剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
黛西
Daisy?
卡森先生
Yes, Mr Carson.
走之前 老爷想
Before we go, his lordship
邀请梅森先生去参加揭幕仪式
wants to extend an invitation to Mr Mason for the unveiling,
当然也包括你 作为威廉的遗孀
which will include you as William's widow.
-谢谢 卡森先生 -我会以主席身份写信给他
- Thank you, Mr Carson. - I'll write to him as Chairman.
但你下封信里要是能先跟他提一下就再好不过了
But it might be nice if you were to mention it in your next letter.
-当然 -那好
- Of course. - Right.
我们该上去等车了
Well, we'd better get up to the cars.
丹可离开几天 希望你应付得来 斯普拉特
I hope you can manage a few days without Denker, Spratt.
完全可以 而且非常乐意 夫人
A hope that will be fulfilled and gladly, m'lady.
所有箱子都在这里了吗 丹可
Are these all the cases, Denker?
夫人真是火眼金睛
Your ladyship is very sharp-eyed.
确实少了一个箱子
We are missing one.
既然是斯普拉特先生负责把它们拿下来
Since Mr Spratt was given the task of bringing them down,
那他肯定是放到哪里妥善保管起来了
no doubt he's put it somewhere for safe keeping.
你真体贴 斯普拉特
Oh, how very considerate of you, Spratt.
-快去拿来吧 -可是夫人 我没有
- Fetch it now, please. - But your ladyship, I don't...
去把箱子拿来 斯普拉特
Fetch the case, Spratt.
我觉得好内疚 要扔下玛丽戈德一个人
I feel so guilty, leaving Marigold on her own.
她可不是一个人 她周围都是保姆和孩子
Oh, she's not on her own, she's surrounded by nannies and children!
-我知道 -她会过得很好的
- I know. - She'll have a whale of a time.
伊迪丝对那孩子简直着迷了
Edith is obsessed with that child.
-她好可爱啊 -那倒没错
- She's a dear little thing. - So she is.
可事实上 我觉得那孩子有点特别
But as a matter of fact, there is something about her.
玛丽戈德吗 怎么了
About Marigold? What?
我不知道 总觉得似曾相识
I don't know. A sense of deja vu.
我也说不准
I can't quite put my finger on it.
大家注意 这是安迪 我们在伦敦期间
All of you, Andy here will be an extra footman
他会在这里做男仆
while we're in London.
请大家多帮助他
Please be helpful to him.
-今天晚餐就开始帮忙吗 -是这样
- Starting at dinner tonight? - That's the idea.
卡森先生怎么找到你的
How did Mr Carson find you?
我之前是门童
I was working as a hall boy.
卡森先生打给我以前人家的管家
Mr Carson rang my old butler
问我有没有兴趣
to see if I have any new ideas.
就一个星期 你之后还能回去吗
It's only a week's work. Will he take you back?
我不想回去做门童了
I don't want to go back as a hall boy.
我想做男仆 这就是第一步
I want to be a footman now and this is the first step.
-真有勇气 -如今这世道没勇气不行啊
- I think that's brave. - You've got to be brave these days.
你对伦敦熟悉吗
Do you know London well?
对这块不熟 我在东区长大
Not here. I grew up in the East End.
-我只在贝斯沃特上过班 -贝斯沃特
- I've only ever worked in Bayswater. - Bayswater?
-公园北边那个 -我知道
- Yeah, north of the park. - Oh yes, I know where it is.
-你对这附近完全不熟咯 -是的
- So you're not known round here then? - No.
你只在这儿工作到婚礼结束
You're just with us 'til after the wedding?
-是的 -你应该喜欢找乐子吧
- That's it. - I dare say you enjoy a bit of fun.
算是吧 谁不喜欢呢
I s'pose so. As much as the next man.
只要你会找 这附近有不少乐子可寻
There's fun to be had round here if you know where to look for it.
-你对这里很熟咯 -当然 简直像回家了
- You know this area, then? - Oh, yes. I've come home.
我在圣詹姆斯广场住了好多年
I spent many a year in St James's Square.
趁丹可小姐还没开始滔滔不绝地讲她的过去
Well, before we get drawn into Miss Denker's past adventures,
你和我来 我带你熟悉一下工作情况吧
why don't you come along with me and I'll show you how it all works?
快来
Chop, chop.
欢迎猎人从山林中归家
Welcome the hunter, home from the hill.
-两位感觉怎样 -累死了
- How are you both? - Worn out!
从南安普敦坐火车过来
The train from Southampton
跟从孟买♥♥坐船回来一样累人
was almost as bad as the voyage from Bombay.
更衣前先躺一会吧
You must lie down before you change.
你还记得卡森吗
Do you remember Carson?
我知道您没带随身侍从 侯爵老爷
I gather you haven't brought any personal attendants, m'lord.
我们早就不带了 卡森
Those days are done for us now, Carson.
没必要昭告天下吧
We needn't tell the world.
走吧 小虾
Well, Shrimpie.
玛丽小姐的女仆安娜负责照顾您 夫人
You will have Lady Mary's maid Anna, to help you, m'lady.
侯爵老爷由莫斯利先生照顾
His lordship will have Mr Molesley.
我带您去您的房♥间
Now I'll show you to your room.
我们不是住一间房♥吧
We're not in one room? Together?
-现在房♥间不太够 -我绝不合住
- The thing is, we're very squashed. - I'm not sharing a room.
-我去住酒店 -得了
- I'll go to an hotel. - Come on...
别担心夫人 我们会安排好的 请这边走
Don't worry m'lady, we'll manage. If you'd like to come this way.
或许罗斯小姐可以和伊迪丝小姐住一间房♥
Maybe Lady Rose could share with Lady Edith?
谢谢 休斯太太
Thank you, Mrs Hughes.
我就知道她会找麻烦
I knew she'd be trouble.
妈妈
Mummy.
-他们说您到了 -是啊 可累死了
- They said you'd arrived. - Yes. What a journey.
我好像一直在到处奔波
I seem to have been travelling for as long as I can remember.
可您到了
Well, you're here now.
来亲亲你可怜的母亲
Won't you give your poor old mother a kiss?
当然
Of course.
-你的选择可真特别 -希望您会喜欢他
- This is quite a choice you've made. - I hope you'll like him.
他们今晚都会来吃晚饭
They're all coming for dinner tonight.
你真的确定就是他了
And you're quite, quite sure?
十分确定
Absolutely.
这就够了
Well then, that's all I needed to hear.
-卡森先生宣布晚餐开始了吗 -他们还没到齐呢
- Has Mr Carson announced dinner? - They're not all here yet.
我到的时候收到一封维纳先生的信
I found a letter from Mr Vyner when we arrived,
确认我明早会去苏格兰场
confirming I'm to be at Scotland Yard in the morning.
别太担心
Try not to worry about it.
结束之后正好去看看你们的房♥子吧 你会开心的
Why not go to see your house afterwards? You'd enjoy that.
在伦敦 我们在旁边看着
Now, in London, we supervise,
他们自己会从茶几上拿咖啡和其他喝的
but they help themselves to coffee and drinks from a side table.
等他们都拿好了 我们就离开
Once they settle, we leave them to it.
我之前工作的地方 男仆要在旁边守到他们睡觉
In my last place, the footmen stayed 'til they went to bed.
这里不一样 他们要喝第二杯得自己倒
Not here, if they want a second drink, it's up to them.
好了
There we are.
希望安娜能照顾好你
I hope Anna was helpful.
我相信她会的
She will be, I'm sure.
辛德比一家在哪呢
Where are the Sinderbys?
我们还以为您是辛德比勋爵和夫人呢
We thought you might be Lord and Lady Sinderby.
抱歉让你们失望了
'Fraid not.
您好
Hello.
-他们什么样 -夫人人很好 很喜欢罗斯
- What are they like? - She's very nice and fond of Rose.
-勋爵大人有些犹豫 -罗斯和他非常般配
- He's less convinced. - Rose is more than a match for him.
真是可笑 他们哪有资格嫌弃我们女儿
It does make me smile that they should be the ones objecting.
-他们和我们一样有资格 -爸爸 妈妈
- They have as much right as we do. - Mummy, Daddy...
你们可以装得恩爱一点吗
Can you try to behave like a happy couple?
那多不诚实
Wouldn't that be rather dishonest?
这怎么了 你们还没分开呢
Why? You haven't separated yet.
在南安普敦上船的那一刻 我们的心就分开了
We separated the moment we walked down the gangway at Southampton.
演几天戏又不会死
It won't kill us to put on a show for a few more days.
主要是 我不想让辛德比勋爵找到话茬
The thing is, I don't want to give Lord Sinderby any ammunition.
罗斯·麦克莱尔小姐还配不上他们家了
So, Lady Rose MacClare is a mesalliance.
别这样说 奶奶
I'm not sure that's helpful, Granny.
辛德比勋爵夫妇和阿提科斯·奥德里奇先生
Lord and Lady Sinderby and Mr Atticus Aldridge.
快进来 见到你们真好
Do come in. How lovely to see you.
爸爸 妈妈 这是阿提科斯
Daddy, Mummy. This is Atticus.
-你们好 -真是个特别的名字
- How do you do? - What a peculiar name.
怎么样
How's it going?
-弗林特夏尔夫人可不好伺候 -我早说了
- Lady Flintshire is not a push-over. - I told you that.
我必须要问 我实在放不下这事
I must ask, because I can't get it out of my mind,
探长传召贝茨太太做什么
why has the Inspector summoned Mrs Bates?
我要是发誓他们都是清白的 能让你放心吗
Would it help if I swore neither of them has done anything wrong?
我没怀疑过 但听到这话我就放心了
I never doubted it, but it's a relief to hear.
我该上去了
I'd better go up.
为何选择约克郡 因为那里的历史吗
What made you choose Yorkshire? Was it a historic reason?
不是 我年少时常去那里
Not really. I used to go there as a girl
而且风景也很好
and of course it's beautiful.
你有英国血统吗
Do you have any English blood?
我家人是上世纪五十年代过来的
It's true we only date from the 1850s,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表