剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
巴罗先生觉得可以用这事来对付贝茨先生
Mr Barrow thinks he can use it against Mr Bates.
告诉夫人吧 她会让他打住的
Report him to Her Ladyship. She'd soon put a stop to it.
我不能
I can't.
这事很复杂 总之我不能
It's complicated, but I can't.
怎么了
What is it?
-什么怎么了 -你动了你的头发
- What's what? - You're doing something funny with your head.
好像修整了
Sort of... tilting it.
没有吧 有吗
I'm not, am I?
我看起来怎么样
How do you think I look?
怎么了 你起皮疹了吗
Why? Have you got a rash?
我没起皮疹
I've not got a rash.
-那就没事 -不 我是说
- That's all right, then. - No, what I meant was...
我看起来像多大年纪
How old would you say I am?
我说不好 差不多...五十二吗
I don't know. Maybe... 52?
怎么了 你实际多大
Why? How old are you?
五十一
51.
我刚接到了一通特别奇怪的电♥话♥
I've just had the strangest telephone call.
你还记得安斯特拉瑟夫人吗
Do you remember Lady Anstruther?
-你是说乔克·安斯特拉瑟的遗孀 -就是她
- You mean Jock Anstruther's widow? - That's it.
她妹妹是伦顿夫人 弟弟是哈里·蒙特文
Her sister's Lady Renton and her brother's Harry Mountevans.
我记得她
I do remember her.
样貌不错 只有乔克一半的年纪 而且挺蠢的
Good-looking and half Jock's age, and rather silly.
先不说蠢不蠢了
Well, silly or not,
她刚打来电♥话♥邀请她自己来喝茶
she's just rung up and asked herself for tea.
难道人们觉得我们家是北上途中的公共酒馆吗
Do people think we're a public house on the Great North Road?
好像的确如此
It certainly seems like it.
她说周六要开车经过村子
She said she's driving through the village on Saturday
想顺道来看我们
and would love to stop to see us.
-你怎么说的 -能怎么说 只是喝茶啊
- What did you say? - Well, it's only tea.
你们的周年纪念有什么特别安排吗
Are we doing anything special for your anniversary?
-你有什么想法 -既然托尼要留下
- What had you in mind? - Well, now that Tony's staying,
我觉得可以再邀请一些人 好好玩一晚
I thought we could invite some people, make an evening of it.
你们姑娘们去邀请些朋友吧
Well, you girls ask some friends.
这次我想办个年轻人的聚会
I'd like a young party for once,
不要那些老家伙了
instead of all those old duffers.
玛丽 我有个主意
Oh, Mary, I've got an idea.
我觉得黛西想学理财是聪明之举啊
I think it's sharp of Daisy to want to learn to manage figures.
恐怕我与帕特莫太太意见一致
I'm afraid I agree with Mrs Patmore.
她学那东西干吗 她是个厨娘
Why does she need to? She's a cook.
厨娘就得学会平衡预算
Cooks have to balance their budget.
她不用成为代数专家也能学会这些啊
She can learn enough for that without being an expert in algebra.
也许她不会一辈子当厨娘
She may not always be a cook.
也许不会 可她也绝对成不了阿基米德
Possibly not, but she won't be Archimedes, either.
抱歉 总之我觉得我们不该鼓励她
Then I'm sorry, but I don't think we should encourage it.
我上楼了 我想在熄灯前再看会书
I'm going up. I want to read a bit before I turn out the light.
你学习的事太好了 黛西
Oh, well done with your studies, Daisy.
能多一技傍身总是好事
It's good to have more than one string to your bow.
要是脑子不是浆糊就更好了
It's even better if you don't have the brain of a kipper.
晚安
Good night.
看到没 我说什么来着
See? What did I tell you?
她学那东西连信心都没有了
She's lost her confidence because of it.
没有什么数学能力值得为之失去信心
And no mathematical skill is worth that.
安斯特拉瑟夫人怎么偏偏选了周六啊
Why must Lady Anstruther choose Saturday, of all days?
你们觉得我们该邀请她共进晚餐吗
Do you think we ought to invite her to the dinner?
她不是要住在别的地方吗
Isn't she staying somewhere else?
明天告诉我你哪些朋友会来
Tell me tomorrow who's coming, of your pals.
男女比例平均点
Keep the numbers even.
罗斯想邀请一个汤姆的朋友
Well, Rose wants to invite a friend of Tom's.
他一定觉得自己落单了
He must feel so outnumbered.
不会是那个兄弟吧
Not that brother, I hope.
不 是这里的人 罗斯见过她
No, someone local. Rose has met her.
我也见过 她挺可敬的
So have I. She's quite respectable.
那就太好啦
I think it would be nice.
您很期待见到吉利安姆子爵吧
You must be looking forward to seeing Lord Gillingham?
我上周才在伦敦见过他
I only saw him in London last week,
我还记得他的模样
so I can remember what he looks like.
但我想您在伦敦很难有机会和他独处吧
But I expect it's difficult to get time alone in London.
其实不如小时候难
Less difficult than when I was a girl.
当然 能在这儿见他挺好的
But yes, it'll be good to see him here.
如果你有什么想法 我还没下定决心呢
I haven't made up my mind, if that's what you're thinking.
我没想什么
I wasn't thinking anything,
不过您迟早都得做决定
but I suppose you'll have to some time.
越是年长 越感到我们做事非常奇怪
The older I get, the more I feel we do these things very oddly.
即使是如今 我们也要在
Even now we must decide
没跟一个人真正相处过的情况下
whether to share our lives with someone
决定是否跟他一起生活
without ever spending any real time with them.
更别说那方面了
Let alone... you know.
当然 现今有些女性选择先相处后择偶
Of course, these days, some women do.
上周我和邱纳德夫人的女儿聊天
I was talking to Lady Cunard's daughter last week,
她说的话很露骨 我差点晕了
and she was so graphic, I almost fainted.
但还有什么比这更重要呢
But then, what could be more important?
在我们与他人共结连理之前
To make sure that that side of things is right...
确保那方面没问题
..Before we tie ourselves to someone forever?
比起您来 我怕我是太老派了 小姐
I'm afraid I'm too old-fashioned for you, m'lady.
不用提醒你这些话可不能跟贝茨说
I need hardly say you're not to repeat a word to Bates.
当然 小姐
Of course not, m'lady.
你怎么看
What do you make of this?
天啊 这什么意思
Blimey. What does that mean?
大家都知道吉利安姆子爵今天要来
As you know, Lord Gillingham arrives today,
但没有说到带了男仆
but there's been no mention of a valet.
上一个男仆的事已经够多了
There was enough mention of the last one. Lord knows.
格林先生真可怜 太惨了
Poor Mr Green. A terrible end.
别旧事重提了
Let's not rake over that now.
就像我说的 子爵老爷可能会带贴身男仆
As I say, His Lordship may have a valet,
但如今的世道也说不准 所以...
but these days we ca n't be sure, so...
嗯 卡森先生
Yes, Mr Carson?
不是你 贝茨先生
Not you. Mr Bates,
如果有必要 你多留意他有什么需要
would you keep an eye on him, if necessary?
当然 卡森先生
Certainly, Mr Carson.
莫斯利先生 你是不是...
Mr Molesley, have you...?
我怎么了 卡森先生
Have I what, Mr Carson?
没事
Never mind.
放下手臂 放松
Arms down. Relax.
抱歉 他们才告诉我你在等我
I'm sorry. They've only just told me you were waiting.
没事 我才来不久
Oh, I've not been here long.
看了你的信后 我想来见见你
I wanted to see you after I read your letter.
信上说得很清楚啊
It wasn't meant to be confusing.
是的 但你为什么不愿意来
No. But why won't you come?
因为我不想被人...捉弄
Be cause I don't want to be part of some sort of a... prank.
什么意思
What prank?
我或许是没进过宫 罗斯小姐
I may not have been presented at Court, Lady Rose,
但我知道一般该是女主人请客人去吃饭
but I do know it's usual to be invited to dinner by the hostess.
而且布兰森先生也该来说一句吧
And shouldn't Mr Branson have played a part in it?
格兰瑟姆夫人让我们邀请一些
Lady Grantham asked us to invite
年轻的客人来活跃晚宴的气氛
some younger guests to liven up the evening,
所以玛丽和我觉得
so Mary and I thought it would be nice
该邀请汤姆的好友 就是这样
for Tom to have a friend there. That's all.
那我说对了 他不知道
I'm right, then? He doesn't know.
是的 这是给他的惊喜 很不错的惊喜
No, it would be a surprise for him, but a nice surprise.
格兰瑟姆夫人知道这事吗
And Lady Grantham is aware of this?
她知道 她希望你能来
Completely. She wants you to come.
我完全能打理吉利安姆子爵
I could have managed Lord Gillingham.
没必要麻烦贝茨先生
No need to burden Mr Bates with him.
我觉得卡森先生是忘了我也是贴身男仆
I think Mr Carson forgets that I'm a valet, too.
是啊 让贝茨先生为他服务确实有些讽刺
I know, and it seems a bit ironic for Mr Bates to dress him.
-为什么这样说 -我一时糊涂了
- Why is it ironic? - I don't know why I said that.
你为什么这样说 巴克斯特小姐
Why did you say it, Miss Baxter?
我胡说的
It was rubbish. Nonsense.
抱歉 我得走了 要迟到了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late.
太好了 我还想拜访你呢
Oh, how nice. I wanted to call on you,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表