剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Will you receive her here? - Well, I'm not sure.
小虾也还没找到她 还有时间计划
Since Shrimpie hasn't found her yet, I've got time to plan.
又怎么了 斯普拉特
What is it now, Spratt?
很抱歉打搅您
I'm sorry to bother Your Ladyship.
尤其您还有客人
Especially when you have company.
我恐怕必须要...辞职了
I'm afraid I must... hand in my notice.
我为了尽职 忍♥气吞声
I have suffered as much as anyone can expect to suffer
已经达到了极限
in the course of their duties.
我没法继续下去了 夫人
I can take no more, M'Lady.
我忍♥不了了
I can take no more.
斯普拉特就爱来这套
Typical Spratt.
他就像在渐渐老去的美人一样敏感
He's as touchy as a beauty losing her looks.
你不认为他是真要辞职
You don't think he meant it?
如果是真的 他会私下跟我说
If he did, he'd have given it quietly.
毕竟他还想要好推荐信 才不是要辞职
For a good reference in return. No. No.
只是表示不满罢了
That is simply a demonstration of discontent.
那你会原谅他喽
So you'll forgive his outburst?
只要不用我另找管家就行
Anything rather than find a new butler.
-为什么要急匆匆出来 -来站这里
- Why did we have to rush out? - Come and stand here.
-我还是不明白 -等下你就知道了
- I still don't understand. - You will.
只要按我的指示做 你就会知道了
Do exactly as I tell you and you will.
吻我
Kiss me.
-什么 -吻我 快点
- What? - Kiss me. Now!
玛丽
Mary.
-你在这儿做什么 -你觉得电影怎样
- What are you doing here? - So what did you think of the film?
没必要演这么一出
There was no need to stage a tableau.
如果你早告诉我 我可以放弃 我早就走了
If you'd just told me I was allowed to walk away, I'd have gone.
不用玩什么把戏
Without any silly games.
我告诉你了啊 我说了很多次了
But I DID tell you. Often.
-你还是不走啊 -我这就走了
- And you didn't go. - Well, I'm going now.
我知道 我希望你们幸福 托尼
I know. And I wish you both such happiness, Tony.
我真心希望如此
I really do.
我不想催谁 但我们赶紧了结此事吧
I don't want to hurry anyone but can we bring this to an end?
约翰·巴里摩尔的电影已经够情绪化的了
I've had quite enough sentiment from John Barrymore
而且我都快饿死了
and I'm starving.
再见 玛丽 祝你好运
Goodbye, Mary. And good luck to you.
很高兴我们编排出了一个解决方案
I'm glad to have engineered a resolution
虽说我早该想到了
even if I should have thought of it long ago.
他说我们不必这样 但我知道不是的
He said we didn't need to. But I know we did.
说来有趣 我感到有点难过
It's funny. I feel quite sad in a way.
但没有难过到想改变心意
But not sad enough to change my mind.
她人很好
She's nice, you know.
-会很适合他的 -那就好
- She'll suit him very well. - Good. I'm glad.
那接下来做什么 不如我们也去吃晚饭吧
So, what now? Shall we find ourselves some dinner too?
好啊 我们喝一杯庆祝这场小戏
Let's. We'll toast the fun we've had.
也为未来干上一杯
And whatever the future may bring us.
你什么时候去波兰
When are you off to Poland?
我周一乘海陆联运列车去
I catch the boat train on Monday.
所以现在正忙得团团转 做好一切准备
So I'm scrambling around trying to get everything done.
-什么时候回来 -要几个月 甚至一年
- When are you back? - Oh, not for months or even a year.
到那时你肯定结婚了
You'll be married by then.
好了 都吃完了吗
There. Are we all finished?
黛西 有这么美的地方可以来 真是太棒了
How lovely, Daisy, to have such a beautiful place to come to.
黛西我永远欢迎
She's always welcome is Daisy.
我最近来得太少了
I've not been here enough lately.
我知道你忙 忙着学习呢
You've been busy I know. With your books.
-这是要时间的 -我想不再学了
- That takes up time. - I think I'll stop it now.
这样我就能多来看您了
So I'll be able to visit more.
您觉得她该放弃学习吗 梅森先生
Do you think she's right to give up her studies, Mr Mason?
当然不啊
I do NOT.
-您就不想多见到我吗 -我当然想
- Don't you want to see more of me? - You know I do.
但教育就是力量 这可别忘了
But education is power. Don't forget that.
你的成就无可限♥量♥
There's no limit to what you can achieve
只要你能坚持一两年 把书看进去
if you'll just give a year or two to mastering those books.
说得对 梅森先生
I agree, Mr Mason.
有那么多的人 本可大有作为
There are millions out there who could have done so much
只可惜他们没受到足够教育
if they'd only been given an education.
我也是这样的人 我的人生本可有所成就
I'm one of 'em. I could have made something worthwhile of my life
只可惜没这机会
if I'd had the chance.
别说得好像你现在就没有什么成就
Don't talk as if your life were not worthwhile...
我知道并非如此
when I know it is.
但我觉得社会体制于我们不利
But I think the system is slanted against us.
当权者永远不会变
That the men in charge will always be the men in charge.
如今是工党执政 你怎么能这么说呢
How can you say that with a Labour Government in power?
我看他们一年都撑不下去了
I doubt they'll last the year.
那等他们下次再当选 就能坚持更久了
Next time, when they're elected, it'll be for longer,
很快 工党执政就会成为见怪不怪的事了
and soon a Labour Government might seem ordinary.
-你觉得我该坚持下去吗 -是的
- Do you think I should stick at it? - I do!
现在我们得赶紧送你回去坐大巴了
And now, we ought to think about getting you back to the bus.
-我来收拾吧 -不用
- Let me take these. - No. No.
黛西和我是主人
Daisy and I are your hosts.
-谢谢 -谢谢您
- Thank you. - Well, thank you.
他把自己的寡妇儿媳妇变成了女儿
He's made a daughter out of his widowed daughter-in-law.
我就喜欢坏事引出一桩好事
I like it when good things come from bad.
你考虑过向贝茨先生解释
Have you thought of explaining to Mr Bates
你为什么必须向警方坦白吗
why you had to speak out?
他应该是最能理解的了
He'd understand if anyone would.
我不去烦他 他也有够多的烦心事了
He's troubles enough without burdening him with mine.
我们得走了 得赶回去准备卡劳利太太的晚宴
We should go. We must be back in good time for Mrs Crawley's dinner.
卡森先生说默顿伯爵长子
Mr Carson says there was trouble the last time
-上次来唐顿时惹出些是非 -怎么回事
- Lord Merton's elder son came to Downton. - Why, what happened?
阿尔弗雷德说 如果不是布兰森先生喝得站不稳
Alfred told me if Mr Branson hadn't been too drunk to stand
他们就要在餐桌上打起来了
we'd have had fisticuffs on the table.
我还以为大宅子里一定无聊得很呢
And here's me thinking life in a great house must be dull work.
驾
Walk on.
德鲁夫妇真的是希望你收养她吗
Do Mr and Mrs Drewe really want you to take her?
还是只是想让你先收留她 回头再要回去
Or is it just a way of keeping her here till they have her back?
应该不是 他们就是养不起她了
I don't think so. They simply can't afford another child.
-也没有其他人有权带走孩子吗 -是的
- And there aren't any prior claims? - Apparently not.
所以他们才会收留她
That's why they took her in the first place.
他怎么说的 她是怀小狗了吗 因为...
What did he say? Is she carrying puppies? Because -
-我实在是觉得不可能 -不是那样
- I don't see how that could have happened. - No.. It's not that.
她得了癌症 可怜的家伙
She's got cancer. Poor old thing.
天呐 不 这太可怕了
Oh, no. Oh, how I hate that word.
他说她不会撑多久了
He said it won't take long now.
他本提出当时就结束她的痛苦 但我不忍♥心
He offered to put her down there and then but I couldn't let him.
爸爸 我太遗憾了
Oh, Papa. I'm so, so sorry.
当然 我们也不该这么大惊小怪
Of course, we're stupid to mind so much.
她或许都不认识我 只知道我是喂她食物的人
She probably doesn't even know who I am beyond the hand that feeds her
但即便如此
but even so...
我们就把她放在这儿 这是她的地盘
We'll keep her right here. This is her spot.
她会知道自己回家了
She'll know she's back at home.
我们应该是不能取消今晚的晚宴了
I suppose we can't stop this ghastly dinner tonight.
应该是不行 迪基的儿子都从伦敦赶来了
I don't see how. Dicky's sons have come from London.
阿提科斯也乘一趟列车来了
And Atticus was on the same train.
不 我们当然不能取消
No, of course we can't put it off.
-是我没想清楚 -我们就说您病了吧
- I wasn't thinking. - Why don't we say that you're ill?
我来照顾她吧 我不用去参加晚宴
I could watch her. I don't have to go to the dinner.
你当然得去
I think you do.
了结上次拉瑞·格雷来时结下的恩怨
To lay the ghost of the last time Larry Grey was here.
我叫他们早点带孩子下来了
I asked them to bring them down early.
-爸爸 -来妈妈这儿 亲爱的
- Hello, Daddy. - Come to Mama, darling.
亲爱的
Hello, my darling.
我该怎么回应他们
So, how should I answer?
-怎么回事 -德鲁家的孩子
- What's this about? - The child at the Drewe's house.
我觉得这是件蠢事
It seems idiotic to me.
我也觉得 如果你想建立自己的家庭呢
And me. What about if you want to start a family of your own?
但我很喜欢她 如果他们把她送去哪个孤儿院
But I dote on her. If they send her to some horrid orphanage,
我肯定不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself.
你就不能直接给他们钱吗
But, can't you just give them some money?
-这样他们就能留着孩子了 -我觉得
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表