剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Last night Mr Barrow chose to give me an account of your history.
我知道他会说的 这是迟早的事
He was bound to, sooner or later.
他说的不是什么好话 这你应该不奇怪
His version is a bleak one, which will not surprise you.
-他说了什么 -他先是说
- What did he say? - Well, for a start, he seemed to suggest
你之前职位很高
that you were in some sort of... privileged position.
我曾是一位好夫人的高级贴身女仆 她很信任我
I was a trusted senior ladies maid to a good woman
那家富有又体面
in a rich and respectable household.
然后他说
But then he said that...
你偷了雇主的珠宝
you just took your employer's jewels.
一把放进口袋偷走了
Snatched them up and put them into your pocket.
我偷了一条镶红宝石搭扣的珍珠项链
I stole a pearl necklace with a ruby clasp.
两副钻石手镯和四枚戒指
Two diamond bracelets and four rings.
他有没有说我还想装成是入室行窃
Did he tell you I tried to pretend it was a burglary?
那么该知道的你都知道了
Well, then. I think you have all the relevant information.
肯定还有隐情
There must be something more.
一定有理由
There must have been a cause,
你做这种事的原因
a reason for you to do such a thing.
-什么样的原因 -我不知道
- What sort of cause? - I don't know.
你关心的人急需用钱
Someone that you cared for
而你想帮忙 走投无路了
needed money for an emergency and you were desperate to help.
我就是个小偷 莫斯利先生
I was a common thief, Mr Molesley.
是罪犯 坐过牢
A convicted criminal. A jailbird.
-我不信 -因为你不肯相信
- I don't believe you. - Because you don't want to.
我只能说我已经改过自新了
I would only say that I am not that person now.
咱们喝完茶后
When you've finished your tea,
可以到露台走走
we can walk the terraces, if you like.
那再好不过了
That sounds ideal.
其实
As a matter of fact,
我最近读了本关于检疫隔离的书
I recently read a book on the science of quarantine
一直很想跟你探讨
and I've been looking forward to discussing it with you.
这话题老夫人会觉得无趣的
We mustn't bore Lady Grantham.
说得是 瞧啊
Oh, you're right. You see,
我需要你帮忙 要不就做错事了
I need your guiding hand to keep me in check.
能有机会指导别人
Mrs Crawley is never happier
最让卡劳利太太开心了
than when she has a chance to use her guiding hand.
是不是 亲爱的
Are you, dear?
-这房♥间真漂亮 -谢谢
- How pretty this room is. - Thank you.
80年代时我母亲重新装♥修♥了所有房♥间
Mama re-did all these rooms in the '80s.
我觉得她品味不错
She had good taste, I think.
吹捧一下自己母亲应该不为过吧
Is one allowed to brag about one's mother?
过世的默顿夫人没有改变过装潢吗
So the late Lady Merton didn't change it?
艾达吗 没有 这房♥间她不怎么来
Ada? No. She didn't use it much.
觉得离前门太近 风太大
She thought it was draughty being so near the front door.
这倒也有道理
I suppose she had a point.
如果不喜欢离大门太近的话
If you don't like being quite so near the front door.
我倒觉得这样不错
Well, I think it's enchanting.
这是女士的房♥间
It's a woman's room, though.
对啊
Of course.
书房♥和餐厅很男性化
The library and the dining room are masculine,
客厅和音乐室则很女性化
the drawing rooms and the music rooms are feminine.
至少我听说是如此
Or so I was taught.
我并不是这个意思
I didn't mean that exactly.
而是觉得要有女士在才能体现它的格调
More that it needs a woman's presence to make sense of it.
我一个人待在这儿的话 总觉得很尴尬
When I'm on my own in here, I feel like a bull in a china shop.
-你怎么不跟她一起去 -什么
- Why aren't you going with her? - What?
跟玛丽小姐 她要离开将近一周呢
With Lady Mary? She'll be away for almost a week.
是啊 但是他们要开车到处转
Yes, but they're driving round.
也不知道要去哪
They don't know where they'll stay or anything.
-她跟普次茅斯小姐吗 -对
- She and Lady Portsmouth? - Yes.
这不像玛丽小姐的作风
It doesn't sound like Lady Mary.
挺不羁的
It sounds a bit bohemian.
她想出去转转总可以吧
I suppose she's allowed to get away from it all if she wants to.
-跟其他人一样 -是啊 说得是
- Like anyone. - Yes. I suppose she is.
伊迪丝忽然对德鲁家的孩子那么好 你怎么看
What do you make of Edith's burst of generosity with the Drewe girl?
我不觉得有什么不妥
I don't begrudge it.
她挚爱的格莱格森很可能已经死了
In all probability her beloved Gregson is dead
她只能干坐着看姐♥妹♥们♥的孩子玩耍
and she has to sit and watch her sisters' children play.
她也需要疼爱别人 就这么简单
She wants someone to love. It's as simple as that.
当然 等她自己有了孩子
Of course the problem will come
精力被分散的时候就难办了
when she has a child of her own to distract her.
这个问题到时候再说吧
Let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
希望在那之前 德鲁一家别厌烦她
And let's hope the Drewes don't get sick of her in the meantime.
-是不是很可怕 -我都不知该往哪看
- Was it ghastly? - I didn't know where to look.
可事后想想
But when I thought about it afterwards
那样对我太不公平了
it seemed unfair to punish me like that.
如果我真是有八个孩子又要工作的女人
Suppose I was a working woman with eight children
不想再生了呢
and I didn't want any more?
难道我没这权利吗
Wouldn't I have the right?
我完全同意
I agree completely.
我真想明天回去再买♥♥它十三个
I feel like going back tomorrow and ordering a baker's dozen.
暂时一个就够了
One's enough for now.
-布里克先生 -您真是太慷慨了
- Mr Bricker. - This is wonderfully kind of you.
您可以现在看画 或晚餐以后
You can see the painting now or after dinner
等到明天也行 全由您说了算
or wait until tomorrow. It's entirely up to you.
我想今晚待会儿先瞧一眼
I think I'd like a glimpse of it later this evening.
明天养足精神了再借着日光好好欣赏
I can take a proper look in the daylight with my wits about me.
您看起来没在国内过冬
You look as if you've spent the winter away from these shores.
我去了亚历山大港
I've been in Alexandria.
是吗 这我可不羡慕你
Really? I don't envy you.
我不太喜欢出国
I'm not very good at abroad.
她在厨房♥里
She's in the kitchen?
说不准她在哪间房♥
I can't swear what room she's in.
但她在给黛西上课 还没走
But she was giving a lesson to Daisy and she's still here.
我们该邀她共进晚餐 她是你朋友
We should invite her to dinner. As she's your friend.
我觉得格兰瑟姆伯爵不会愿意的 尤其经过了上回
I don't think Lord Grantham would like it. Not after last time.
但不邀请她显得太高傲失礼了 我去问柯拉
But it seems terribly grand and unfriendly not to. I'll ask Cora.
你怎么样 我们好久没见了
How are you? I haven't seen you for ages.
我忽视你了吗 真抱歉
Have I neglected you? I'm sorry.
不必道歉
No need to apologise.
但你也许该告诉我
Although I think you might perhaps have told me
你选的不是我
I was not the lucky winner.
-为什么这么说 -因为这很明显
- Why would you say that? - Because it's perfectly obvious.
但你好像也不太伤心
Well, I don't seem to have broken your heart.
你听起来很失望
You sound disappointed.
这人到底是谁啊
Who is this fellow, anyway?
西蒙·布里克 泛泛之交而已
Simon Bricker? Just a chap I know.
他在布德尔俱乐部谈起他的书
He was talking about his book in Boodle's.
我提起了这里的画 就这样
I mentioned the painting here and that was it.
他肤色真健康 幸运的家伙
He's very brown. Lucky chap.
查尔斯 如果我伤害了你 很抱歉
Charles, I'm sorry if I've hurt you.
只是我最近才慢慢从迷雾中走出来
It's just only lately that I've started to come out of the mist.
那么托尼·吉利安姆身边的迷雾
And the mist is clearing around the lithe
慢慢消散了吗
and supple figure of Tony Gillingham.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 祝你们好运
Well... Good luck to you both.
真心的
I mean it.
我就是为此而来 当面祝福你
That's why I came here. So I could wish you luck in person.
我们应该让她来决定
We should give her the option.
如果您确定的话 我不希望强人所难
If you're certain. I don't want to feel I'm imposing.
别傻了 这是你家
Don't be silly. This is your home.
-汤姆要去哪 -邦廷小姐在楼下
- Where's Tom going? - Miss Bunting is downstairs.
-什么 -她在给厨房♥的一个女仆上课
- What? - She's been teaching one of the maids in the kitchen.
汤姆去问她要不要一起吃晚餐
Tom's gone to ask if she'd like some dinner.
老天 你开玩笑吧
God in heaven. You're not serious.
她是汤姆自己交的第一个朋友
She's the first friend Tom's made that has nothing to do with us
我们应该尊重他
and we must respect that.
那我们每次设宴都要请这个差劲的罗莎·卢森堡吗
So every time we entertain we must invite this tinpot Rosa Luxemburg.
那是谁
Who's she?
一个被枪杀扔进运河的德国共♥产♥党员
A German communist who was shot and thrown in the canal.
我们可不希望邦廷小姐遭遇这种事
We wouldn't wish that on Miss Bunting.
我真是疯了 完全忘了时间
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表