剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第三季 第一集
1920年 春
有茜玻的消息吗
Is there any news of Sybil?
她还是不来 非说付不起路费
She's still not coming. She insists they can't afford it.
崔维斯先生 可以继续了吗
Mr Travis, can we move forward?
请二位再走一遍走道
If I could just ask you to come down the aisle again?
大家各就各位
Can we get the troops organised?
叫我呢
That means me.
老崔维斯够可怜的
It seems rather hard on poor old Travis
他不辞劳苦地忙东忙西
when he's doing all the work,
最后却让大主教不劳而获
but the archbishop gets the glory.
是爸爸非要红衣主教来主持婚礼
Papa was the one who wanted a prince of the church.
我有崔维斯就满足了
I'd have settled for Travis.
我们真的没办法让茜玻来吗
Is there really no way we can get Sybil over?
她不来真是太荒唐了
It seems ridiculous.
恰恰相反 他们不来正好
On the contrary, it's a relief.
布兰森现在仍是郡里津津乐道的风云人物
Branson is still an object of fascination for the county.
等我们人手齐备
We'll ask him here
游刃有余时 再请他来也不迟
when we can prepare the servants and manage it gently.
他真是太小题大做了
He's making a problem where none exists.
有谁会在意
No-one could care less
布兰森参不参加婚礼呢
whether Branson's at the wedding or not.
您一定是把乡间生活想得太精彩了吧
You must think country life more exciting than it is
才会觉得人们不会在意
if you imagine people don't care
伯爵的女儿跟司机私奔
when an earl's daughter runs off with the chauffeur.
事实是 她就是和司机跑了
The fact remains she has run off with the chauffeur
他们只能接受这个事实
and they'll have to get used to it.
崔维斯先生 准备好了吗
Mr Travis, are we ready?
马上 大人 马上
Any moment, Your Grace. Any moment.
请大家准备
Can we... please.
这糖浆馅饼味道真不错
That treacle tart just hit the spot.
谢谢你 帕特莫太太
Thank you, Mrs Patmore.
休斯太太和安娜去收拾房♥子准备出租吗
So, Mrs Hughes and Anna are getting the place ready to let?
是那么打算的
That is the plan.
没想到安娜还能留住那房♥子
I'm surprised Anna held on to that house.
我以为凶杀案遗留财产会被没收呢
I thought they'd confiscated the profits of murder.
贝茨先生英明地在审判之前
Mr Bates had the wisdom to transfer it
就将房♥子转在她名下了
to her before the trial.
要是我就不会允许这种事 卡森先生
I don't think I'd have allowed it, Mr Carson.
那我们都该庆幸你不是首席法官了
Then we must be grateful you were not the presiding judge.
我还是觉得这挺荒唐
I still think it's funny,
他毕竟是个定了罪的凶手
given that he's a convicted murderer.
容我提醒你一下 巴罗先生
May I remind you, Mr Barrow,
对于我们而言 贝茨先生是沉冤待雪之人
that in this house Mr Bates is a wronged man seeking justice.
如果你对此有什么不满
If you have any problems with that definition,
就麻烦你到院子里去进餐
I suggest you eat in the yard.
你一定跟罗伯特一个看法吧
I suppose you agree with Robert.
我只能说 你又想错了
Not for the first time, you suppose wrongly.
我们家族绝不能受人议论
The family must never be a topic of conversation.
恐怕茜玻已经让卡劳利成为永恒的话题了
I'm afraid Sybil's already made the Crawleys a permanent topic.
那就更该来了
All the more reason.
如果我们能让郡里人看到他举止得体
If we can show the county he can behave normally,
他们不久就会对他失去兴趣
they will soon lose interest in him.
而我将确保他举止得体
And I shall make sure he behaves normally
他不听话 我决不罢休
because I shall hold his hand on the radiator until he does.
我并不了解这位年轻人
I don't know this young man
只跟他打过招呼
aside from 'good morning' and 'good night',
但我认为他对这个家族来说是个有趣的新成员
but he strikes me as a very interesting addition to the family.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
再说他凭什么要"举止得体"
And why should he be normal as you call it?
要我说 他应该回来 坚持自己的立场
I say he should come here and fight his corner.
我喜欢立场坚定的男人
I like a man of strong beliefs.
我会给他们寄钱的
I think I'll send them the money.
千万别 罗伯特明确说不许这样
Please don't. Robert's expressly forbidden it.
他会勃然大怒的
He'd be furious.
但情况不至于糟到...
But it can't be as bad as...
我明天来见你
Look, I'll come and see you, tomorrow.
不 我一定要去
No, I insist.
好的 再见
Right. Goodbye.
爸爸 出什么事了
Papa... What's the matter?
没事 会有什么事呢
Nothing's the matter. What should be the matter?
-伦敦那边如何 -我们都安顿好了
- How was London? - We got it all done.
多亏有人帮忙 我一个人肯定应付不来
But I couldn't have managed without my helper.
你们吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
我们在火车上吃了
We had a bite on the train.
坐下吧 喝点茶
Well, sit down anyway. Have a cup of tea.
我明早开始准备婚礼的最终清单
I'll start on the final list for the wedding tomorrow morning.
周二最后一批酒就能送到了
I've got the last of the wine deliveries coming on Tuesday.
-没有男仆帮忙你得多辛苦啊 -是啊
- How will you manage without a footman? -I agree.
但我现在没有时间去找
But I haven't time to find one now.
我收到了妹妹的来信
I've had a letter from my sister
她在帮她儿子找工作
asking after a job for her son and...
奥布瑞恩小姐 一场隆重的婚礼即将举♥行♥
Miss O'Brien, we are about to host a society wedding.
我现在无暇训练毛头小伙子
I have no time for training young hobbledehoys.
夫人在叫你
Her ladyship is ringing.
这有何不可呢
Well, I don't see why not.
我会问问老爷的 说曹操曹操到
I'll ask his lordship when... There you are.
-我现在问你好了 -问我什么
- So I'll ask you now. - Ask me what?
卡森需要一位男仆 而奥布瑞恩有个人选
Carson's in need of a footman and O'Brien has a candidate.
他叫阿尔弗雷德·纽金特 老爷
Alfred. Alfred Nugent, my lord.
他很踏实
He's a good worker.
我觉得这再好不过了
I think it sounds perfect.
-罗伯特 -你决定就行
- Robert? - Whatever you say.
亲爱的 我明天要去一趟伦敦
My dear, I have to go up to London tomorrow.
-我乘早班火车走 -真是突然
- I'll be catching the early train. - That's very sudden.
需要让人收拾下伦敦大宅吗
Do you want them to open the house?
不 我办完事直接回来
No, I'll come straight back.
你去做什么
What are you going for?
你不必操心
It's nothing to bother you with.
都在这里了 每一项记录
It's all there, every entry.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find the book?
写字台后面
Behind the bureau.
我们把它搬出来打扫时发现的
We moved it out to clean and there it was.
估计是薇拉掉在那里了
Vera must have dropped it or something.
你想让我怎么做
So what do you want me to do?
给每个人做上标记
Make notes on all the names.
是密友 熟人
Close friend, relation.
同事 还是商人
Workmate, tradesman, and so on.
然后我抄下来
Then I'll copy those and
连同通讯薄一起交给莫里先生
I'll send them with the book to Mr Murray.
-你就没其他事可做了吗 -没有了
- Haven't you anything better to do? - I have not.
我更愿努力还你自♥由♥
Because I'd rather work to get you free
也不想去白金汉宫与国王一同进餐
than dine with the King at Buckingham Palace.
你这里有什么新闻
So what news have you got?
我在这里能有什么新闻
What news could I have in here?
我的室友换人了
Oh, I've acquired a new cellmate.
说实话 我感觉这人不太好
To be honest, I'm not sure about him.
那就记住我母亲曾说的
Well, just remember what my mother used to say.
千万不要无意树敌
Never make an enemy by accident.
那么 我下次来访前你能把标记做好吗
Now, do you think you can get the notes done before my next visit?
我看不出这么做有什么用
I don't see what can come of it.
也许就是没用
Probably nothing.
我的下一个主意也许也毫无用处
And my next idea will probably lead to nothing.
下下个 再下个也一样
And the next, and the next.
但总有一天我们会想到什么
But one day something will occur to us.
我们会追查下去
And we'll follow it up.
你的罪名就会不成立了
And the case against you will crumble.
你从没怀疑过我吗
Do you never doubt?
一点都不吗
For just one minute.
-说出来我不会怪你的 -没有
- I wouldn't blame you. - No.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表