剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
谢谢你 帕特莫太太
Thank you, Mrs Patmore.
你应该让我来的
You should have let me do that.
你离开后我得自己应付了 不如现在开始适应
I shall have to manage without you. I may as well get used to it.
别这样
Don't be like that.
我没哪样 只是面对现实
I'm not 'like' anything. I'm just facing facts.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
-等你 -为什么
- Waiting for you. - I can't think why.
你今晚开心吗
Did you enjoy this evening?
并不 其实 我挺烦的
Not really, no. In fact, I hated it.
得在那些人面前做戏真是掉价
Having to play act in front of those people is so degrading.
不会要太久了
It's not for much longer.
你知道安妮·梅尔福是犹太人吗
Did you know that Anne Melford was Jewish?
我不知道 这有什么关系
I neither knew nor didn't know. What difference does it make?
你不用在这里装宽容
No need to parade your pseudo-tolerance here.
又没外人
We are quite alone.
在这事上我与你看法不同
I don't feel as you do about it.
在其他事情上也一样
Or about anything else.
总之 你别再玩花样了 明白吗
I want no more of your tricks. Is that clear?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
你心知肚明 如果你不保证老老实实的
Yes, you do, and if you don't promise to behave,
我就告诉罗斯 看看她会怎么想
I will tell Rose and we'll see what she makes of it.
-你在打哑谜呢 -是你陷害了阿提科斯
- You're talking in riddles. - You set up Atticus.
这下作的阴谋是你一手安排的
The whole cheap, dirty episode began and ended with you.
虽然罗斯很聪明 没有上套
Just because Rose was too clever to be taken in,
但不代表她会原谅你
doesn't mean she'd forgive you.
你病了吗
Are you ill?
你之前提到了支票 我颇为好奇
I was curious to know about the payment you spoke of.
我翻看了支票本的底根并致电了那家公♥司♥
I read the chequebook stub and telephoned the firm.
你给我放手
Get down, you cat!
这一切你都毫不在意吗
Doesn't it mean anything to you?
我们失去了财产
That we have lost our money...
失去了地位
that we have lost our position
失去了孩子们从小就期望
that we have lost everything the children have grown up
有权得到的一切
expecting as their right.
你现在又想让罗斯遭人排斥吗
And now you want Rose to be an outcast?
我不是说他们以后会一帆风顺
I'm not saying everything will be easy for them,
但又有谁能一生顺遂呢
but who has a life where everything is easy?
-我们就没有 -她也不会了
- Not us. - And God knows not her.
在她结婚之前别提离婚
Just don't mention the divorce until after she's tied the knot.
你觉得他会在最后一刻反悔吗
Do you think he'd put his foot down at the eleventh hour?
我警告你 如果这婚事不成
I'm warning you, if this marriage does not go ahead,
我会告诉罗斯你从中作的梗
Rose will know the part you played.
既然我们都在 我已决定如何处理农舍的事了
Since we're all here, I've decided what to do about the cottages.
我会出♥售♥那幅德拉·弗朗切斯卡的画作
I'm going to sell the Della Francesca.
我去过苏富比拍卖♥♥行了 我们能卖♥♥个好价钱
I've been to Sotheby's and we'll get a good price.
您确定吗 爸爸 您一向为这幅画自豪
Are you sure Papa? You've always been so proud of it.
现在不比以前了
I don't enjoy it as I did.
我爸爸总说卖♥♥东西得有道理 我很同意
My Papa always said one should only sell for a purpose and I agree.
对村子的益处就是个好理由
The good of the village can be that purpose.
我很高兴
I'm pleased.
这样我们一到家就可以筹备这事了
Now we can get on with the work as soon as we're home.
我们走吧
Shall we?
我毁了你对这画的感情 是吗
I've spoiled the painting for you, haven't I,
因为布里克先生的事
with Mr Bricker?
这就是你要出♥售♥它的原因
That's why you're selling.
对
Yes.
但不是你想的那样
But not in the way you think.
我一看到它就会想起我曾不信任你
Every time I look at it, I am reminded that I didn't trust you
我就会特别生自己的气 我想摆脱它
and I feel so angry with myself, I want to be rid of it.
真是个可怕的诡计
Oh, that is a horrid trick!
想出这诡计的人一定心术不正
Whoever thought it up has a nasty mind.
让我震惊的是
What shocks me most is
有人想让我如此不幸福
that anyone could want me to be so unhappy.
失陪
Excuse me.
这就是困扰我的事 我明知他的儿子
This is what troubles me, would I be right to marry Dickie
不希望我们幸福 我是否该嫁给迪基
when I know his sons would hate us to be happy?
即便如此 你就该让他们阻止你的未来吗
That's all very well, but let them cheat you of your future?
抱歉打扰了 老夫人 但是丹可小姐不舒服
I am sorry to disturb you, m'lady, but Miss Denker is not well,
所以巴克斯特小姐今晚负责服侍您
so Miss Baxter will look after you tonight.
-她没事吧 -没什么大事 夫人
- Will she be all right? - It's nothing serious, m'lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
我总算有计划了 开始村子里的施工
At last I have a plan, start the work in the village,
找到新代理人然后出发去美国
find the new agent and set off for America.
但这要好几个月吧
But won't all that take months?
要不我在这里过完圣诞再走
Why don't we say I'll stay for Christmas then go?
真让我心如刀割
It's a dagger in my heart.
没有你我不知该如何是好
I don't know what I'll do without you.
我当初开车载你去
Did you ever think you'd say that
里彭的斯旺夫人那里试衣时
when I drove you to your fittings
你想过有一日你会说出这话吗
in Madame Swan in Ripon?
茜玻让她做了件宽松的晚装裤
And Sybil got her to make evening pyjamas
奶奶当时差点昏过去
and Granny almost fainted.
我们有我们俩的回忆
We have our memories, you and I.
但你现在要带着它们远走去波士顿
But now you'll take them away with you to Boston.
等我到了那里 会珍惜这些回忆
And I'll cherish them when I get there.
-去蒂珀雷里路途遥远 -你需要平静下来
- It's a long way to Tipperary... - I think you need to calm down.
-别闹了 丹可小姐 -到那里去
- You need to calm down, Miss Denker. - To go...
去叫休斯太太来
Go and get Mrs Hughes.
去蒂珀雷里
To Tipperary...
-我要去服侍夫人了 -不用 我去就行
- Oh, I must get up to my lady. - No, I'm doing it.
-卡森先生跟她说你病了 -病了
- Mr Carson's told her you're ill. - Ill?
你不是吧 丹可小姐
Really, Miss Denker.
还当着这么多女仆的面
And in front of the maids, too!
谁管女仆怎么想
Well, who gives a tinker's curse about the maids?
行了 你闹够了
Right. That's quite enough of that.
还有你 你跑去哪了
And as for you, where have you been?
您还是别问为好
You don't want to know.
把号♥服换上 到客厅去
Put on your livery and get to the drawing room.
我给她煮点咖啡吧 或许能醒醒酒
Maybe if I made her coffee, it might sober her up a bit.
什么都值得一试
Anything's worth a try.
-帕特莫太太 怎么了 -别管我
- Mrs Patmore? Whatever's the matter? - Don't mind me.
-说呀 -不 那不公平
- Tell me! - No. It wouldn't be fair.
对谁不公平
Fair to who?
-对你啊 小傻瓜 -我不明白
- To you, you daft ha'porth. - I don't understand.
我哭是因为不想你走
I'm crying because I don't want you to leave.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
别在意 我会没事的
Don't... don't concern yourself. I'll get over it.
我会再待一个月的
I'll work out a month's notice.
我不还得回去参加纪念碑仪式嘛
I have to come back for the memorial ceremony anyway,
而且又还没找到别的工作
and I haven't got another job yet.
别煮咖啡了 她上楼了 感谢上帝
Forget the coffee. She's gone up, thank the Lord.
-我们也走吧 -是啊
- We should go, too. - You're right.
-发生什么事了吗 -没 还没
- Has something happened? - No. Not yet.
你还知道回来啊
Ah, you've come back, then?
大家还以为你出海去了
We thought you'd run away to sea.
真的很抱歉 卡森先生
I'm very sorry, Mr Carson,
丹可小姐身体抱恙
but Miss Denker was taken ill.
还抱恙呢 我倒希望她被人抱走
Never mind "Taken ill," I wish she'd been taken away.
被穿白大褂的精神病医生
By the men in white coats.
下去吧 卡森先生 我们能应付
Go down, Mr Carson. We'll manage.
怎么回事
What happened?
她两晚都带我去了个可怕的地下俱乐部
She took me both nights to this horrible basement club
就在沙夫茨伯里大道上
somewhere off Shaftesbury Avenue.
-你赌博了吧 -我输惨了
- And I suppose you gambled. - I lost the lot.
我打了欠条 但这下积蓄要输光了
I paid for it on the note but it'll take all my savings.
我猜她一个子儿都没输吧
I bet she didn't lose a thing?
还有个问题 她有没有勾引你
One question, she's not made a play for you?
做什么不妥当的事
Done anything improper?
没有 怎么可能有 没那回事
No! God no. No, nothing like that.
她只是坐着喝酒而已
She just sat and drank.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表