剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Oh, my God.You are so incredible. That was so much better.
我真的为我们的工作感到骄傲
I'm really proud of the work we're doing.
-好 -好多了
- Okay. - It's better.
好
Okay.
她为什么没有唱得更好 天呐
Why is she not better? Oh, my God!
-至少有声音了 -梅洛迪
- There's a voice there. - Well, then, Melody,
那我倒是很想听听
I would love to hear it.
问题不在于你 问题不在于你
You're not the problem. You're not the problem.
我... 谢谢你周日过来 但我...
Look, I-- thank you so much for coming on a Sunday, but I--
在你试过却听不到她的声音之后
after you've tried and failed to hear her voice,
现在你知道我为什么这么急需你的帮忙
now you know why I need your help so bad.
贝基 我之前做过制片人
Becky, I've worked as a producer before,
但我创造不出奇迹
but I'm not a miracle worker.
-那你要放弃了吗 -没这么容易
- Are you giving up then? - Hardly.
其实拉拉是有进步的
Look, Lala has actually improved,
但我要加强一下 让她唱得更好
but I need reinforcement to take things up a notch.
我认识一位整体声乐教练
Now, I know a holistic vocal coach
帮助艺人提高信心
who works with artists to help them improve on their confidence.
太好了 能让他现在就来吗
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. Can you get him here now?
-能不能... -先别急
- Can you-- - Oh, whoa, slow down.
他收费有点贵
He's a bit pricey.
有点贵是什么意思
Okay, well, what do you mean by pricy?
-250还是... -一个月一万块
- Like, 250, or-- - Mm, ten grand a month.
一个月一万块
Ten grand a month?
♪这肯定是我的错 亲爱的♪
♪I'm sure this is my own fault, darling ?
本店打烊
你回来就太好了
It's good to have you back.
很多人都在问你
A lot of people has been asking about you.
很高兴能回来
It's good to be back.
昨晚安德鲁的宝宝出生了
Andre's baby came last night.
-恭喜你 老板 -我听说了
- Congratulations, boss. - Yeah, I heard.
我不喜欢我的小狮仔出生时 我却不在身边
I hate not being there for one of my lion cubs to be born,
但只要摆脱了联调局 我就马上去看他
but I'll see them as soon as I get the feds off my back.
-笔记本里有些什么 -所有的证据
- So what's on the laptop? - Everything.
我们都知道达蒙贪得无厌 但是
I mean, we knew Damon was greasy, but I mean,
这只老狐狸一直在替毒枭
this cat's been running money for drug lords
军♥火♥商 不良政客和运动员洗钱
and arm dealers, crooked politicians, athletes.
是达蒙·克洛斯
It's Damon Cross.
让我和他说
Let me talk to him.
克洛斯先生 你最近怎么样
Mr. Cross, how you doing?
还是该叫你告密者
Or should I call you snitch?
你的告密者兼小贱♥人♥在我这里
Oh, I got your snitch, and I got your bitch
就坐在我旁边
sitting right here next to me.
我猜也是 你们怎么样啊
I bet she is. How y'all doing, anyway?
我忘了告诉你 在她的新奇感过去后
I forgot to tell you, after her brand new wears off,
她有点难搞
she's a bit of a handful.
所以你最好小心点
So you-- you might want to be careful of that.
你已经发现了吗
Have you reached that point that?
给你两个小时的时间
Listen, you got two hours
把我的笔记本带来给我
to bring me my damn laptop
不然我向你保证 我会一枪打爆她的脑袋
or I promise you, I'm blowing her brains out.
一枪爆头
Out!
看来你已经到了这个点
Oh, I see you reached that point.
她现在是你的问题了 随你怎么做
Well, she's your problem now. You do what you got to do.
你肯定以为我在说笑
Oh, you must think I'm playing.
我不是 听到了吗 卢修斯
I'm not. You hear me, Lucious?
我不是在说笑 两个小时
I'm not. Two hours.
那好吧
Oh, well...
她已经不是我的问题了
she ain't my problem no more.
我和你说过的
I told you that.
我正在考虑
Now, I'm trying to decide
是要把你的笔记本交给联调局呢
whether to give your laptop to the Feds
还是你其中一个客户 又或是记者
or to one of your clients or a reporter.
无论交给谁 用不了多久
Whatever one is gonna get your ass shanked
你就死定了 贱♥人♥
as quick as possible, bitch.
继续吧
Proceed.
该死的 该死的
Damn, damn!
不 不要
No, no!
我把达蒙的笔记本还给他
Well, I give Damon his laptop,
我余下的一生就会被联调局揪着不放
the feds stay on my ass the rest of my damn life
然后他和琦琦
and him and Cookie take off
就会去特克斯和凯科斯群岛大肆庆祝
to Turks and Caicos to celebrate.
不行 那样不行
No, that don't work for me, man.
她是你几个儿子的妈妈
She's your boy's mom.
大蒜还让我脚臭呢
And garlic make my feet stink.
我怎么知道她不是在给我设圈套
How do I know she ain't trying to set me up?
恕我直言 先生 如果你错了呢
With all due respect, sir, what if you're wrong?
想不想知道有什么是错的
Wanna know what was wrong?
在我最需要她的时候
When I needed her the most,
她把我一个人留在机场飞机库里 扬长而去
she left me standing in the middle of an airport hangar.
那才是错
That was wrong.
所以我不在乎琦琦会怎么样
So I don't give a damn what happens to Cookie.
事实上 我不想再提她了
In fact, I'm done talking about her.
我联♥系♥了媒体
I got a contact in the press.
只要达蒙的洗钱活动一曝光
Once Damon's money laundering goes public,
我就能联♥系♥司法部
I'll be able to reach out to the DOJ,
撤销对我的指控
get my charges dropped.
至于琦琦
Cookie...
她可以自己搞定
She can take care of her damn self.
她一直都办法脱身 这是给你的
The way she always does. This is all yours.
好 祝你有个愉快的一天
All right. Have a good day.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Have a good day.
你的男人就这德行吗
That's your man?
你选他而不选我 不选我
That's who you chose over me? Me!
让我想想 我的客户全都暴露身份了
Let me think. All my clients are compromised.
如果他们知道了真♥相♥ 我就死定了
If they find out the truth, I'm dead.
一切都完了 -达蒙 别这样
- Everything is gone! - Damon, please.
闭嘴
Shut up!
卢修斯根本不在乎你
Lucious don't give a damn about you.
你说得对 你说得对 达蒙
You're right. You're right, Damon.
卢修斯把我当做一文不值
Lucious treats me like crap.
所以我六个月前才离他而去
That's why I left his ass six months ago.
你要相信我
You got to believe me.
这是你和卢修斯之间的恩怨
Look, this beef, this is between you and Lucious--
什么 不 全都是因为你
What? No, this is all about you!
你离开他 跑来我这里 替他监视我
You left him, then you came to me, spying on me for him.
这是什么意思
What's that?
我什么也没给他 达蒙
I didn't give him anything, Damon.
-你要... -你把我当傻♥逼♥
- You gotta... - You think I'm stupid!
你把我当傻♥逼♥看吗
Do you think I'm stupid, huh?
达蒙 你知道我们之间有感觉
Uh, Damon, you know we had something.
我感觉得到 你知道你也感觉得到
I felt it, and you know you did, too.
别来这套
Hey, hey, hey, don't.
不要来这套 你不配说这话
Don't you dare do that. That's beneath you.
昨晚你说过
Okay, look, you said that last night,
为了让我从卢修斯身边逃离 你向康威举报
you snitched to Conway to free me from Lucious.
没有一个男人 甚至我爸
No man, not even my daddy,
为我这样去冒险
has ever stepped out on a limb like that for me.
我向你发誓 我什么也没给卢修斯
I swear to you, I didn't give Lucious anything.
贱♥人♥ 我在视频上都看到你
Bitch, I got you on videotape--
我知道 然后我仔细想过了
I know, and then I thought about it!
我仔细想过了
I thought about it!
我发誓 我没有向卢修斯告密
I didn't snitch to Lucious. I promise.
真的吗 为什么不呢
Really, why not?
因为你太在意我了吗
Because you care so much about me?
-是的 -真的吗
- Yes, yes. - Really?
所以我现在该相信 你突然就在意我了
So I'm supposed to believe, suddenly, you care about me?
是的 达蒙
Yes, come on, Damon.
你也感觉到了 我们之间的火花
You felt it. We had something.
我建议你说实话 明白吗
I suggest you start telling the truth, you understand?
明白
Yes.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表