剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是真的吗 伦敦的探长明天要过来
Is it true that London Inspector is coming back tomorrow?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
请记住 我很愿意发誓
Just remember I'd be happy to swear
我看到了那张完整的车票
I saw that ticket in one piece.
-夫人要睡了 -好的 谢谢
- Her ladyship's on her way to bed. - Right. Thank you.
希望巴克斯特小姐不是我们避免麻烦的唯一希望
I hope Miss Baxter's not all we've got between us and trouble.
我这次想好好逛逛伦敦 每次我都下决心
I want to use London this time because I always resolve
要去剧院啊 画廊啊 博物馆什么的
to visit theatres and galleries and museums.
可最后总是哪也没去就回家了
Then I get home and I've not done anything.
我跟你一起
I'll join you.
我们一起去
We'll go together.
一言为定
I'll hold you to that.
揭幕仪式的日子定了
The date of the unveiling.
纪念碑吗 什么时候
Of the memorial? When is it?
25日 我们正好从婚礼赶回来
On the 25th, so we'll just be back from the wedding.
大家注意 村里会在25日正午12点
Everyone, we will be unveiling the war memorial in the village
为战争纪念碑揭幕
at twelve noon on the 25th.
-希望咱们家的人都能到场 -当然
- I'd like the house to be well represented. - Of course.
希望你不介意我不去 卡森先生
I hope you won't object if I don't come, Mr Carson.
我们会想你的
You'd be missed.
我不想旧事重提 但那会令我难过
I don't want to drag it up again, but it would be painful.
卡森先生能理解
Mr Carson understands.
好 就这样吧
Yes, that's as may be.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
你听到她的话了 咱们就别旧事重提了
You heard her. Let's not drag it up again.
您用好了吗 夫人
Have you quite finished, m'lady?
可以了 谢谢 丹可
Yes, thank you, Denker.
刚才是谁敲门啊
Who was that at the door?
一位自称克拉根亲王的先生 夫人
A gentleman called Prince Kuragin, m'lady.
他在会客厅里
He's in the drawing room.
我跟他说了您还没下楼 可他说可以等
I told him you weren't downstairs but he said he'd wait.
-他非常坚持 -嗯 我...
- He was most insistent. - Yes I...
我不想穿昨晚选的那套了
I don't think I'll wear what I chose last night.
我想也是
I suspected that might be the case
所以我拿出了淡紫色的日间裙装
so I put out the lavender day dress.
跟您非常相配
Goes very well with your ladyship's colouring.
亲王只是位老朋友 丹可 没别的
The Prince is an old friend, Denker, nothing more.
当然 夫人
Oh, I'm sure, m'lady,
但打扮漂亮点总没坏处 对吧
but it never hurts to look your best, does it?
也对 是没坏处
No. I don't believe it does.
我们需要一些兵团代表
We'll need representatives of the regiments involved
当然 还要个乐队
and of course a band of some sort,
但相信你都安排好了吧
but I dare say that's all under control.
那是当然 老爷
I dare say it is, m'lord.
我想给威廉·梅森的父亲安排个好位子
I'd like William Mason's father to have a good place.
威廉离开家乡 为国捐躯
William left this house to give his life for his country.
-我深感遗憾 -我们都是的 老爷
- I feel that very deeply. - We all do, m'lord.
-转告仆人 好吗 -已经说了
- Will you tell the staff? - Already done.
出席的人应该不会少
We should have a good turnout.
帕特莫太太请假了 但也情有可原
Mrs Patmore has asked to be excused but that's understandable.
我很遗憾 但也意料之中
I'm sorry, but not surprised.
我先告退了
M'lord.
我不明白你说"我们最后的机会"是什么意思
I don't know what you mean by "our last chance".
我们的机会早在多年前就被我们放弃了
We left any chance we had behind us, many years ago.
-我不接受 -那亲王夫人怎么办
- I don't accept that. - And what about the Princess?
他们还没找到她
They haven't found her yet.
我们又分开很久了
We've been apart for a long time.
你是要离婚吗
Are you proposing to divorce?
何必 你还想生孩子吗
Why? Do you want more children?
我只希望人生最后的日子能与你共度
I wish to spend my final years with you.
作为朋友 爱人
As a friend, as a lover.
我并不想闹出丑闻 只求爱情
I don't seek scandal, only love.
这几年我过得很凄惨
The last years have been ugly.
我不想余下的日子都这么凄惨
I don't want what remains to be ugly.
是啊
No.
那么...
So...
你意下如何
...what do you say?
你这就想要答案啊
You want an answer just like that?
我知道我的感觉 你也知道
I know my own feelings. You do too.
我现在没法做决定
I can't make a decision now!
我不会改变心意的
I won't change.
别把你的强硬态度当做什么优点炫耀
Don't proclaim your intransigence as if it were a virtue.
事情有了点进展
Things have advanced a little.
看来格林先生并非卡森先生所说的那种正人君子
It seems Mr Green was not quite the sunny soul that Mr Carson depicted.
他好像侵犯过不少女性
He appears to have carried out a series of attacks on women.
她们之前不敢出面揭发他
They were too nervous to come forward before now,
但经过一番鼓励 她们中有人说出了实情
but with a little encouragement some of them have spoken out.
我们大概拼凑出了他的行径
We've been able to formed a picture of his behaviour.
可这里没发生什么啊
But nothing happened here!
他的受害者多为纤弱的女人
His victims were generally small, slight women,
而且并未挑逗过他
who'd given little or no encouragement.
-真令人不快 -没错 的确令人不快
- How very unpleasant. -Yes, It is rather 'unpleasant'.
-你说是吧 贝茨太太 -当然
- Wouldn't you agree, Mrs Bates? - Yes.
我们还有消息也许能证明贝茨先生的清白
We also have news which may put Mr Bates in the clear.
又有一名目击证人站出来了
A second witness has come forward.
他的证据表明
His evidence suggests
在人行道上与格林起争执的人
whoever was arguing with Green on the pavement
要比他矮
was shorter than him.
也比你矮 贝茨先生
Someone shorter than yourself, Mr Bates.
你有什么想法 休斯太太
What do you think, Mrs Hughes?
我可什么都不知道
I don't know a thing about it.
就这样吧
We'll leave it there.
如果我们需要贝茨太太来伦敦
If we need Mrs Bates to come to London,
可以安排下吗 休斯太太
could that be arranged, Mrs Hughes?
我们下周会去伦敦参加罗斯小姐的婚礼
We'll be in London next week for Lady Rose's wedding.
那你能在周二上午十点来一趟苏格兰场吗
Then could you pop in to Scotland Yard on Tuesday at ten o'clock?
她去的话 我要陪她一起
If she comes, I'll be with her.
-如你所愿 -那好 就这么定了
- As you wish. - Good, that's settled.
先告辞了
Now I'll say goodbye.
这到底怎么回事啊
What on earth was that about?
他想逼你说出实情
He's trying to bully it out,
但最好别妨碍他
but it's best not to stand in his way.
说出什么
Bully what out?
上面找您 卡森先生
You're required upstairs, Mr Carson.
埃文斯先生 很高兴你能来
Mr Evans. It's good of you to come.
我很荣幸 老爷
I'm pleased to, m'lord.
你父亲这几年给我们的狗刻了不少墓碑
Your father carved many stones for our dogs over the years.
很高兴你准备继承他的衣钵了
I'm glad you're prepared to go on with it.
这些就像我们以前给您做的一样
These are like the ones we've made for you in the past.
这是本宠物墓碑册吗
Is this a book of pets' tombstones?
像另一个世界啊
A parallel universe.
不 老爷 我们做的东西那里面都有留样
No, m'lord. You've examples of everything we do.
我明白了 这是什么
I see. What's this?
纪念碑 老爷
A memorial, m'lord.
我们给欣克利的一个园丁做的
We made it for a garden in Hinckley.
快到莱斯特了 你们生意范围还真大
Near Leicester? You do get about.
你来了 还真是不着急啊
There you are! You took your time.
我还以为你不小心拉到了铃
I thought you'd rung by accident.
那你要我怎么召唤你 吹起约书亚的喇叭吗
How would you like to be summoned, by Joshua's trumpet?
最好压根不要"召唤"我
I prefer not to be "Summoned" at all.
至少不是被你召唤
At any rate, not by you.
把这些拿到车里去
Take these down to the car.
我去拿她的雨鞋和雨伞
I'm going to fetch her galoshes and umbrella.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
等我们到了那边
Should I tell them everything
要不要把一切告诉他们了事
when we get there and have done with it?
不 不到万不得已 我不会说出自己的秘密
No. I'm not one to give up my secrets unless I have to.
他们没有其他证据了
They have nothing else to prive against it,
既然杀他的人不可能是你
if the man who killed him can't have been you.
即便如此也不行
Even so.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表