剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
但辛德比夫人家
but Lady Sinderby's family
早在理查三世在位时就来英国了
arrived in the reign of King Richard Ill.
是吗 我一直以为你们是游牧民族 漂泊四海
Really? I always think of you as nomads, drifting around the world.
说到漂泊
Talking of drifting round,
你们真打算从康宁斯比的梅尔福家
is it true you're starting your honeymoon
开始蜜月之旅吗
at the Melfords' in Coningsby?
是的 梅尔福夫人是母亲的表亲
Oh yes. Lady Melford is Mother's cousin.
是吗 我还真不知道
Is she? I never knew that.
听说你想在犹太教堂办祈福
I gathered you wanted a synagogue blessing?
我想尊重双方的传统
I'd like to respect both sides.
但你不懂我们的礼节 不过这也很正常
Well, you don't understand our customs. Then again, why should you?
-这不行吗 -不行 他该告诉你的
- So it won't be possible? - No. He should have told you.
我想邀请你们周三晚上过来共进晚餐
I thought we could have a dinner on Wednesday night for all of you,
介绍一些亲戚给你们认识
so you could meet some of the relations.
让他们知道自己是多幸运
And show them how lucky they are!
-他们都住在府上吗 -快挤不下了
- Have you got many of them staying? - We're crammed to the gunwales.
阿提科斯不得不去霍恩比酒店住
Atticus has had to move into the Halnaby Hotel.
我非常喜欢那地方
I love the Halnaby.
这样也好 他可以在那里办...怎么说的
It makes sense and he can have his... What do they call it now?
他的单身派对 又不会打扰我们
His stag party there, without disturbing us.
-您会去吗 辛德比勋爵 -不会
- Will you be going, Lord Sinderby? - Hardly.
单身派对在父亲的反对清单上排名很前
Stag parties are rather high on Father's disapproval list.
这张清单很长吗 辛德比勋爵
Is it a long list, Lord Sinderby, the things you disapprove of?
不长 我只是不喜欢牌桌上的老千和没熟透的鱼
No, as long as I can steer clear of card sharps and undercooked fish,
还有离婚 其余都很随意
and divorce, I think I'm fairly easy.
这年头离婚有这么可怕吗
Is divorce so terrible these days?
有必要勉强在一起继续痛苦的生活吗
Is it worse to stay together and be miserable?
我是很传统 但我觉得离婚代表软弱
Well, I'm clearly old-fashioned but to me divorce signifies weakness.
堕落 丑闻和失败
Degradation, scandal and failure.
再次来伦敦你开心吗
Are you glad to be in London again?
拿回我的房♥子我就开心了
I will be when I get the house back.
-租客什么时候搬走 -理论上是下周
- When do the tenants go? - Next week in theory.
我得把真画从储藏室搬出来
I need to pull the real pictures out of storage.
真是抬举他们
What a palaver!
就是 但想想最后
I know, but think of the relief
我终于能关上房♥门 一个人享受家里的清净了
when I can shut the door at last and be alone in my own home.
-弗林特夏尔侯爵不也会在吗 -当然了
- Won't Lord Flintshire be with you? - Of course he will.
我当然会在 这话真滑稽 苏珊
Of course I will. What a funny thing to say, Susan.
可以这么说吧
Funny is one word for it.
我想说
Well, I want you to know
随时欢迎你们来坎宁福德
that you'll always be welcome at Canningford.
多谢了
How kind.
告诉我 如今雇人手困难吗
Tell me, do you find it difficult these days to get staff?
还好
Not very.
不过我们是犹太人 给的工钱高
But then we're Jewish, so we pay well.
如果我不早点休息 肯定撑不过这一周
If I don't get an early night, i'll never make it through the week.
迪基·默顿来参加婚礼吗
Is Dicky Merton coming to the wedding?
应该不来
I don't think so.
真遗憾
Oh, oh I'm sorry.
你的口气变了
You've changed your tune.
最近有人提醒我
I've been reminded recently
人一生中能碰到的机遇是有限的
that one is not given many chances in life
一旦错过
and if you miss them,
可能就再也遇不到了
they may not necessarily be repeated.
-辛德比真是古板 -我真是没辙了
- Sinderby's as stiff as a board. - What more can I do?
我想问 你们俩离家时
May I ask, do you two worry
会担心茜玻和乔治吗
about Sybbie and George when you're away?
为什么担心
Why should we?
没什么 但我一直惦记着玛丽戈德
No reason, but I think about Marigold all the time.
天呐 等你有了自己的小孩怎么办
Heavens! What are you going to be like when you have your own?
-我会全交给保姆 -你现在这么说
- I intend to leave it all to Nanny. - You say that.
我可能已经习惯了唐顿养育孩子的方式
I suppose I'm used to the way the children live at Downton,
但还是觉得奇怪
but it still seems odd.
到美国会不一样吗
Will it be different in America?
他不会去的 就这么定了
He isn't going and that's flat.
-玛丽... -别说了
- Mary... - Stop!
这是我的婚礼 谁都别给我捣乱
This is my wedding and I'm not having it spoiled.
说得对 这样吧
Quite right. I tell you what.
我们四个周三一起吃午餐吧 伊迪丝 你也去
Why don't the four of us go for lunch on Wednesday? Even you, Edith.
纪念罗斯自♥由♥生活和一个时代的结束
To mark Rose's last days of freedom and the end of an era.
咱们去鲁斯餐厅 我请客
Let's go to Rules. My treat.
-好啊 -行啊
- Yes. - Why not?
恐怕辛德比对罗斯来说会是个挑战
Sinderby's going to be quite a challenge for Rose I'm afraid.
的确如此
No doubt about that.
苏珊是怎么回事 "你有英国血统吗"
And what possessed Susan? "Do you have any English blood?"
-真是的 -她说话前都不想想
- Really! - She speaks without thinking.
对了 你知道贝茨和安娜
By the way, did you know Bates and Anna
明早要去苏格兰场吗
are going to Scotland Yard tomorrow morning?
-不知道 去做什么 -贝茨没说原因
- Certainly not! Why? - Bates didn't really give a reason.
需要我们提供品格证词吗
Do they want us to give character testimonials?
我提了 他说不用 暂时不需要
I offered, but he said no. Not yet.
石匠寄来了账单 帕特莫太太在楼下吗
The stone mason has sent his bill. Is Mrs Patmore downstairs?
应该在 老爷
I believe so, m'lord.
-贝茨回来了吗 -还没 老爷
- And is Bates back? - Not yet, m'lord.
这事真奇怪 卡森
A strange business, Carson.
有什么事吗
Can I help?
我想找信箱 还是你们根本没有
I'm just trying to find the letter box. Or don't you have one.
就在那边 但邮差可能已经走了
It's through there, but the post may have gone.
-很紧急吗 -有点
- Is it crucial? - A bit crucial.
我不想告诉别人"支票已经寄出"
I hate saying, "The cheque's in the post"
可实际上却没有
when it isn't.
那我自己去杰明街吧
But I'll walk up to Jermyn Street.
卡森来了 弗林特夏尔夫人想寄信还来得及吗
Here's Carson. Is Lady Flintshire too late to give you a letter?
当然 老爷 我正在收集要寄的东西
No, m'lord. I'm collecting them now.
谢谢 卡森
Thank you, Carson.
巴克斯特小姐和莫斯利先生邀请我
Miss Baxter and Mr Molesley have asked me
明天和他们一起去参观华♥莱♥士♥收藏馆
to see the Wallace Collection with them tomorrow.
-黛西 周五就办婚礼了 -我也是这么说的
- Daisy, the wedding is on Friday! - That's what I said.
可今天才周二 该做的我们基本都做完了
But, it's only Tuesday now and we've done most of it
剩下的也不能提前做
apart from the stuff we can't do before the day.
真是的 这到底是厨房♥还是度假村
I don't know. Is this a kitchen or a holiday resort?
去吧 但...
Oh, go but...
你要是下午茶前不回来 我就报♥警♥
But if you're not back by teatime, I'll call the police.
我的天
Oh, my God!
很抱歉打扰了你的工作 帕特莫太太
I do apologise for interrupting your work, Mrs Patmore.
没关系 老爷 恐怕我衣冠不整
That's quite all right, m'lord. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a mess.
完全没有 你们忙吧
Not at all, please.
我想问你能否再考虑一下
I just wanted to ask you if you might reconsider
来参加纪念碑的揭幕仪式
coming to the unveiling of the memorial.
-我不想失礼 老爷... -我明白
- I don't mean to be rude, m'lord... - I know that.
但我殷切希望那天人们能本着放下过去的精神
But, it's important to me that reconciliation is the spirit of the day.
如果你缺席了仪式
And I should feel I had failed in this
这愿望就无法达成了
if you were to be absent from the ceremony.
拜托 就当帮我个忙
Please. I ask it as a favour.
好吧 如果这对老爷如此重要
Very well. If it means that much to your lordship.
很重要 谢谢你
It does. Thank you.
-这边请 贝茨太太 -我要陪着她
- If you'll come this way, Mrs Bates. - I'm staying with her.
随你便 请进来吧
Suit yourself. Through here please.
站到队列里
Take your place in the line.
-为什么 我做什么了 -太荒唐了
- But why? What have I done? - This is madness.
过来
Come along.
好 请把卡片放在身前
There. Hold the cards in front of you please.
非常感谢 你们可以走了
Thank you very much. You may go.
这是干什么
What is this about?
她跟这事毫无关系 你知道的
She had nothing to do with it. You know that!
冷静点 贝茨先生 你最该知道
Calm yourself, Mr Bates. You of all people
这些大都只是例行公事
must be aware that most of this stuff is just routine?
以便我们排除嫌疑人
So we can cross people off our lists.
走吧 我们还有事要做
Let's go. We have some business to attend to, while we're here.
那不耽误你们了
You'll want to get on with it, then.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表