剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我把茜玻和乔治抱出来了
I've got Sybbie and George.
谢天谢地 玛丽 你抱走孩子
Thank God! Mary, you take them.
托尼 跟她走
Tony, go with her.
汤姆 跟我来
Tom, come with me.
你知道防火沙桶在哪
You know where the sand buckets are kept.
天呐 巴罗 她没事吧
Good god! Barrow, is she all right?
-应该没事 老爷 -得把她带出去
- I think so, m'lord. - We must get her outside.
快点 汤姆
Quickly, Tom!
汤姆 去拿水管
Tom, get the hose!
罗斯 上楼去叫醒休斯太太和女仆
Rose, go up and wake Mrs Hughes and the maids.
她会知道怎么做
She'll do the rest.
我们得通知庄园消防队
We must alert the estate firemen.
谁知道上哪找德鲁的电♥话♥号♥
Who knows where to find Drewe's number?
-我知道 -把狗救走
- I do. - And save the dog!
巴罗 快点 带她离开烟雾
Barrow, hurry up! Get her away from the smoke.
我去各个卧房♥看看
I'll check the bedrooms.
-我去吧 老爷 -快走
- Let me check the rooms, m'lord. - Now, man!
着火了
Fire!
着火了
There's a fire.
那么我们楼下见了
Well, I'll see you both downstairs.
大家都出来 着火了
Everybody outside. There's a fire.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯呢
James? James? Where's James?
彼得 去洗手间找找詹姆斯
Peter, look in the bathroom see if you can find James.
莫斯利先生 请快点
Mr Molesley, hurry along, please.
给我吧 汤姆
Here, Tom!
帕特莫太太 小心
Mrs Patmore, do be careful.
别担心 别担心
Don't worry. Don't worry.
交给我们吧 老爷
We'll take over now, m'lord.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你没事吧 -还好
- How are you feeling? - All right, I think.
但我真是太蠢了
But I'm afraid I've been terribly stupid.
别想那个了
Don't worry about that now.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 我可能会在早餐前溜走
Lord Grantham, I may sneak away before breakfast.
请原谅 我还有远路要赶
Would you forgive me? I have quite a way to go.
或许这样也好
Perhaps that would be a good idea.
老爷
M'lord...
巴罗 我们真得谢谢你
Barrow, we have to thank you -
谢谢你提醒大家 还勇敢地救出了伊迪丝小姐
for raising the alarm and rescuing Lady Edith so bravely.
你在走廊里干什么啊
What were you doing on the gallery?
就是看看是不是一切都好
Oh, just keeping an eye on things.
那真是万幸了
Well, thank goodness you were!
我之前本来在生你的气 还有意采取行动
I was angry with you before and I was tempted to take it further,
但我认为你今晚的作为
but I accept that you have earned
已经赢得了我们的好感
our goodwill by your actions tonight.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, m'lady.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's going on? What's happening?
别担心 都差不多过去了
Don't worry. It's almost over.
贝茨先生坚持要来
Mr Bates wanted to come,
确保你们都安全 我们真担心死了
to see you were safe. We were so worried.
我们没事
We're fine.
伊迪丝小姐把自己的房♥间点着了 但我们没事
Lady Edith chose to set fire to her room, but we're fine.
我去看看我能不能帮上忙
I'll see if there's anything I can do.
他现在冷静下来了 之前真是担心极了
He's calmed down now, but he was in a real state.
他有时候会很激动
He does get so worked up about things.
是啊
I can imagine.
我不想太苛刻 但我觉得
I don't wish to be harsh, but I have a feeling
詹姆斯最好去别处工作
James would be better employed elsewhere.
别问我为什么这么认为
Please don't ask me why I think so,
但我觉得以他的野心
but I suspect his ambitions rather outstrip
做男仆是满足不了的
what a career as a footman will yield.
-那就如老爷所愿 -给他封好推荐信
- As Your Lordship wishes. - Give him a good reference.
可别落人口实
We don't want it talked about.
懂了 老爷
Understood, m'lord.
没事了 老爷
All clear now, m'lord.
除了伊迪丝小姐的房♥间 没造成什么损失
No real damage beyond Lady Edith's bedroom.
这太好了
Well, that's something.
我们都可以回去了
We can all go back inside!
都过去了
The excitement is over.
伊迪丝小姐今晚能睡老爷的更衣室吗 夫人
Might Lady Edith sleep in His Lordship's dressing room tonight, m'lady?
毕竟床都铺好了
Since the bed's already made up.
当然
Of course.
-我去感谢一下消防队 爸爸 -好的
- I'm just going to thank the firemen, Papa. - Right.
-你想好了吗 -是的 很简单
- Have you had any ideas? - Yes, and it's a simple one.
您要参与到小玛丽戈德的生活中来 小姐
You are going to take a great interest in little Marigold, m'lady.
-当然 -我们只需要做得谨慎些
- Of course. - We just need to introduce the notion carefully,
让大家接受相信我们的说法
so everyone accepts and believes it.
您今晚在老爷的更衣室睡 小姐
You're to sleep in His Lordship's dressing room tonight,
明天再看看♥房♥♥间里还剩什么
and we'll see what can be saved tomorrow.
谢谢 休斯太太
Thank you, Mrs Hughes.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表