剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我们直接入座吧
I thought we'll go straight to the table.
我带了个朋友来 希望你别失礼
I've asked a friend to join us, and I want you to behave.
我为何会失礼呢
Why wouldn't I?
天呐 没想到是你
Goodness. I wasn't expecting you.
-彼此彼此 -我很期待和二位进餐
- Ditto. - I, happily, was expecting you both.
你有什么计划
What is your scheme?
指望我们手牵手 一起找个海边别♥墅♥过家家吗
That we now hold hands and take a house by the sea together?
不是的 但我有个主意
Not quite. But I have an idea that may be,
如《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的广♥告♥说的那样
as The Times advertisements say,
"对你们双方都有利"
'to your mutual advantage'.
你不能再继续下去了 你在毒害自己
You've got to stop this. You're poisoning yourself.
别管我
Just lay off.
看你啊 大汗淋漓
Look at you. Sweating like a beast.
夫人虽然允许你留下了
Just because Her Ladyship let you stay,
不代表你能指使我们所有人
you think you can boss us all around.
忘记奶油了
Forgot the cream.
巴克斯特小姐 你或许觉得我无权过问
Oh, Miss Baxter, you may not think I have the right to ask,
但既然夫人已经知道了真♥相♥
but now that Her Ladyship knows the truth,
你能告诉我吗
might you tell me?
如果你真想知道
If you really want me to.
莫斯利先生 快点
Mr Molesley! Now.
是的 卡森先生 这就来
Yes, Mr Carson. Right away.
我一定是听错了吧
I don't think I can be hearing this correctly.
-是吗 -是啊
- No? - No.
你似乎是在建议我
You seem to suggest I should
接过玛丽·卡劳利小姐丢弃的残羹冷炙
take the discarded leavings of Lady Mary Crawley,
掸掉灰尘 放在自己盘子里
dust off the fluff and put them on my own plate.
-查尔斯不是那个意思 -是吗
- That's not what Charles meant. - Isn't it?
那太好了 这样我们就不用吵起来了
Good. What a relief. Now we won't have to quarrel.
梅布尔 你爱着托尼·吉利安姆
Mabel, you're in love with Tony Gillingham.
这你很清楚
You know you are.
我只知道托尼毁了我们的婚约
All I know is that Tony broke off our engagement,
而且他这么做毫无来由
which I had not deserved,
就因为玛丽·卡劳利冲他勾了勾手指
because Mary Crawley crooked her little finger at him.
那是他自己的选择 不关我事
It was his choice, not mine.
你是这么说
So you say.
如今你烦厌了 就想另找个人玩
But now you're bored. You want someone else to play with.
为了让他不再伤心 给他找点念想
So, to dry his tears and keep him occupied,
你就把他丢回给我了
you toss him back to me.
-这又不是我的主意 -更不是我的
- This isn't my idea. - Well, it certainly isn't mine.
你这就是在死要面子活受罪啊
You know, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.
-我走了 -我们怎么处理你的食物
- I'm going. - Well, what shall we do with your food?
你吃吧 希望你噎到
Eat it, and I hope it chokes you.
真是顺利啊 你的下个建议是什么
That was a big success What's your next suggestion?
应该不需要再做计划了
No, I don't think we need another plan.
这不过是演场戏
This was just a scene we had to play.
可以把油焖肉放在这儿吗 我们一起吃
Can you put the fricassee there? We'll share it.
我要嫩一点的牛肉 但别太生
Now, I'd like my beef pink, but not raw.
你们这么快就过来了
You didn't linger very long over your Port.
因为我们都更想来陪女士们
Because we'd both rather be with the ladies.
伊迪丝 亲爱的
Edith, dear.
我有东西想带你去书房♥看
There's something I'd like to show you in the library.
-是什么啊 奶奶 -就是本书
- What's that, Granny? - Oh, it's just a particular book
你可能会感兴趣
you might find interesting.
你那位泼辣的朋友 邦廷小姐怎么样了
How is your fiery friend, Miss Bunting?
她现在似乎不常来了
I notice we don't see her here as much as we used to.
您想不通为什么吗
Do you wonder at it?
有人提出反对意见是好事
Well, it's good to be disagreed with.
让人保持警醒
Keeps you on your toes.
那从她一踏进门
Then Lord Grantham must have been
格兰瑟姆伯爵一定一刻未松懈过
on points from the moment she walked through the door.
你没有跟她断交吧
I hope you haven't broken with her.
她走了 她今天离开了
She's gone. She left today.
真遗憾
Oh, I am sorry.
你呢 罗斯
What about you, Rose?
你在约克遇到的那个年轻人怎么样了
What happened to the young man you met in York?
他也走了 他要去伦敦任职了
He's gone too. He's starting a new job in London.
天呐 这谈话真太不愉快了
Oh, dear. What a sad conversation.
他很有意思
He was interesting.
他不是那种舞会上我必须跟他跳舞的一般人
He wasn't just the same old chap one's supposed to dance with.
他的家庭不太寻常
His family was unusual.
-怎么说 -他们六十年前从敖德萨迁来
- In what way? - They came here from Odessa. 60 years ago.
是因屠♥杀♥被迫离开 但他们过得不错
They were driven out by the pogroms, but they've done well.
这的确是挺有趣
Well, yes, that is interesting.
我没告诉您 是因为我知道您会认为我做得不对
I didn't tell you because I knew you'd think it was a mistake.
那你就没想过我或许是有道理的吗
I suppose it never occurred to you that I might be right?
那您指望我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
给她收拾东西 送回去吗
Pack her up and send her back?
如今太迟了
It's too late.
我们不能把孩子送回瑞士了
We can't get the child back to Switzerland,
把她留在这儿也毫无意义
and there's no point in keeping her here.
-什么意思 -那个女人
- What do you mean? - That woman, Mrs...
-德鲁太太 -她快要爆发了
- Drewe. Mrs Drewe. - Well, she's at the point of explosion.
我们得把孩子送走
We must get the child away.
我们去哪啊
But where would we go?
不是"我们" 亲爱的
Not 'we', my dear.
有些学校愿意接受任何年纪的孩子
There are schools that will take children from any age.
我们去法国找一家 让她得到妥善的照顾
We'll find one in France where she'll be properly looked after.
你甚至可以去看她
I dare say you can even visit,
只要你永远不泄露自己的身份
as long as you never reveal who you are.
这样很方便的
It'll be... quite manageable.
您也同意吗 奶奶
And you agree with this, granny?
我知道听上去很残酷
Well, I know it sounds very harsh.
但我们还能怎么办呢
But what else are we to do?
我们要上楼了
We're going up.
妈妈 车为您备好了
Mama, the car's ready whenever you want it.
谢谢 柯拉
Oh, thank you, Cora.
晚安
Good night.
细节我们回头再谈
We'll settle the details later.
但我保证 这样是最好的
But I promise you - this is for the best.
依我看 这样说来你是无辜的
Well, in my eyes, that makes you innocent.
你是受害者
It makes you a victim of the crime,
跟班顿夫人一样
quite as much as Mrs Benton.
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为我知道你会说这证明我是无辜的
Because I knew you'd say it proved my innocence,
但并不是如此
when it does no such thing.
我不想逃避事实
I'd rather not hide from the truth, thank you.
那就别躲避 但也别永远惩罚自己
Don't hide, then. But don't punish yourself for ever, either.
不 但我长教训了
No. But I have learned.
我再也不会受人摆布了
And I won't ever be controlled again.
我得走了
I must go.
-巴罗先生说你找我 -来坐下
- Mr Barrow said you wanted me. - Oh, come in and sit down.
-帕特莫太太有话说 -什么话
- Mrs Patmore's got something to say. - What's that?
我只是很感激你给的建议
Oh, just how grateful I am for your excellent advice.
-那么你照做了 -算是吧
- Oh, you've taken it, then? - I have. In a way.
你投资建筑业了
You've invested in building?
她的确投资了一栋建筑
Well, she's invested in a building, yes.
我在霍顿-斯克恩找到一间农舍
I've found a cottage in Haughton-le-Skerne,
我周二要去看
and I'm going to see it on Tuesday.
要价三百英镑 不是个小数
It's 300 pounds, so it's a big decision,
但你给了我这个勇气
but you've given me the courage.
我根本不是这个意思
Oh, that's not what I meant at all.
我以为你想投入市场
I thought you wanted to be in the market,
增加你的资本
to increase your capital.
我先租下来
Well, I'll rent it now
日后或许找些房♥客
and later I thought I'd take in some lodgers.
房♥子有三间卧室
It's got three bedrooms.
这都是小钱啊
Oh, this is very small beer.
卡森先生 这是我熟悉也会做的事
Mr Carson, it's my kind of beer, and I know how to drink it.
但这是受了你的启发
But you gave her the idea, didn't you?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表