剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
who volunteered to fight?
他不是唐顿人
He wasn't local to Downton
所以纪念碑上没有他的名字
and so his name does not appear on the memorial,
但这里仍有人深切地缅怀他
but his memory is cherished by some here,
所以我觉得应该纪念他的逝去
and so it seems right to us to mark his passing.
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore?
的确是"为国捐躯"
"Sacrifice" is right.
真是暖人心 帕特莫太太 我替你高兴
I think that's lovely, Mrs Patmore. I'm so pleased for you.
就该如此
It's just as it should be.
是啊
I believe so.
我想去看看威廉的名字了 你有空吗 黛西
I'd like to see William's name now. If you've a moment, Daisy?
我姐姐会很欣慰的
My sister's going to find it a real comfort.
对你也好 黛西 纪念碑就建得这么近
It'll be nice for you too, Daisy, to have the memorial so near.
我以为看到威廉的名字会让我伤心 也的确如此
I thought I'd feel sad when I read William's name, and so I did.
但我也觉得自豪
But I felt proud, too.
-很自豪 -当然了
- Very proud. - Of course.
黛西虽然不会一直留在这儿
Daisy may not be here forever,
但她对威廉的骄傲不会减一丝一毫
but that won't mean she's any the less proud of our William.
什么 你要走了吗 黛西
What? Are you going away, Daisy?
没什么的
Well no, there's nothing wrong.
她就是喜欢上伦敦了
She's got a taste for London,
所以我们得适应没有她的日子了
so we'll have to learn to manage without her.
以她这年纪 也该出去冒冒险 对吧
At her age, it's right she should have a new adventure, isn't it?
-是真的吗 黛西 -不是的 她逗您呢
- Is this true, Daisy? - No, she's just teasing!
至少 我考虑过
At least, I did think about it,
但最终还是觉得不要走了
but I've decided I'm not going anywhere,
至少要先把试考完
or not until after I've passed my exams.
太好了
I'm glad.
我最不喜欢跟爱的人分开了
I hate it when people who love each other must be far apart.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
不难猜 小姐
It is not hard to guess, m'lady.
她不会被定罪的 估计都不会上法庭
She won't be convicted. I don't even think she'll be tried.
-他们没有任何证据 -没跟我们说而已
- They have nothing to go on. - Nothing they're sharing with us.
但您说得对 小姐 她不会被定罪
But you're right, m'lady, she will not be convicted.
我们既然回来了
Now we're back,
你真觉得我该努力争取迪基吗
do you really think I should put up a fight for Dickie?
你说过要先等罗斯的婚礼过去
You said you wouldn't do anything 'til after Rose's wedding.
现在婚礼结束了 该有所行动了
But, it's over, so it's time for action.
好有斗志
Fighting talk, indeed.
那你也会努力争取克拉根亲王吗
And will you put up a fight for Prince Kuragin?
别忘了 你有王牌
Well, you forget, you hold the winning card.
默顿伯爵的妻子已经死了
Lord Merton's wife is dead.
我总是忘记我多喜欢伦敦
I always forget how much I enjoy London.
你该经常去 照料你出版社的生意
You should go up more often, take an interest in your publishing.
你该多参与经营活动
You should get involved in the running of the business.
你聪明 文笔也好 他们有你很幸运
You're clever and a good writer. They're lucky to have you.
玛丽总是一副只有她
Mary always talks like she's the only one
会想你的样子 但我也会的
who'll miss you when you go, but you know I will, too.
我也会想你的
And I'll miss you.
可怜的贝茨先生 他曾无辜入狱
Poor Mr Bates. They locked him up when he was innocent.
如今又要这样对待他妻子
Why shouldn't they do the same with his wife?
我相信英国司法
I have faith in British justice.
贝茨先生最终获释
Mr Bates was released in the end.
但也蹲过监狱
After he'd served time.
阴云似乎总跟随他俩
Sorrow seems to shadow them both
也笼罩了我们
and in their wake, it shadows us.
好了 休斯太太 这不像你
Come, Mrs Hughes. This isn't like you.
为了他们也要坚强 我们永远要抱希望
Take courage for their sake. We must always travel in hope.
我今天终于明白玛丽戈德哪里让我觉得特别了
I realised today what it is about Marigold that keeps catching my eye.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yes? What's that?
她有点像迈克尔·格莱格森
She reminds me of Michael Gregson.
如果我猜错了你就说
Just tell me if I'm wrong.
你没猜错
You're not wrong.
-但别告诉伊迪丝你猜到了 -为什么
- Don't tell Edith you've guessed. - Why not?
这样事情不是明朗多了
It certainly makes things a good deal clearer than they were.
先别说 玛丽还不知道 汤姆也是
Just don't. Not yet. Mary doesn't know either, nor Tom.
让伊迪丝再保密一阵吧
Please, let it be Edith's secret a little while longer.
好吧
Very well.
老实说 这家里竟然
I must admit it's an unusual sensation
有一个我知道的秘密 的确是不寻常的感觉
to learn there's a secret in this house I'm actually privy to.
但我会听你的 不说出来
But, I'll be silent if you wish.
你会爱她吗 你的新外孙女
And you'll love her? Your new granddaughter?
事实上 或许令我意外的是
As a matter of fact, and perhaps to my surprise,
我觉得我会的
I rather think I will.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表