看到这些
I'm just so glad he's around to see it...
好好享受这个小小的襁褓哦
Enjoy this little bundle.
对 但这些不包括我
Yeah, in spite of me.
我不是这个意思 卢修斯
That's not what I meant, Lucious.
只是大家又团聚到一起感觉很好
It just feels good to have a full house again.
你收拾好要多久
How long before you're done getting ready?
我想拿点东西去客房♥用
I wanna get some stuff for the guest room.
你直接来拿就行
Just come on through.
你之前又不是没看过
It's not like you haven't seen it all before.
卢修斯 你想谈谈的话现在还有机会
Lucious, we can still talk.
我想给你空间
I wanna give you your space.
你爷爷疯了
Your granddaddy is crazy.
希望你没遗传他的这个基因
Let's just hope you ain't get them genes.
爸
Pop?
抱歉我错过了洗礼
I'm sorry I had to skip out on that baptism.
有件事我必须要去处理
I had a little business I had to take care of.
我希望你没引起联调局的注意
Well, I hope you're staying off the Feds' radar.
康威对你撤诉了
You know, Conway dropped your charges,
但她不会善罢甘休
but she's not gonna take that loss lying down.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
说点好事 我听说我得恭喜你了
On a good note, I hear congrats are in order.
你和福克斯谈成了
You closed that deal with Fox.
他们可是出了名的铁公鸡
They got short little arms and deep pockets.
干得好
Well done.
谢谢 爸 多谢夸奖
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表