剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Thank God.
第二天 我一听说 那感觉
The next day, when I heard what had happened, it was like...
就如命运
the hand of fate.
本来票在我大衣兜里
I had the ticket in my coat pocket,
-就像护身符 -怎么说
- like a talisman. - What for?
因为如果我去了
Because if I'd have travelled, I'd...
票就会检过
I would've handed in both halves.
而票还在我兜里
The fact that it was in my pocket,
还完整 证明了我没去
untorn, was proof that I never travelled.
所以我把大衣给了休斯太太你才那么生气
Which is why you were so angry when I gave it to Mrs Hughes.
如果约克的售票员记得我买♥♥了伦敦回程票
If the clerk in York remembers selling me a return ticket to London,
我就死定了
I'm a dead man.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为你是无罪的
Because you're innocent.
我一直担惊受怕
I have lived in such fear...
惴惴不安
...and such trembling,
而且又不能告诉你
and all the while I couldn't tell you why.
现在我好开心
And now I'm just so happy.
虽然听上去很疯狂 但我好开心
Mad as it sounds, I'm so happy.
你觉得玛丽小姐的新发型如何
What do you make of Lady Mary's hair?
大家都在谈 真希望她能下楼来让我们看看
They were all talking about it. I hope she comes down to show us.
邦廷小姐可喜欢新发型了
Miss Bunting loved the new hairstyles.
她说女性在得到解放
She said women were being set free.
很遗憾邦廷小姐走了
I'm sorry Miss Bunting's gone.
她给了我自信 她说我聪明
She gave me such confidence. She'd tell me how sharp I was,
-反应快 -这我同意
- how quick. - I agree with her.
自己一人就很难相信
It's harder on your own, harder to believe.
我能帮你吗
Well, could I help?
或许数学我帮不上 但我了解些历史
Not with mathematics, probably, but I know a bit about history
也读过些书
and I've read a few books.
-你离开学校时多大 -十二岁
- How old were you when you left school? - 12.
真遗憾 我还挺聪明的
It was a shame, really. I was quite bright.
我爸爸也希望我继续念
And my dad wanted me to stay on.
他觉得我能当老师呢 如果你不会觉得好笑的话
He thought I could be a teacher, if that doesn't make you laugh.
但他没法供我读下去 我们太穷了
But of course he couldn't manage it. We had no money, you see,
后来我母亲又生病了
and then my mother got ill and
所以我不得不尽早开始挣钱
so I had to earn as soon as I could.
你怎么现在不去考大学呢
Why don't you take Matric now?
不行 我太老了
No, I've missed it.
但我想帮你
But I'd like to help.
希望有人能有所成就
Make sure somebody got away.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes?
您还记得我们去伦敦参加罗斯小姐的舞会时
Do you remember that overcoat I gave you, for the refugees,
我给您的那件捐给难民的大衣吗
when we were in London for Lady Rose's ball?
记得 他们很喜欢
I do. They were very glad of it.
听起来也许有些疯狂 不过您是否在兜里
It sounds mad, I know, but did you find a ticket in it,
找到一张票
in the pocket?
-您肯定是不记得了 -不 我记得
- Of course. You won't remember. - No, I do.
我是发现了一张回伦敦的车票
I did find one, a return to London.
就是那个
That's it.
这边来
Come...
其实
You see,
贝茨先生知道是格林先生
Mr Bates does know that it was Mr Green.
上帝啊
Oh, my Lord!
但他没有杀人 休斯太太 我现在知道了
But he didn't do it, Mrs Hughes. I know that now.
如果能找到车票 我们就能证明
And if we had that ticket we could prove it.
能证明他没去过伦敦
We could prove that he never went to London.
我不明白 怎么证明
I don't understand. How?
因为票是完整的
Because it wasn't torn.
您一定是扔掉了 何必留着呢
Of course, you threw it out. Why wouldn't you?
恐怕我是扔了 真抱歉
I must have done. I'm so sorry.
不是您的错 是我的责任
It's not your fault. It's mine.
我给出去了
I gave it away.
我把我丈夫清白的证据给出去了
I gave away the proof of my husband's innocence.
来呀 尝尝馅饼 尝尝馅饼
Come on, get your pies, get your pies!
我觉得你非常勇敢
Well, I think you are very brave.
勇敢 我都吓呆了 我跟要骑的马完全不熟
Brave? I'm petrified. I don't even know the horse I'm riding.
-总赛程有多长 -三英里
- How long is the course? - Three miles.
沿一英里半的赛道跑两圈
Twice round a course of a mile-and-a-half.
终点就是那个尖塔的位置
To where you can see that steeple over there.
-你好啊 -你怎么来了
- Well, hello. - What on earth are you doing here?
你说呢 参加越野赛马啊
What do you think? Riding the point-to-point.
不给我们介绍一下吗
Won't someone introduce us?
这是梅布尔·莱恩·福克斯 这是格兰瑟姆伯爵
This is Mabel Lane Fox. Lord Grantham.
你住在哪
Where are you staying?
昨晚我住在布洛堂劳森家
Last night I was with the Lawsons at Brough,
但他们今晚不在 所以我要回伦敦
but they're away tonight so I'll head back to London.
这么长途跋涉 岂不很累
What a trek. You'll be exhausted.
很欢迎你来我们家住
You're perfectly welcome to stay with us.
吉利安姆子爵和布雷克先生都来
Lord Gillingham and Mr Blake will be there.
-你带够了衣服吗 -我想是的
- Have you brought enough clothes? - Oh, I think so.
我就知道
I know so.
你也比赛吗
Are you riding?
这是怎么回事 你们去哪了
What's this? Where have you been?
我和奥尔德里奇先生昨晚安排好的
Mr Aldridge and I fixed it last night.
他父母好心让我在他家换装
His nice parents let me change at the house.
希望你能叫我阿提科斯
I do wish you'd call me Atticus.
不得不说我很倾佩你
I must say I admire you.
我们家办的活动 不参加太说不过去了
It'd be a poor show not to ride at our own event.
非常对
Quite right.
我会给你助威的
I shall cheer you on.
你呢 什么时候决定参赛的
What about you? When did you decide to ride?
昨天我去约克做头发的时候
Yesterday, when I was having my hair done in York.
骑什么马呢
What about a horse?
斯蒂芬今早把号♥兵骑过来了
Stephen rode Trumpeter over this morning.
现在已经在起点处了
They're down by the starting post.
这未免太巧合了
This does seem like too much of a coincidence.
你是在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
我不愿觉得你如此自负 就不理会这话了
I shall ignore that as I'd hate to think of you as a vain man.
不过你的确令人出其不意
Well, you certainly know how to surprise.
听上去像是夸奖 我要去跟查尔斯打个招呼
That sounds like a compliment. I must say hello to Charles.
真不错
Well done.
你似乎开了个好头
You seem to have got things off to a good start.
如果格兰瑟姆夫人没邀我留下你要怎么办
What would you have done if Lady Grantham hadn't asked me to stay?
我自己也会提出的
I'd have suggested it myself.
我以为你跟他们一起走了
Oh, I thought you'd gone with them.
没有 我还有事要忙
No, I've a lot to do.
而且老实说 我也不喜欢那个
To be honest, it's not really my thing.
你又要出去吗
Are you going out again?
不是的 我有一份租赁合同要核查
No. I've a new tenancy contract to check,
另外还想过一遍修理厂的账目
and I want to go through the figures for the repair shop.
是这样 我要走了
You see, I'm going away.
-我才知道 -是啊 我没跟人说
- I didn't know that. - No, well, I haven't told anybody.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不用多问了 但他们回来后
You don't have to, but when they get back,
转告他们我已经拿定主意
tell them my mind was made up
我也并不是一时冲动
and I wasn't hysterical or anything.
-带我问好 -天呐 伊迪丝
- And give them my love. - Oh, God, Edith.
你不等他们回来跟他们谈谈吗
Won't you wait and talk to them about it?
如果我能跟谁谈 那也是你了
If I talked to anyone, it'd be you.
-那就跟我谈谈吧 -不行
- Then talk to me, please. - I can't.
祝你好运 你是个好男人 汤姆
But good luck. You're a fine man, Tom.
一定别被他们改变了
You mustn't let them flatten that out of you.
你不能告诉我你要去哪
Won't you tell me where you're going?
-或者至少让我送你一程吗 -不必了
- Or can't I at least drive you somewhere? - No.
但我要开一辆车去车站
But I will take one of the cars to the station
我会把钥匙给车站站长
and leave the keys with the station master.
-我真希望... -我不能留下 汤姆
- I just wish... - I can't stay, Tom,
否则我将永远生活在痛苦之中
not if I'm ever going to be happy at all.
真是疯了 你是疯了吧
It's lunacy! You've lost your mind!
-告诉她 -是真的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表