剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第二季 第一集
1916年 索姆河战役
资助我们的医院
帮助前线的战士
资助我们的医院
帮助前线的战士
唐顿
三等
头等
下集预告
长官 交给我们吧 你会没事的
Here we are, sir! You'll be all right!
-史蒂文斯中士 -是 长官
- Sergeant Stephens. - Yes, sir.
我要所有伤员在天黑前都
I want every wounded man taken down the line
撤离前线
before it starts to get dark.
今天的伤亡已经够惨重的了 不能再有闪失
We've bloody well lost enough of them for one day.
-这个什么时候到的 -今早 长官
- When did this arrive? - This morning, sir.
好消息
Ah, good news.
德文郡的军团今天会来接替我们了
We're to be relieved today by the Devons.
将士们终于能得到休息
The men can finally get some rest
我也能迎来几天假期了
and I've got a few days' leave coming to me.
你假期会去哪呢 长官
What will you do with them, sir?
先去伦敦 吃点真正的食物
London first. To remind myself what real food tastes like.
然后也许再去北边待几天吧
Then north for a couple of days, I suppose.
不用说 那儿还有我朝思暮想的佳人呢
Naturally, there's a girl I want to see while I'm there.
那敢情好啊 长官
So I should hope, sir.
感觉挺奇怪的 是吧
It's strange, isn't it?
想到我们从前的生活还一如既往
To think about our old lives just going on as before.
我们却身处烽火之中
While we're here, in this.
是非常奇怪啊
It's more than strange.
每当我回想起在唐顿的日子
When I think of my life at Downton,
感觉恍如隔世
it seems like another world.
通常在主人起床前 我们就把一切准备停当
We normally have everything done before the family wakes up,
但是今天有些忙乱
but it's all at sixes and sevens today.
明天恢复正常了 我会再带你过一遍流程
I'll go through it with you tomorrow, when we're back to normal.
我又不是不知道怎么打理宅子
I do know how to run a house.
过来
Come along.
-这个该从肩章下面走 -抱歉 老爷
- It goes under the epaulette. - I'm sorry, M'Lord.
早知如此 当初贝茨先生去伦敦前
If I'd known, I'd have asked Mr Bates about it
我就该好好跟他请教一下
before he left for London.
我以后会经常穿军装了
Because I'll be in uniform a lot of the time, in future.
成为郡治安官是否意味着您重返部队了
Does being Lord Lieutenant mean you're back in the army?
不尽然 郡治安官只在战时
Not exactly. The Lord Liet' is responsible
统领郡里的军队
for the army in the county while the war's on.
但是 这不代表我重返军营
But, no, I'm not back in the army.
他们似乎不愿意要我
It appears they don't want me.
早安
Morning.
看来还是没有贝茨消息是吧
I don't suppose there's any news of Bates?
他随时可能回来了 老爷
We expect him back any day, My Lord.
他跟安娜写信说 上周一举♥行♥了葬礼
He wrote to Anna that they had the funeral last Monday.
威廉是个好小伙
William's a good chap,
但对戎装可不如贝茨熟悉
but he's not Bates when it comes to uniforms.
我也许算不上真正的军人
I may not be a real soldier,
但是我觉得起码样子上要过得去
but I think I ought to look like one.
很不错了 老爷
Quite, My Lord.
能在早餐桌上见到你还真是稀罕啊
We don't often see you in here for breakfast.
伊泽贝尔说她会过来帮忙
Isobel said she was coming up to help
你的母亲也说要来看看
and your mother threatened to look in.
要是看到我还赖在床上 岂不正称了他们的心意
No doubt they would love it if they found me still in bed.
真不敢置信
I don't believe it.
拜托说一些好消息
Please say it's something nice.
罗伯森上将邀请我
General Robertson's invited me to be
做北赖丁志愿军的上校
Colonel of the North Riding Volunteers.
听听这一句
This is the best bit.
"我想你听了会十分欣喜
'It may please you to know
此事是黑格上将的主意"
that the idea was given to me by General Haig.'
如果黑格插手了 意味着我能正式归队了
Well if Haig's involved, it means I'm back in the army properly.
怎么能这样呢
How can that be?
之前还跟你说不用你去服役
You were told you weren't wanted for active service.
又不是弹簧玩偶 这么摇摆不定的
You can't jump in and out of the army like a jack-in-the-box.
这有何不可
I don't see why not.
加利波利战役后丘吉尔不也返回前线了
Churchill went back to the front after the Gallipoli business.
加利波利战役: 一战中 英军伤亡惨重的一场战役
要是他都可以 凭什么我不能
If he can do it, why shouldn't I?
茜玻 你没事吧
Sybil, are you all right?
茜玻 亲爱的
Sybil, darling?
请原谅 我先失陪一下 我想去...
Would you excuse me. I think I'll just...
她又得到什么坏消息了
She's had more bad news.
我觉得我越开越好了 是吧
I do think I'm getting better, don't you?
在某种程度上是的 小姐
Up to a point, M'Lady.
要是你能再踩住些离合器就更好了
If you could just get the clutch right down to the floor.
-我正踩着呢 -力道还不够 小姐
- But I am. - Not quite, M'Lady.
这车好像压根不愿意往前走
It doesn't seem to want to go.
只要你正确操作 我想它是愿意走的
I think it wants to, if you ask it properly.
好多了
That's better.
你会害我丢掉工作的
You'll be putting me out of a job.
召兵不是要害你们都丢掉工作吗
Won't the call up put you all out of your jobs?
船到桥头自然直
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
你打算准备些什么吃的
What are you giving them to eat?
也没什么
Not much.
他们知道钱都给了医院
They know the money's for the hospital,
所以也不该指望会吃到饕餮盛宴
so they can't expect Belshazzar's Feast.
我会准备一些干酪片
I'll make some cheese straws.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
没什么
Nothing much.
我爸还是不同意我参军
My dad still won't let me enlist.
你父亲就你这一根独苗
Your father has no-one but you.
他当然不想你去参军
Of course he doesn't want you to enlist.
这谁能怪他
Who can argue with him?
那我就傻站着
So I stand by
眼看农夫和花匠们都去打仗了
while the lads on the farms and in the gardens go to war.
就连托马斯也在前线的医疗队里呢
Even Thomas is at the front in the Medical Corps.
哈 那倒真是让人没想到
Ha, that'll come as a nasty shock.
您尽管取笑他好了 帕特莫太太
Oh, you can make fun of him, Mrs Patmore,
可他在为国王和祖国而战 我却不是
but he's fight for his king and country and I'm not.
那么我猜你也等不了太久吧
Well, I daresay you won't have long to wait.
-我希望你是对的 -真的吗
- Well, I hope you're right. - Do you?
我可不想那样 我非常希望我是错的
Because I don't. I hope very much that I am wrong.
很感谢你们能让我们在这里举办募捐
It's kind of you to let us have it here.
在这儿开音乐会真是再好不过了
They'll enjoy it so much more.
对你多收门票钱也再好不过了
And you can charge so much more for the tickets.
早安 妈妈
Good morning, Mama.
你今天起得可真够早的
This is very early for you to be up and about.
战争让所有人不得不早早起床
War makes early risers of us all.
我想我能帮忙摆摆花
I thought I would help with the flowers.
巴萨特已经摆了不少花了 不过
Bassett has plenty...but
还是要谢谢了
thank you.
你不介意我来管布置花的事吧
You don't mind my taking over the flowers, do you?
柯拉准备的花总是更像在举办首次圣餐会
Cora's flowers always look more suited to a first communion...
还是意大利南部的那种
in Southern Italy.
今晚的活动你还有什么别的安排吗
Well, what else have you planned for tonight's revels?
只要是能多吸引捐款的活动就行
Anything we can think of that will raise money.
伯爵夫人亲自端上
Hot, buttered toast
两便士一片的热腾腾的黄油面包吗
with a countess at tuppence a slice?
把靠垫往地上摔一下就能蓬起来
You drop the cushions on the floor to plump them up.
我知道
I know.
艾瑟尔 你是否已经适应了
Ethel, are you settling in?
我会的
I would be...
如果安娜能别这么班门弄斧
if Anna'd stop teaching me how to suck eggs.
我上一个职位就是女仆领班
I was head housemaid in my last position.
你不过是高级女仆而已 手下就一个人
You were senior housemaid, out of two,
那个宅子也小得多
in a much smaller house.
他们今晚会来这间屋吗
Are they to come in here tonight?
中间休息时会 记得别让他们进客厅
Only at the interval. And keep them out of the drawing room.
我还以为贝茨先生这会儿就能回来了
I thought Mr Bates would've been back by now,
还能来守个门
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表