剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
There's no way that Empire's gonna let me deviate this late.
帝国娱乐会听你的
Empire works for you.
除非你不感兴趣
unless you're not interested.
过来
Come here.
你是全美金曲奖的女王 提安娜
You are queen of the ASAs, Tiana.
你用不着和新人一起表演
You don't need to be performing with no newbie.
对 有人该给波西娱乐
Yeah, well, somebody should have gave Bossy
看看皇家惯例
the royal protocol, okay?
因为她们乱用了
Because they mismanaged
在全美金曲奖的所有资源
all their resources at the ASAs.
她们全力推出拉拉
Then they put everything into Lala,
结果波西娱乐名下甚至没人获得提名
and now nobody at the label is even getting nominated.
所以你才突然有空
So that's why you're suddenly available?
宝贝 不管多困难
Look, babe, I'm not trying to be
我都不想在你的阴影下成名
all up under your shadow, as curvy as it may be.
我不能因为波西娱乐丢了桂冠
Listen, I can't let Bossy cost me my crown,
她们不行 那些支持堕胎的黑粉也不行
not them or none of those pro-choice haters.
我不太懂
I can't keep up with you.
所以你没法出席是谁的错
Whose fault is your shutout now?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我是说我听了太多借口
I'm saying that I'm hearing
却没听到几首歌♥
a lot of excuses and not enough music.
也许这是给你的警示
Maybe this is a wake-up call for you
让你摆正心态
to get your head back in the game.
我摆正...
My head back in--
行 我只是想帮你个忙
Okay, um, I was trying to do you a favor.
但你要是想和我的山寨货一起
But hey, if you wanna go have fun with my knockoff instead,
那请便
go ahead.
就是看着她眼睛时
Just try not to say my name
别叫我的名字
when you're looking into her eyes.
祝你好运
Good luck.
小提
T.
-提安娜 -时间宝贵
- Tiana! - Hey, you on a discounted rate.
我们得接着排练
We have to keep going.
从头来 开始
From the top, here we go.
♪破碎的杯沿 还留着我们的唇印♪
♪Now shattered are glasses we stained with our lips♪
♪点燃火柴 把一切燃烧殆尽♪
♪Set off the matches to burn every brick♪
♪燃烧殆尽♪
♪Burn every brick♪
♪拜托 拜托♪
♪Please, oh, please♪
♪我知道只有木材和石料♪
♪I know that sticks and stones♪
♪无法修复一个破碎的家♪
♪Can't build our broken home♪
好吧 现在又是哪里不对
Okay, what's wrong now?
我的音准完美
My notes were perfect.
人们想听的不是完美
People don't want perfection.
他们想听激♥情♥
They want passion.
随便吧
Whatever.
你感到沮丧只是因为
The only reason why you getting frustrated is because
我在推你离开舒适区
I'm pushing you beyond your comfort zone.
我根本没有舒适区 好吗
I don't have a comfort zone, okay?
我徘徊在新旧世界之间
I jump between trying to make new worlds with my music
在旧世界里躲避那些恨我做自己的人
and hiding from people in the old world
在新世界里用音乐获得重生
who wanna beat me up or kill me just for being who I am.
我理解 宝贝
I understand that, honey.
我儿子贾马尔也经历过
My son Jamal went through the same thing.
行
Okay.
我是贫穷的跨性别黑人
I'm black, trans, and broke.
贾马尔是富有的黑人男性
Jamal was black, male, and rich.
他不管是出柜
Whether he came out of the closet
还是隐藏性向一辈子
or stayed in there for the rest of his life,
他都是个富有的黑人男性
he would still be a rich black man,
作为有钱人来做出选择
making choices only rich people make.
你搞错了重点
You are missing the point.
我们让你参加的是在全美金曲奖上举♥行♥的
We are throwing you the biggest, most outrageous
最盛大疯狂的亮相派对 宝贝
coming-out party on an ASA stage, honey.
我不想当你的跨性别吉祥物 琦琦
I don't wanna be your trans act butterfly, Cookie.
贾马尔的音乐必须在两种方式中取舍
Jamal's music had to come out one way or the other.
他选择唱出真实
He chose for it to come out in truth.
你怎么选
What are you choosing?
卢修斯
Lucious?
谢谢你过来 特蕾西
Thank you for coming down here, Tracy.
我就是想跟你当面说
I just wanted to tell you face-to-face.
谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
菲力·斯特里特威胁说要杀了我
Philly Street threatened to kill me,
但我必须得警告你
but I had to warn you.
你真勇敢
That was so brave of you.
你为什么愿意为我这么做
Why would you do something like that for me?
你为什么要冒险救我
Why would you risk yourself to save me?
你知道的
You know.
你从未说出那句话
You never even said the words.
说吧
Say the words.
你和我才是真爱 卢修斯
You and I are the real love story, Lucious.
其他所有女人
And all those other women with their--their hair
她们的秀发 眼神 诋毁
and their eyes and their insults,
最终还是把你带回到你的特蕾西身边
they were just a way to lead you back to your Tracy.
我的特蕾西
My Tracy.
我告诉你
You know what?
你再也不用担心
You are not gonna ever have to worry about
钥匙的事了
no keys like this again.
因为此时此刻
Because at this very moment,
保安正在清空你的办公室
security is moving your stuff out of your office.
你完蛋了
You are done.
你为什么要伤害我 卢修斯
Why do you wanna hurt me, Lucious?
我只想帮你
I've only ever tried to help you.
我从来都不用你帮我
I never needed your help!
你真的需要我
You do need me.
安德鲁正从你手中偷走帝国娱乐
Andre is stealing Empire out from under you.
除了我 没人能阻止他和帕特尔...
And without me, there is no one to stop him and Patel from--
你以为我不知道安德鲁和凯利·帕特尔的勾当吗
Do you think I don't know about Andre and Kelly Patel?
我一早就知道
I knew that from the start!
现在你完蛋了
Now you're done!
-不 -滚吧
- No! - Get out!
-卢修斯 不 求你了 -滚出去
- Lucious, no, please-- - Out of my--
-卢修斯 求你了 不 -出去
- Lucious, please, no. No! - Out!
-卢修斯 不 -快滚出去
- Lucious, no! - Hell up out of here.
-卢修斯 你会后悔的 -再见
- Lucious, you will regret this! - Good-bye!
卢修斯
Lucious!
把她赶出去
Take her ass out of here.
不
No!
我唯一后悔的是
The only damn thing I regret
37年前没有戴避孕套
is not putting on a condom 37 damn years ago.
卢修斯
Lucious!
愚蠢的瘾君子
Crackhead.
不
Mm, no.
挺可爱的 但是不行
That's cute, but no.
紫色
Oh, purple.
这是全美金曲终身成就奖获得者
Now, this is what the ASA Lifetime Achievement Award
该有的行头
recipient should wear.
快看 太帅了
Look at that. That's perfect.
再戴上一些首饰
And then look, you put some bling with it,
就能大方出席了 快看
and you're ready for the world. Look at that.
这不是《现金结账》唱片封面上的那条项链吗
Isn't this from the "Paid in Cash" album cover?
-不不不 -很搭
- No, no, no, no. No. - This is great.
你该戴这条项链 兜兜转转 不忘初心
You should wear that one. It's, like, full circle.
你不用帮我
I don't--I don't-- I don't need your help
挑衣服
for any of this stuff.
我都不知道自己在做什么
I don't even know what the hell I'm doing.
我一开始就不想参与这蠢事
I don't wanna do this stupid thing in the first place.
你一开始就不想做
You don't wanna do it in the first place.
这是怎么了
What's up with you?
告诉我 怎么回事
Talk to me. What's going on?
是我亲儿子
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表