剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐顿庄园
第四季 第一集
-我得去了 -当然 去吧
- I'll have to go. - Of course you must go.
谁去把信交给夫人呢
Oh, but who'll give the letter to her ladyship?
我去吧
Oh, I can do that and
今天由我来服侍夫人用餐更衣
I'll take her breakfast and dress her today,
但这不是长久之计
but I haven't got time to make it a regular thing.
找到替任之前 我可以来服侍夫人
No, I can do it until she finds someone else.
玛丽小姐不会介意的
Lady Mary won't mind.
-你怎么了 -奥布瑞恩小姐突然走了
- What's the matter with you? - Miss O'Brien's upped and left!
不可能
Never!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米 奥布瑞恩小姐走了
Jimmy. Miss O'Brien's gone!
-什么 去哪了 -我怎么知道
- What? Gone where? - How should I know?
玛姬 奥布瑞恩走了
Madge, O'Brien's gone.
-你听说了吗 -什么
- Have you heard? - Heard what?
-奥布瑞恩小姐走了 -什么叫走了
- Miss O'Brien? She's gone. - What do you mean gone?
-她离开了 -离开
- She's left. - Left?
她打包走人了
She's packed up.
真无法相信
I can't believe it.
我不觉得 像贼一样夜里偷偷溜走
I can. Sneaking off like a thief in the night,
正是奥布瑞恩的风格
that's O'Brien to a T.
我是不敢相信苏珊竟会抢我的人
I just can't believe Susan has done this to me.
奥布瑞恩小姐确实说过
Miss O'Brien did say that
她在苏格兰时与弗林特夏尔夫人
she got on very well with Lady Flintshire
相处甚欢
when she was up in Scotland.
看出来了
So I gather!
弗林特夏尔夫人已为我订了去印度的车票
"Lady Flintshire has booked my ticket for India
机会难得 错过实在可惜
"And it seems too good a chance to miss."
真的毫无预兆
Was there really no warning?
现在想来 昨天她接到一通电报
Now I think of it, she'd a telegram yesterday.
一定是为这事
That must have been it.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
今天由我为您更衣 夫人
I'll dress you today, m'lady,
明天安娜会接手 直到您找到新的贴身女仆
and Anna will take over tomorrow, until you find a replacement.
她真的完全没表露出来吗
And she really gave no clue?
她对我只字未提 卡森先生
She didn't say anything to me, Mr Carson, not a word.
真是这样就好
As long as she didn't.
我知道你们都认为她说过什么 但确实没有
I know you all think she must have said summat, but she didn't.
我信你 可你难以服众啊
I believe you. Thousands wouldn't.
她虽是我姨妈 可她心思一向难测
She may be my aunt but she's a dark horse.
这点倒是无人不服
No-one will contradict you there.
苏珊·弗林特夏尔偷了妈妈的女仆
Susan Flintshire has stolen Mama's maid
她女儿还在我们家作客呢
whilst her daughter's a guest in this house?
她肯定不会这么说
I'm sure she wouldn't put it like that.
我管她怎么说 这太下作了
I don't care how she puts it. It's absolutely disgraceful.
-没事 玛姬和我说了 -当然有事
- It's all right. Madge told me. - It is NOT all right.
-你知情吗 -不知道
- Did you have any idea? - No. Not really.
我知道 妈妈觉得
I knew, I knew that Mummy
奥布瑞恩很会做头发
thought O'Brien was very good at doing hair,
他们还谈到奥布瑞恩想去旅行
and they talked about her wanting to travel...
-什么时候 -你们在唐伊阁的时候
- What? When? - When you were all at Duneagle.
你竟然没告诉我们
And you didn't think to inform us?
我明天去伦敦 可以在《女士》杂♥志♥上登则广♥告♥
I'm in London tomorrow. I can put an advertisement in The Lady.
很好
Good.
等杂♥志♥刊登信息会不会要很久
Won't it take forever, waiting for the magazine to come out?
这也没办法
It can't be helped.
我们十一点要见特伦特
We're meeting Trent at eleven.
到时见 我想先去种植园走走
I'll see you there. I want to walk the plantations first.
不知道玛丽想不想一起去
I was wondering if Mary might like to come.
别打扰玛丽 她够心烦的了
Don't bother Mary. She's got enough on her plate.
你真的什么都不知道
Did you really not know anything?
我没想到她真会那么做
I never thought she'd go through with it.
我想您该带上这件
I thought you might like to take this down with you.
要是您想出去走走 外头挺冷的
In case you want a walk. It's quite chilly.
黑色那件呢
Where's the black one?
我带乔治少爷去散散步 小姐
I'm taking Master George out for some air, m'lady,
您要一起来吗
and I wondered if you'd like to come with us.
不了 谢谢
I don't think so, but thank you.
可怜的小孤儿
Poor little orphan.
谢谢 保姆
Thank you, Nanny.
他不是孤儿 他有母亲
He's not an orphan. He's got his mother.
孤儿没有
Orphans haven't.
要这么说 他也不穷[可怜]
He isn't poor either, come to that.
您不介意我服侍夫人吧
And you don't mind my seeing to her ladyship?
为何介意 我又没打算去环游世界
Why would I mind? I'm not planning a trip round the world.
莫斯利先生 你看见崔维斯先生了吗
Mr Molesley. Have you seen Mr Travis?
我要和他谈慈善集市的事
I need to speak to him about the Bring and Buy Sale.
没见着 夫人
I'm afraid not, your ladyship.
那算了
Never mind.
真是令人伤感啊
This were a sad business.
悲伤至极
Very, very sad.
真不敢相信 都到立墓石的时候了
I can't believe it's time for the stone already.
六个月了
Six months.
一般都给新坟六个月时间安顿下来
They always leave six months for the grave to settle.
你儿子找到新工作了吗
Tell me has, has your son found another job, yet?
没 夫人
No, m'lady.
他们让他留在那儿
They've let him stay on
他也一直努力想帮忙
and he always tries to make himself useful,
但也不能长久如此
but it can't go on forever
而且 他还没了薪水
and anyway, he's lost his wage.
但他是个训练有素的贴身男仆
But he's a properly trained valet.
还可以当个管家
He could even be a butler.
我倒希望如此 夫人
I hope so, m'lady...
但世道多变啊
..But it's a changing world.
这点我清楚得很
You don't have to tell me.
你好啊
Hello.
你很快就能走路了 小姐
It'll soon be time for you to get out and walk, young lady.
请不要在未经我允许的情况下碰这孩子
Please don't touch the children, not without my permission.
什么
What?
照看他们是我的责任 再小心也不为过
They are in my charge and I cannot be too careful.
你可别忘了 我认识这孩子的母亲
I would remind you that I knew this young girl's mother,
跟你不一样
which you never did.
那并不代表你是她的朋友
That doesn't make you her friend.
我还真是她的朋友
As a matter of fact, it does.
我没时间跟你拌嘴
Well, I can't stay here to bandy words.
你能不能转告帕特莫太太
Will you ask Mrs Patmore
让她半小时后把孩子的午餐送上来
to send up the children's luncheon in half an hour?
你自己跟她说吧
Ask her yourself, why don't you?
夫人是不是很失望
Was her ladyship very disappointed?
是 而且得要一阵子才能找到合适的人选
She was, and it'll take quite a while to find a replacement.
真没想到奥布瑞恩小姐会这么欠考虑
I can't believe Miss O'Brien would be so thoughtless.
出乎意料吗 我倒不觉得
Can't you? I can.
她想去冒险 这有什么不妥的
She wants an adventure. What's wrong with that?
反正我不怪她
I don't blame her.
她可以离开
Not for wanting to go,
但别突然就跑了 让大家措手不及
but why run off and leave us in the lurch?
你这么说是想让大家觉得你事先也不知情吧
You're talking like that so we'll think you didn't know.
怎么能这么说呢
That's not kind!
拉着个脸有什么用 祝她好运
What's the good of a month of sour looks? Good luck to her.
-玛丽小姐今早怎么样 -还是老样子
- How was Lady Mary this morning? - The same.
她最终会走出来吧
But, I suppose she must come out of it eventually.
起码也要为乔治少爷考虑一下
For Master George's sake, if for no other reason.
但愿如此
I hope so.
她现在把一切都交给维斯特保姆了
Right now, she prefers to leave it all to Nanny West.
保姆的工作我可做不来
I couldn't be a nanny.
为什么 你不喜欢孩子吗
Why not? Don't you like children?
喜欢是喜欢
No, I do.
但做了保姆的话
Being a nanny
既不算家里人 又不算仆人
you're not one of the family but not one of us either.
-你们在聊什么呢 -做保姆
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表