剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第五季 第八集
伦敦 格兰瑟姆大宅
以此缅怀
兰开夏燧发枪手团二等兵
阿奇·菲尔帕斯为国捐躯
卒于1917年2月5日
终年19岁
以此缅怀
兰开夏燧发枪手团二等兵
阿奇·菲尔帕斯为国捐躯
卒于1917年2月5日
终年19岁
直接拿到四轮马车上去
Take them straight to the wagonette.
物品清单 卡森先生
The inventory, Mr Carson.
谢谢
Thank you.
-休斯太太 -谢谢你 巴罗先生
- Mrs Hughes. - Oh. Thank you, Mr Barrow.
我们怎么把它带去伦敦啊
How can we get it up to London?
别担心 会有时间修补的
Don't worry. We'll have plenty of time to make repairs.
我得说 你真是个艺术家
I must say, you're a real artist.
不只是我 黛西也帮了大忙
Well, it's as much Daisy's work as mine.
好了 我们该带多少
Now, how much should we take
有哪些是可以到那儿再买♥♥的呢
and what can we buy when we get there?
庆幸的是 里彭能买♥♥到的东西
I'm happy to tell you that most things you can buy in Ripon
伦敦大都也有
are also available in London.
我知道 但应该不太一样吧
I know. But you don't trust them quite the same.
是你觉得不一样
Well, YOU don't.
她为什么也去伦敦
Why is she coming to London?
还没找人接替布尤特太太吗
Haven't they replaced Mrs Bute?
没有 不会找人了
Oh no, no, they're not going to.
以后格兰瑟姆大宅不会雇长驻管家了
There'll be no permanent housekeeper at Grantham House in future.
时代前进的又一步
Another clang in the march of time.
真漂亮
That's lovely.
-会不会有点老气 -不会
- You don't think it's a bit mumsy? - No!
很时髦
It's very chic.
戴上帽子看看
Can we see it with the hat?
-你期待去伦敦吗 -很期待
- Are you looking forward to London? - I am.
我和贝茨先生正好要去看看♥房♥♥子
Mr Bates and I need to inspect our house,
所以时机刚刚好
so the timing couldn't be better.
真遗憾 苏珊错过了这些
I'm sorry Susan's missing all this.
她才不在乎服装呢
She doesn't care about clothes.
我还是不明白他们为什么不按原计划
I still don't understand why they didn't come two months ago
两个月前就来
when they originally said.
没办法啊
How could they?
政♥府♥改了交接日期 他们过不来
The Government changed the date for the hand-over. They were stuck.
要是我 无论如何也要为女儿的婚礼回来
I'd have come back anyway if it were my daughter's wedding.
那你就不要去搞外交了
I do not suggest a career in the Diplomatic.
-他们会比我们先到吗 -不会
- Will they be there before us? - No.
他们在南安普顿过夜
They're spending the night in Southampton.
我们会在同一天到圣詹姆斯区
We'll all arrive in St James's on the same day.
我们要当他们是对幸福夫妇吗
Are we to pretend they're a happy couple?
-是的 必须要 -何必闹得不愉快
- Yes, we jolly well are. - Why cast a shadow?
-就是说 -真遗憾不能在这里办
- I quite agree. - I'm sorry it can't be here.
去登记处结婚 再到教堂祈福
I don't think a registry office wedding and a church blessing
郡里可能接受不了
would be what the county expects,
而且伦敦对苏珊和小虾更合适些
and London makes more sense for Susan and Shrimpie.
我还想在犹太教堂做祈福呢
And I want a blessing in a synagogue.
里彭哪会有犹太教堂
And where would you find a synagogue in Ripon?
我真佩服你 能如此从容面对一切
I do admire the way you just take it all in your stride.
如果能做到
I think it would make it easier
我想对辛德比勋爵会好受些
for Lord Sinderby if we could manage it.
我看他不值得你在意
I'm not sure Lord Sinderby deserves your concern.
阿提科斯爱他 而我爱阿提科斯
Atticus loves him and I love Atticus.
爱不可能战胜一切 但还是很有力量的
Love may not conquer all, but it can conquer quite a lot.
我还担心夫人要面对那个叛徒
I worried about her ladyship having to face the traitor,
但听说奥布瑞恩小姐
but it seems Miss O'Brien's got herself
被新总督的妻子留下了
taken on by the new Governor's wife.
很正常 不过我听说他们贴身男仆女仆都没有
Typical, but I've been told they've neither maid nor valet,
这对一对侯爵夫妇太奇怪了
which seems odd for a Marquess and Marchioness.
说实话 卡森先生
To be honest, Mr. Carson,
我看他们是没什么钱了
I don't think they have two pennies to rub together. It's all gone.
那么辛德比一家的阔气肯定合他们心意
So, the Sinderby millions must be a cheering thought.
不好说呢
I wonder.
弗林特夏尔夫人可不是个开放的人
Lady Flintshire's not the most liberal being on the planet.
-的确不是 -不过
- No. - Then again...
-玛姬说辛德比勋爵也不太赞同 -我也听说了
- Madge says Lord Sinderby's none too keen. - So I gather.
两边都有倔脾气呢
Hurrah for intolerance on both sides.
我担心只有巴罗先生和莫斯利 恐怕不够
I'm worried about running it with only Messrs Barrow and Molesley.
-你担心会显得寒酸吗 -你不觉得吗
- You think we'll look a bit dingy? - Don't you?
-能不能去借个男仆呢 -恐怕不行
- Could we borrow a spare footman? - I don't know.
借男仆听起来像是上个世纪的事了
Borrowing footmen sounds like something out of the last century.
连我都觉得过时
Even to me!
那就雇一个吧 就一周 不会花多少钱
Hire a lad for the week we're there. It wouldn't cost much.
就为了支撑个门面吗
That's to be it for the Big Parade?
风光的年代过去了 卡森先生
The Big Parade's passed, Mr Carson.
我们只能尽力而为了
We're just trying to keep up as best we can.
轮到我了
My turn.
你真棒
Well done, you.
我父亲要是在 会怎么说呢
What would my father say?
你在和外孙女建立牢固的友谊
That you were building a very solid friendship with your granddaughter.
不对 亲爱的
No, darling.
你碰上蛇了 所以你得回到那儿去
You've landed on a snake so you have to go back to there.
不要
No!
别这么小气 让她留在原处吧
Don't be so mean. Let her stay where she is.
现在不教教她接受失败
It won't be very helpful later on
对以后没什么好处
if we don't teach her how to lose.
你哭吧 亲爱的
You go ahead and cry, darling.
-这样阿驴就难受了 -别叫我阿驴
- Make Donk feel guilty. - Don't call me Donk!
快点 阿驴 轮到您了
Oh hurry up, Donk! It's your turn.
谁的信
What's that?
是我在波士顿的堂亲
It's from my cousin in Boston.
他是卖♥♥♥车♥的 想扩展到卖♥♥农业机械
He sells cars but he wants to expand into farm machinery.
这两个你都熟悉
You know about both.
是啊 所以他想拉我入伙
Exactly. He'd like me to come in with him.
他要在这里开分店吗
Oh, is he opening a branch over here?
不是 他想让我去马萨诸塞州找他
No. He's asked me to join him in Massachusetts.
-跟他合伙 -原来如此
- As a partner. - Oh, I see.
辛德比勋爵最近怎么样
How's it going with Lord Sinderby?
我看他做梦都希望我一觉醒来改主意了呢
I think he dreams of my waking up in the morning and changing my mind.
有个那样的父亲
You'd think with a father like that
按说阿提科斯该有个更犹太的名字呢
Atticus would have a more Jewish name.
很有犹太宗教色彩的名字
他的本名是以法连·阿提科斯
His real name is Ephraim Atticus,
可他妈妈从小就叫他阿提科斯 就成习惯了
but his mother called him Atticus as a baby and it stuck.
她是你的盟友
She's your ally.
对 可并不是因为她觉得这些不重要
Yes, but not because she thinks it's all unimportant,
她只是觉得她儿子的幸福比什么都重要
just that she thinks her son's happiness is more important.
-谢谢你 -这我喜欢听
- Thank you! - I like the sound of that.
贝茨夫妇 请留步
Mr and Mrs Bates. Might I take up a moment of your time?
我接到了威利斯警长的电♥话♥
I had a call earlier from Sergeant Willis.
维纳先生来这边了 打算明早过来一趟
Mr Vyner is back up here and wants to come by in the morning.
-来找我吗 -找你们俩
- To see me. - To see both of you.
我不明白 为什么
I don't understand. Why?
相信等他来了就清楚了
I dare say it will become clearer after he's been.
我们还希望这事已经结束了
We hoped this was over.
我也一样 贝茨先生 我也一样
So did I, Mr Bates. So did I.
我上去了
I'm going up.
晚安
Good night.
我去看看孩子们 你就不用去了
I'll check on the children so you don't have to.
她还真热心啊
She's keen. I'll give her that.
她为什么一副全天下就她是个母亲的样子
Why does she have to carry on as if she'd invented motherhood?
我也去睡了
I'm going to bed, too.
稍等 您考虑过在村里施工的事了吗
Before you do, have you thought any more about the work in the village?
那些农舍的情况不容乐观
Those cottages are in quite a state
要修缮的话就得抓紧时间了
if we're going to restore them, then we ought to get on with it.
我知道 我知道 可我们哪来的钱
I know, I know, but how are we going to find the money?
我们到伦敦后好好想想吧 然后再做决定
Let's think about it while we're in London and make a decision.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表