剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Whatever I said or did was done from love.
恐怕我们对爱的定义很不相同
I'm afraid we must have different definitions of the word.
你们还好吗
How are you two bearing up?
谢谢 曼维尔夫人
Well, thank you, Lady Manville.
我真替你难过
I do feel for you.
一定很不容易吧
It must be very trying,
但我钦佩你还能如此从容
but I so admire you for putting on a good face.
不知道您是不是还记得我父亲也是犹太人
I wonder if you remember that my father was Jewish?
恐怕我...
I'm afraid I...
真是...有意思啊
That is... How interesting...
露易丝 没想到能见到你
Ah, Louise, I wasn't expecting to find you here.
-您还好吗 小姐 -我就想溜开一会儿
- Is everything all right, m'lady? - I thought I'd sneak away.
-应该不会有人挂记我 -这怎么会
- I don't think I'll be missed. - Oh, I wouldn't say that.
我觉得我们家要分♥裂♥了 卡森
I feel as if our household is breaking up, Carson,
但生活大概就是如此
but I suppose that's what happens.
人们长大 就会搬走 一切都会改变
People grow up and move away and things change.
希望不是吉利安姆子爵让您伤心了
I hope Lord Gillingham hasn't upset you?
不是的
Oh, no.
他跟莱恩·福克斯小姐很幸福 我也替他们开心
He's happy with Miss Lane Fox and I'm happy for them.
因为 容我说一句
Because if I might be permitted to say so?
他配不上您 完全配不上
He wasn't good enough for you, m'lady, not by half.
我看其他人可不会这么看
I don't think anyone else would agree with you.
但重点是 您也这么想
But the difference is that you agree with me.
我看着您渐渐意识到了这一点
I watched you realise it as time went on.
或许有些不情愿
Reluctantly perhaps,
但您最终明白 他不合适您
but you came to see that he wasn't up to the mark.
这话从一个很了解我的人口中说出来
I'm not sure if that's alarming or reassuring
不知道是该让我担心还是安心
coming from someone who knows me so well.
希望是安心 因为我坚信
Reassuring I hope, for I'm confident
您最终会好起来的
that you will triumph in the end.
谢谢 卡森
Thank you, Carson.
你不知道这话对我多重要
That means more to me than you know.
好滑稽的婚礼
Oh no, it was a funny marriage.
不好好举♥行♥ 不戴面纱
No proper service, no veil!
好像有谁是二婚似的
You'd have thought one of them was divorced.
希望他们幸福 我挺喜欢罗斯小姐的
I wish them well. I don't mind Lady Rose, me.
-就这里吗 -欢迎来到天鹅绒小提琴
- Is this it? - Welcome to the Velvet Violin.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们分开进去
We'll go in separately.
不上桌别跟我说话
Don't talk to me 'til we're at the tables.
又来了 丹可小姐
Back again, Miss Denker?
我今天带了两个来 新来的和另一个
I've brought two with me this time. The new boy and another one.
是这样 自己去拿杯酒 给他们找个桌子
So I see. Give yourself a drink and help 'em find the tables.
谢谢
Thank you.
他叫什么 她跟他说话的那个
What's his name? The one she was talking to.
巴兹尔·舒特 怎么了
Erm, Basil Shute. Why?
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
你也要玩吗
Are you going to play?
我玩一局 我喜欢二十一点
I might have a go. Pontoon's my game.
但你别玩 知道吗
But don't you. Right?
真是好顿折腾 但总算是桩喜事
That was quite a marathon, but I think a happy one.
是啊 他们很般配
Oh, yes. They're well suited.
而且罗斯小姐父母的事 迟早也瞒不住
And they were bound to find out in the end about Lady Rose's parents.
-至少这下都说明白了 -他们只能忍♥忍♥了
- At least it's out in the open. - They'll have to lump it.
这下辛德比勋爵和弗林特夏尔夫人都有
Now that Lord Sinderby and Lady Flintshire both have a reason
鄙视彼此的理由了 他们应该不会再吵了
to look down on the other, that should keep them quiet.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉 小姐 但是楼下有人找安娜
I beg your pardon, m'lady, but Anna's wanted downstairs.
什么意思 休斯太太 我还没放她走呢
What do you mean, Mrs Hughes? I haven't dismissed her.
我知道 小姐 我也很不情愿
I know, m'lady and I feel most uncomfortable but...
怎么了 什么事
What is it? What's happened?
维纳先生在楼下
Mr Vyner's downstairs.
-什么 -但他...
- What? - But he hasn't...
他说他是来逮捕你的
He says he's come to arrest you.
-这种事常有吗 -也不算常有
- Does that always happen? - Not always, no.
行了 去兑钱 然后付账
Right. Cash them in and pay your bill.
-我不能让你这么做 -怎么了
- I couldn't let you do that. - Why not?
-你想活着离开吧 -我要还你的
- You want to get out of here alive? - I'd have to pay you back.
回头再说吧 你快去 我去对付舒特先生
We'll argue about that later. Off you go while I see to Mr Shute.
-什么意思 -去吧
- What do you mean? - Go.
抱歉
Excuse me,
请问哪个蠢货是巴兹尔·舒特先生
can you tell me which of these knuckleheads is a Mr Basil Shute?
怎么了
Why?
吧台有个女人在吹嘘自己这一周
There's a woman at the bar who's boasting of a trick
都在耍他
she's played on him all week.
是吗 怎么说
Oh, yeah? What's that, then?
她一直在外面等着 直到有人进来
Yeah, she erm, she waits outside until someone's coming in,
然后她就一道跟进来
then she enters with them
并说自己带来了冤大头 就免费喝酒
and claims free drinks all night for bringing in new punters.
是嘛
Oh, she does, does she?
就是跟我一起来的女人
It's the woman I arrived with.
再见了
Bye!
不 等等啊
No! Wait!
再见了
Bye.
她是在利用我
She was using me.
她选我就因为她觉得
She chose me because she thought
我太年轻单纯 看不出她的诡计
I was too young and stupid to see what she was at.
她也想对了 不是吗
And she was right, wasn't she?
所以下次 来问问你托马斯叔叔
So, next time, ask your Uncle Thomas.
好了 我们走吧
Right, let's go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你忘记什么了吧
Haven't you forgotten something?
什么
What?
你三晚上的酒钱 丹可小姐
Your bill for three nights' worth of drinking, Miss Denker.
四镑十先令
That'll be four pounds and ten shillings.
我得等贝茨先生下来 我得告诉他一声
I must wait for Mr Bates to come down. I can't go without telling him!
或许还是让他从休斯太太那儿得到消息吧
It might be kinder if you let him hear the news from Mrs. Hughs
免得他说什么回头后悔的话
when he can't say anything he'll regret.
这太荒唐了 我不许你带走她
But this is absurd, I forbid you to take her!
我们有正规的文件手续
I think you'll find the correct forms have been observed.
怎么回事 什么情况
What is this? What's happening?
别惹麻烦 贝茨先生
Don't make trouble, Mr Bates.
-你不能这么做 -冷静一点 贝茨
- You can't do this! - Try to keep calm, Bates.
-我不能为她做担♥保♥吗 -不行 先生
- Can't I stand surety for her? - I'm afraid not, sir.
休斯太太 麻烦你去拿她的外套
Mrs Hughes, will you fetch her coat?
不行 我不能让她走
No! I can't let her go.
不行也得行 有证人认出贝茨太太
You must. A witness has identified Mrs Bates
在格林先生跌落之前就站在他身旁的人行道上
has being on the pavement near Mr Green just before he fell.
我要打给我们的律师
I insist on telephoning our lawyer!
随你吧 小姐
Telephone all you like, Miss.
贝茨太太会在杰拉德街警♥察♥局
He'll find Mrs Bates at Gerald Row Police Station.
但无论是为了她 还是别人
But I suggest you leave it 'til the morning
建议你还是早上再打吧
for her sake as much as anybody's.
我这会儿就打 她是无辜的
I will ring him now because she is innocent
而且你要称呼我
and I am not "Miss"!
玛丽·卡劳利小姐
I am Lady Mary Crawley!
你是上尼罗河州的女王我也不管
I don't care if you're the Queen of the Upper Nile.
我要走了 她也要跟我走
I'm going and she's coming with me.
马上
Now!
贝茨
Bates!
他们为信念倒下
"They fell with their faces to the fold.
他们将永远年轻 不会与我们一同随年华老去
"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.
岁月和时间 将不会给他们留下痕迹
"Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
在日落之时和日出时分
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning.
我们都会铭记他们
"We will remember them."
我们会铭记他们
We will remember them.
稍息
Stand at ease.
稍息
Stand easy.
大家走之前 我想请大家再等等
Before you disperse, I would beg your indulgence for a moment.
我想向大家介绍另一位勇敢的
Can I draw your attention to one more gallant chap
志愿参军的年轻人
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表