剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-我这就来 -那么再见了 卡劳利太太
- I'm just coming. - I'll say good night, Mrs Crawley.
再见
Good night.
别怪拉瑞 他跟妈妈关系好
Don't blame Larry. He was close to his mother
不愿有人替代她 他们都是如此
and hates the thought of a replacement. They both do.
这不用提醒我
You don't need to remind me.
他们在方方面面都很像他们妈妈
The boys take after their mother in every possible way.
我今晚要去更衣室睡
I'm going to sleep in the dressing room tonight.
不是因为生气 我只是想陪着她
I'm not cross. I just want to have her with me.
睡在这儿吧
Stay here.
我觉得她应该撑不过今晚了
The thing is, I'm pretty sure she won't last till morning
我不希望她害怕
and I don't want her to be frightened.
那就把她放在咱俩之间
Then lay her here between us.
她会知道她身边是爱她的人
And she'll know she has someone who loves her very much next to her.
两边陪伴着爱着她也爱着彼此的人
Two people who love her and each other very much on either side.
真希望等我的时候到了 我也能这么说
I only hope I can say the same when my time comes.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表