剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
There are laws that govern the whole business of war memorials.
卡森先生告诉我了 老爷
So Mr Carson's told me, m'lord.
我理解这对你和你家人来说多么痛苦
I appreciate how distressing this is for you and your family.
真的吗 老爷
Do you, m'lord?
因为我不确定卡森先生理解
Because I'm not sure Mr Carson does.
卡森和我一样为此难过 不是吗
Carson is as sorry about it as I am. Aren't you, Carson?
我很难过帕特莫太太为此伤心 老爷
I'm sorry that Mrs Patmore should be distressed, m'lord.
但你不为阿奇的名字不能刻在碑上难过
But you're not sorry Archie's name's to be left off the memorial.
他是自愿参军 他没等着应征入伍
He volunteered. He didn't wait to be called up.
他到了前线去打仗
He went to the Front to fight,
至于所谓的逃兵
and as for his so-called cowardice...
那就像打仗受伤一样 他伤在心里
that were like a wound in battle, a wound to his brain,
所以他不知道自己在做什么
so he didn't know what he was doing.
他是一个正直的好小伙
He were a good and decent lad.
这是当然
Of course he was.
但这就不算战争伤亡了吗 老爷
But doesn't that make him a casualty of war, m'lord?
他就像威廉和其他人一样
Same as our William or any of them.
他本可以待在这儿
He could have stayed here,
平平安安的 等军队招他入伍
safe and well, until they came for him.
但他没这么做 他选择为国效力
But instead, he chose to fight for his country.
这或许会让你吃惊 帕特莫太太
It may surprise you to learn, Mrs Patmore,
但我同意你的看法
but I agree with you,
尽管我对此无能为力
even though I can do nothing about it.
这没有什么用 但我的确这么想
It's not helpful, but I do.
不 这是有用的
No, it is helpful.
知道一个正派人也认为阿奇也是受害者很令人欣慰
It helps to think that decent folk can see our Archie was a victim.
就算卡森先生不这么想
Even if Mr Carson can't.
谢谢你 卡森
Thank you, Carson.
小虾什么时候到 还有你那个讨厌的画商
When does Shrimpie get here? And your ghastly art dealer.
他们搭同一班火车 司机会去接他们
They're on the same train and the car's meeting them,
所以他们肯定来得及换衣服
so they'll have lots of time to change.
还有他不是商人 他是历史学家
And he isn't a dealer. He's a historian.
是嘛 谢天谢地
Is he, indeed? Lawks a-mercy.
我真想知道他为什么来
I wish I knew why he was coming.
-他想来谈谈画作 -和你吗
- He wants to discuss the painting. - With you?
是的 很令人惊讶吗
Yes. Is that so shocking?
我还是去忙吧
I'd better get on.
莫斯利先生 我并不知道
Oh, Mr Molesley. I've not been told
弗林特夏尔侯爵和布里克先生会不会带上贴身男仆
whether Lord Flintshire and Mr Bricker will be bringing valets.
你能帮忙关照他们一下吗
Could you see they're properly attended?
我要做的事情够多的了 卡森先生
Well, I've got a lot on my plate, Mr Carson.
抱歉 莫斯利先生 但你是
I am sorry, Mr Molesley, but you are -
是 我知道 我是第一男仆
Yes, I know. I know. I'm the First Footman.
你现在开心吗
So, you're happy?
我不至于很开心 但谁是呢
Well, I'm not delirious, but who is?
我的生活挺不错的
I have a pretty good life.
我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
我本就不是会因心碎而死的人
I was never the type to die of a broken heart, you know.
如果这伤到了你 很抱歉
I'm sorry if that offends you.
恰恰相反 我只希望托尼也和你一样
On the contrary. I only hope Tony feels the same.
天啊 我可没料到这个
Goodness. I wasn't expecting that.
真希望我能猜透你
I wish I could work you out.
我也希望能猜透自己
I wish I could work me out.
-你什么时候告诉他 -明天
- When will you tell him? - Tomorrow.
我明天中午见他
I'm meeting him at noon.
在肯辛顿公园的彼特·潘雕像那儿
By the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens.
那不会让他更梦想着美满家庭吗
Crumbs. Won't the setting make him dream of happy families?
现在改地点也太迟了
Well, it's too late to change it now.
他做错什么了吗
What's he done wrong?
没有
Nothing.
我很喜欢他 我会一直喜欢他
I'm very fond of him. I'll always be fond of him.
我希望他能成为我孩子的教父
I want him to be the godfather of my children.
但不是父亲
Just not their father.
-他会是什么反应 -肯定不会像你这么平和
- How will he take it? - Not as well as you.
如果你想 总是有办法减轻伤害的
Well, you've got a way to soften the blow. If you want to.
-我不明白 -是吗
- I don't see how. - Don't you?
-你今晚似乎没什么活力 -是吗 奶奶
- You seem a little subdued tonight. - Do I, Granny?
真奇怪 不知是怎么了
How strange. I wonder why.
我知道这听起来很难 不过你得学会放下
I know it sounds hard, but you must learn to leave things behind.
您是说让我放下迈克尔吧
I suppose you mean I'm to leave Michael behind now,
毕竟您已经说过让我放下孩子
as you've already made it quite clear i'm to leave the baby behind.
我给你的建议都是为了你着想
I would never suggest anything that is not in your interest.
为了我着想 还是为了这个家族着想
In my interest? Or the family's?
对于我来说 这都一样
To me, they are the same.
这就是我们观点不同的地方了
And that is where we differ.
我一直想着您说的那个失踪的人
I've been thinking about your missing person.
我并不想让你厌烦
Oh, I don't want to be a nuisance,
但不是有专门找寻失踪人口的部门吗
but aren't there departments devoted to finding people who are lost?
可惜 他们不归我管 背井离乡的俄♥国♥人
Alas, not at my command. And the Russians who were driven out
现在四处都有
have spread to the four corners of the earth.
这女人是谁 您的老朋友吗
Who is this woman? An old friend of yours?
不 她是我老朋友的妻子
No, she's the wife of an old friend.
你一定想想办法 小虾
Oh, just see what you can do, Shrimpie.
维奥莱特姨母 如果我还能这样叫您
Aunt Violet - if I can still call you Aunt Violet -
我得事先提醒您一件事
I ought to warn you about something.
-我能猜到 -您不赞成
- I can guess what it is. - You won't approve.
不 我不赞成
No. I don't.
您大概觉得您得选边站 苏姗毕竟是您侄女
You may even feel the need to take sides. Susan is your niece.
我觉得你在犯下严重的错误
Well, I think you're making a serious mistake,
但这方面别担心
but you may rest easy on that score.
我不会在一段破裂的婚姻中选边站
I never take sides in a broken marriage.
为什么
Why is that?
因为不管一对夫妻多想坦诚相待
Because, however much the couple may strive to be honest,
没人能说清什么才是真♥相♥
no-one is ever in possession of the facts.
你明天急着走吗
Are you in a hurry to leave tomorrow?
不急 实际上 虽然可能太叨扰
Not at all. In fact, at the risk of being a burden,
我还想多留一晚上
I thought I might stay another night.
-你明天什么时候走 -他会多待几天
- When are you off tomorrow? - He's staying for a couple of days.
是吗 我希望我们不会让你无聊
Is he? Well, I hope we've got enough here to amuse you.
-来书房♥吧 -失陪
- Come into the library. - Excuse me.
为什么不请邦廷小姐明晚来吃晚餐呢
Why not invite Miss Bunting to dinner tomorrow night?
玛丽会回来 大家一起高兴一下
Mary will be back - we'll be quite a party.
伊迪丝 帮我劝劝他
Edith, persuade him.
我觉得爸爸不会赞成的
I don't think Papa would think it a very good idea.
怎么了
What's this?
我希望汤姆能请邦廷小姐明晚来吃晚餐
I wanted Tom to invite Miss Bunting to dinner tomorrow,
但伊迪丝说罗伯特不会同意
but Edith says Robert won't allow it.
怎么会 你愿意当然可以请她 我坚持
Nonsense. Of course you must bring her, if you like. I insist.
-你还是挺喜欢孟买♥♥的吧 -是的
- So, you've enjoyed Bombay for the most part? - Oh, yes.
那是个美妙的城市 通往璀璨东方的门户
It's a wonderful city, the gateway to the glories of the East.
我很荣幸
I felt very privileged.
我听说你跟苏珊还是没有改善
I gather things have not improved with Susan.
没有
No.
我很感激你和柯拉能照顾罗斯
The times I've blessed you and Cora for
没让她承受这些
keeping Rose out of it.
现在怎样
What happens now?
恐怕是要离婚了 没有别的办法了
Divorce, I'm afraid. I can't see any other way.
老伙计啊 这样值得吗
But my dear chap, is it worth it?
分居不就行了吗
Why can't you just live apart?
如果你跟我一样这么不开心 就知道这不行了
If you'd ever been as unhappy as I am, you'd know why not.
莫斯利睡了吗
Has Molesley gone to bed?
是的 怎么
Yes. Why?
帕特莫太太明早还需要两个火锅
Mrs Patmore needs two more chafing dishes first thing tomorrow.
你可以早上告诉他
You can tell him in the morning.
你现在冷淡了吧
You're not so pally now, are you?
你为什么还没睡
Why are you still up?
我想先做完这些
I just want to get this finished.
你♥爸♥爸根本没生病 是吧
Your father was never ill, was he?
什么
I'm sorry?
你才是生病的那个 是吧
Are you the one who's ill? Is that it?
这就是你离开的原因
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表