剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
You're very flattering.
你这么说 搞得我都想去照照镜子
You talk like that you make me want to check the looking glass
看我的头发是不是梳好了
to see that my hair's tidy.
-快走吧 -我是说真的
- Get away with you. - No, I mean it.
-有位警♥察♥要见您 卡森先生 -警♥察♥
- There's a policeman to see you, Mr Carson. - A policeman?
就是威利斯警长 卡森先生
It's just Sergeant Willis, Mr Carson.
你好 威利斯先生
Hello, Mr Willis.
多谢了 巴罗先生 你想吓唬我的话并不成功
Thank you, Mr Barrow. You're scaremongering has not succeeded.
你下去吧 请坐 威利斯先生
That'll be all. Sit down, Mr Willis.
喝杯茶吧
Have a cup of tea.
-有什么事吗 -这个
- How can I help you? - Well,
是件怪事 不过我们还是赶快说吧
it's an odd business but we may as well get down to it.
去年有个人在这儿住过
A man stayed here last year,
一位亚历克斯·格林先生 为吉利安姆子爵工作
Mr Alex Green. Worked for Lord Gillingham.
我记得他
I remember him well.
他不久之后就惨死 所以我记得很清楚
Why wouldn't I when he died so very tragically not long after?
我就想知道这个
Well, that's all I need.
我就是被派来确认你是否还记得他 谢谢
I've just been told to check that you remember him. Thank you.
并且提前告知我们可能要来问些问题
And to give warning that we might need to ask some questions.
我不明白
I don't understand.
出现了新情况
Well, something's turned up.
再进行进一步调查之前
And before they take it further,
他们想确定此事是否重要
they're trying to establish its significance.
怎么回事 出现了什么情况
But what is that? What's turned up?
一名目击者
A witness.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表