剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-她要什么他们都给 -知道了
- They gave her whatever she wanted. - I see.
至少我认为我懂了 下次我跟你一起去
At least, I think I see. Next time I'm coming with you.
-还得再去吗 -去 一次就行
- Does there have to be a next time? - Yes. Just one more.
保证你玩得开心
I'm fairly sure you're gonna enjoy it.
这应该是您的第一次吧 奶奶
I dare say this is a first for you, Granny,
感受婚姻登记处的喜悦
to sample the joys of a registry office.
这你就不知道了 其实不是
You'd be quite wrong. No,
1878年 我参加了罗斯贝里勋爵
in 1878 I attended the wedding of
和汉娜·罗斯柴尔德的婚礼
Lord Rosebery and Hannah Rothschild
在济贫法委员会办的 跟这几乎一样
held in the Board of Guardians, very much the same.
听上去挺伤感的
It seems almost sad in a way.
十九世纪时 罗斯柴尔德家族曾是世界首富 原为德意犹太人 后势力遍及欧洲
娶罗斯柴尔德家的人 必然回报丰厚
But in marrying a Rothschild, there are certain compensations.
弗林特夏尔夫人还好吗
Is Lady Flintshire all right?
柯拉 你能过去看看她吗
Cora, would you go and help Susan?
她看上去好像不太好
She seems in rather a queer way.
有件事你们必须知道
There is something that you must know
我忍♥了很久 现在一定要一吐为快
and I feel most uncomfortable not having told you before now.
我们可不想听什么临终忏悔 苏珊
We don't want any deathbed confessions, Susan.
记得今天的主角不是你
Remember, this is not your day!
抱歉 维奥莱特姨母 现在该说了
I'm sorry, Aunt Violet. I think it's time.
其实我早该说了
In fact, it's long overdue.
-什么事 -请您别说了
- What is? - No, please.
小虾和我正在办离婚
Shrimpie and I are in the process of getting a divorce.
什么
What?!
恐怕到时报纸会铺天盖地地报道这消息
I'm afraid it is going to be all over the papers
现在看来
and as things stand,
肯定也会牵扯到你和你的家人
it must involve you and your family.
-我的天 -谢谢 弗林特夏尔夫人
- God if I... - Thank you, Lady Flintshire.
或者我可以叫你苏珊吗
Or may I call you Susan?
如今我们提前知道了 就可以做好准备
We are forewarned and so now we will be forearmed.
-你不会真想 -父亲 我求您了
- You can't mean... - Father, please, I beg you...
你要是敢阻止婚礼的进行
Do anything to stop this marriage,
做任何事 我就离开你
anything at all, I will leave you,
到时就真会闹得人尽皆知了
and then you will have a scandal worthy of the name!
您应该没想过会牵着自己的宝贝女儿
Oh, I doubt you expected to take your beloved child
走进卡特斯顿结婚登记处吧
through the portals of Caxton Hall Registry Office.
我这辈子有很多出乎意料的事
There are lots of things in my life I never anticipated,
既然你心意已决 那我也一样
but if you're sure, I'm sure.
对了 阿提科斯并无过错
By the way, Atticus was blameless.
我竟然动摇过 真是惭愧
I'm ashamed now that I wobbled.
-我知道他没错 -您怎么知道
- I know he was blameless. - How can you know?
我就是知道 我从没怀疑过他
Well I do, beyond a trace of doubt.
那我的敌人到底是谁
Who did my enemy turn out to be?
这你不用担心 你不认识他
Never mind about that. You don't know him.
不怎么认识
Not properly.
那我就不想知道了
Then I don't want to know.
今天我不想恨任何人
I don't want to hate anyone today.
您意识到我这就结婚了吗
You do realise this is my real wedding?
那难道不是今天下午的祈福会吗
Not the blessing this afternoon?
这是我成为他妻子的地方
This is where I become his wife.
希望你能非常非常幸福 我最亲爱的孩子
And I hope you will be very, very happy, my dearest darling.
难以置信 就这么完了吗
I don't believe it. Is that it?
大家觉得我就该输得心平气和吗
Am I just expected to be a good loser?
现在说这个已经迟了 亲爱的 太迟了
It's too late for that, my dear, far too late.
请起立
Please stand.
大家听好 他们吃过午饭
Er, listen everyone, as soon as they've finished lunch,
就会为两点半的祈福会做准备
they'll get ready for the blessing at half past two.
去萨伏依礼拜堂的人
Those going to the Savoy Chapel,
到时会有辆大马车接你们回来参加宴会
there'll be a coach to bring you for the reception.
-那晚餐呢 卡森先生 -只有家里人
- What about dinner, Mr Carson? - Just family.
夫人让用剩下的菜肴做自助餐
Her ladyship wants a buffet of what's left over.
我再做点热汤吧
I might add some hot soup.
我该上去了 我要帮罗斯小姐换衣服
I should go. I'm helping Lady Rose to change.
只是祈福会 还穿什么婚纱
I don't think it's right to put on a wedding dress
不成体统
when it's only a blessing.
她又不会戴面纱
She won't wear a veil.
你说得对 我们该上去了
You're right, though. We should get on.
我们待会儿应该能出去玩 如果你想的话
So, we should be able to get away later on if you're up for it.
-等夫人去睡了之后 -你也去吗
- After her ladyship's gone to bed. - You mean you want to come?
我看你们玩得很开心啊 丹可小姐
You've been having lots of fun, Miss Denker.
-除非您觉得乏了 -我不懂你的意思
- Unless you feel the worse for wear? - I don't know what you mean.
我之前就是头疼了一阵
I had a headache, that's all.
既然他要来 你就不必了
If he's coming, you needn't bother.
不 安迪也该来
No! We want Andy with us.
-去干什么 -没事 休斯太太
- With you for what? - Nothing, Mrs Hughes.
要知道 安迪 你跟他俩混在一起
You should know Andy, you take your life in your hands
就只能自求多福了
if you throw in your lot with these two.
辛德比勋爵 请相信我十分爱您儿子
Lord Sinderby, please believe that I love your son very much
我会尽我的一切努力 让他幸福
and whatever I can do to make him happy, I will do.
我们知道 亲爱的 我们祝福你一切都好
We know that, my dear, and we wish every blessing on your head.
木已成舟 我们一起祝愿未来吧
Well, well, the thing is done. Let us go forward in hope.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Ah, look who's coming your way.
托尼 见到你太好了 还有你 梅布尔
Hello, Tony. How lovely to see you. And you of course, Mabel.
-欢迎 -是吗 希望如此
- Welcome. - Are we welcome? I hope so.
当然 希望到时你们也欢迎我去参加你们的婚礼
You're as welcome here as I trust I will be at your wedding.
-只有我觉得尴尬吗 -我不尴尬
- Is it just me who's embarrassed? - I'm not embarrassed.
我们12月结婚
We're getting married in December.
你们如果能来我们会很高兴
We'd be delighted to see you both there.
-我很高兴 真的 -会在伦敦举♥行♥
- Oh, I am so pleased. Truly. - It'll be in London.
冬天在乡下举♥行♥婚礼太麻烦了
Country weddings in the winter can be such muddy affairs.
我想我们是不会知道是谁干的了 但谁管呢
I don't suppose we'll ever know who did it now but who cares?
-不是我父亲 -我从没这么想过
- It wasn't my father. - Oh, I never thought it was.
我知道他不赞成我
I mean, I know he's against me,
但他不会干出这种事
but that sort of thing's not his style.
瞧 她已经比他还了解你了
You see? She already knows you better than he does.
我不太明白她想要什么
I'm not sure it's what she really wanted,
又是去登记 又是礼拜堂
a registry office and the Savoy chapel.
但我相信她会幸福的
But, I think she'll be very happy.
是啊 他们很般配
I agree. They're well matched.
你什么时候回家
When are you going home?
明天一早 真等不及了
First thing. I can't wait.
是为了小玛丽戈德
The call of young Marigold.
您听上去似乎不太赞同
You sound as if you don't approve.
不是的
Oh, it's not that...
瞧啊 是托尼和玛丽
Oh, look. It's Tony and Mary.
他们多般配啊
They make a handsome couple.
放弃吧 爸爸 那是不可能了
Give it up, Papa. It's a pipe dream.
一切都如你计划的那样
So, it turned out as you planned.
你当时正好迎合了我的需要
You were just what I needed when I needed it.
-希望你知道 -我知道很多事
- I hope you know that. - Well, I know a lot of things.
比如 不要招惹玛丽·卡劳利小姐
One of them is not to mess with Lady Mary Crawley.
但结局是好的
But everything's come right?
对我是如此 希望对你也是
Hmm, it has for me. I hope it does for you, too.
祝你好运 玛丽
Good luck, Mary.
辛德比勋爵
Lord Sinderby has taken
今年要去布兰克斯特堡猎松鸡了
Brancaster Castle for the grouse this year.
在诺森伯兰郡
In Northumberland?
是啊 不知道你是不是也愿来
Yes, and we wondered if you might like to join us there?
太客气了
That's very kind.
你们都来吧 我们会很高兴的
All of you. It would give us great pleasure.
都来 你确定你明白那会有多艰巨吗
All of us? I wonder if you know what you're taking on!
我过两天给格兰瑟姆夫人打电♥话♥ 商量日子
I'll telephone Lady Grantham in a day or two and we'll talk dates.
我十分期待
I look forward to it.
不是很难吧
That wasn't too hard, was it?
对我来说不难
Not hard for me,
-毕竟你根本不容我插嘴 -当然
- since I was allowed no say in the matter. - None at all.
-他看上去很不错 -多谢你这么说
- He seems like a wonderful boy. - Thank you, that's very kind.
我听说你在登记处的宣言了
I heard about your declaration at the registry office.
我只希望你幸福 亲爱的
All I want is your happiness, my darling.
我说的 做的一切 都是出于爱
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表