剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
还没有
Oh, not yet.
被放到比老爷优先的位置 这让我不舒服
I'm not comfortable being placed ahead of His Lordship.
你真该看到他的表情 休斯太太 他很失落
You should have seen his face, Mrs Hughes. He felt very let down.
选择权在委员会 而他们选了你
It's all the Committee to make the choice, and they've chosen you.
这个国家还选择了工党执政呢
And the country's chosen a Labour government,
所以人们并不总是正确的
so people don't always get it right.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
我觉得脚下的地面在颤抖
I feel a shaking of the ground I stand on.
我信奉的一切在接下来几年内
That everything I believe in will be tested
都要经受考验并被当做笑柄
and held up for ridicule over the next few years.
卡森先生 自从罗马人离开
Mr Carson, they've been testing the system
社会就一直在经受考验
since the Romans left.
这倒也是
Oh, I suppose that's true.
生命的本质不是永恒的而是变化的
The nature of life is not permanence but flux.
有腹泻的意思
没错
Just so...
虽然这听上去有点恶心
even if it does sound faintly disgusting.
您在这里啊 小姐 玛姬说您正要出去
There you are, m'lady. Madge said you were going out.
我们刚才打扫蓝屋
We were giving a turnout to the blue room,
这个和其他书一起放在了书架上
and this had been put on the shelf with the other books.
是什么
What is it?
一本德文初级读本 但重点是 这不是我们的
A German primer, but the point is, it's not ours.
格莱格森先生在内页上签了名
Mr Gregson's written his name in the fly-leaf.
我知道了
I see.
我差点交给了夫人 但感觉给您更合适
I nearly gave it to Her Ladyship, but it seemed more suitable -
不 的确该给我
No. I'm the one who should have it.
可以帮我放在床边的桌子上吗
Can you please put it on the table beside my bed?
-好的 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
-下午好 休斯太太 -下午好
- Good afternoon, Mrs Hughs. - Good afternoon.
谢谢 莫斯利
Thank you, Molesley.
你能和我们一起来真是太好了
It's good of you to come with us.
我得找些事做
I must have something to do.
你妈妈在哪里
Where's your mother?
在书房♥
In the library.
我不确定汤姆参观学校是否是个好主意
I'm not sure Tom's visiting the school is such a good idea.
我们为了罗斯的社交季去伦敦时
He made a friend there of one of the school mistresses
他和那里的一个女老师交了朋友
when we were in London for Rose's season.
这有什么不对的吗
What's wrong with that?
我不想多解释 但我对他挺失望的
I don't intend to explain, but I was rather disappointed in him.
我本希望他不是那种人
I would have hoped for better.
你这么神神秘秘的 我不能知道详情吗
You've been very mysterious. Can't I know the details?
没这个必要
You really don't need to.
你来啦 他们怎么样
There you are. How were they?
一如既往的无趣 他们要我转达问候
As dull as ever. They sent love.
会议怎么样 您接受了吗
What was the meeting like? Have you accepted?
他们不是来见我的
It wasn't me they came to see.
至少他们想要我为建纪念碑给出块土地
At lease, they want me to give them some land for the thing,
但他们叫卡森来做主席
but they asked Carson to be the Chairman.
卡森 这挺好啊
Carson? Well, how nice.
我要上楼去把帽子脱掉
I'm going upstairs to take off my hat.
至少她觉得不错
Well, she's pleased, anyway.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
大家一定都希望我感谢罗斯小姐
I'm sure you will want me to thank Lady Rose
同意今天进行颁奖
for consenting to present the prizes today.
我们向来感激庄园的关注
We're always glad of interest from the Abbey.
最后 感谢各位的到来
And finally, thank you all for coming.
非常感谢
It is most appreciated.
我很高兴彼得拿了个地理奖 真是厉害
I'm glad Peter won a prize for Geography. Well done, him.
这脑子可不是父亲遗传的
He didn't get that from his father.
德鲁太太来了吗
Is Mrs Drewe with you?
没有 她在家照顾年幼的孩子
No, she's at home, looking after the youngers.
我们得谈谈 但不能在这里
We ought to talk, but not here.
明天 11点 在石头谷仓旁边
Tomorrow. At 11. By the stone barn.
你离开了一阵
You've been away.
我去进修了
I've been on a course.
我差点写信告诉你了
I nearly wrote to tell you,
但又觉得好像有点冒昧
but I thought it might be presumptuous.
-很高兴你回来了 -那太好了
- Well, I'm pleased to see you back. - That's a relief.
我觉得那晚上让你带我去庄园
I thought I must have earned a black mark,
一定给你留下了坏印象
making you take me up to the house that night.
你好 邦廷小姐
Hello, Miss Bunting.
罗斯小姐 做得太好了
Lady Rose. Well done.
这又不难 发奖而已
Oh, it's not exactly difficult - giving out prizes.
我觉得我们得到感谢太多了
I always think we get thanked too much.
但规矩就是这样
But that's the custom, isn't it?
如果我们要在敲锣前回去就得出发了
We ought to head off, if we're to be back before the gong.
敲锣的规矩
The Rule of the Gong.
听上去像是在教会生活
It sounds like life in a religious order!
再见
Goodbye.
我们回见了
I'll see you again.
希望如此
I hope so.
斯普拉特
Spratt...
给克拉克森医生来点蛋糕 然后你就可以下去了
Offer Dr Clarkson some cake. Then you may go.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐怕为我服务有点让他纡尊降贵
I'm afraid serving me is a bit beneath his dignity.
即使是斯普拉特也不能一直随心所欲
Even Spratt cannot always live for pleasure.
告诉我 你对默顿伯爵有多了解
Tell me, how well do you know Lord Merton?
我其实不怎么认识他
I don't, really.
他和卡劳利太太现在挺要好
Because I thought you might be amused
你大概会觉得这事很好笑
by how friendly he and Mrs Crawley have become.
卡劳利太太的私生活
What Mrs Crawley chooses to do
是她自己的事
with her private life is her own affair.
天呐 我冒犯你了吗
Oh, dear. I've annoyed you.
不不 没有
No, no, no, I'm not annoyed...
不过她居然愿意靠在客厅接待客人
..Although I am surprised to learn that she entertains notions
和坐马车去公园打发时间
of passing her time at drawing-room receptions
是让我有些惊讶
and taking carriage rides in the park.
现在可没人坐马车去公园玩了
Well, no-one takes carriage rides in the park any more.
早就过时了
That's quite gone.
这我不可能知道
I wouldn't know.
你应该见见默顿伯爵
You ought to meet Lord Merton properly.
周六来吃午餐吧
Come to luncheon on Saturday.
卡劳利太太和默顿伯爵都会来
Mrs Crawley will be here and so will he.
我很荣幸 格兰瑟姆夫人 您确定吗
Well, that's quite an honour, Lady Grantham. Are you sure?
会很有趣的
Oh, it'll be fun.
我还想说服亲爱的沙克尔顿夫人一道前来
I'm hoping to persuade dear Lady Shackleton to be one of our number.
妈妈上♥床♥了 她想早点睡
Mama's gone to bed. She wanted an early night.
我也差不多要上楼了
I might go up too.
过来坐一会儿
Come and sit here for a minute.
他们要卡森而不是您 您不会介意吧
It doesn't really bother you they want Carson, does it?
有他加入是他们的幸运
They'd be lucky to get him.
即便如此 也不免让人想
Even so, it makes you think.
在我祖父的年代 村里的代表团
Would a village delegation have arrived in my grandfather's day
会来邀请他的男管家主事吗
to ask his butler to head an appeal?
-我们不是生活在您祖父的年代 -的确不是
- We're not living in your grandfather's day. - No, we are not.
那么 学校不需要我
So, they don't want me at the school
纪念委员会也不需要我
and they don't want me for the memorial.
我需要您
Well, I want you.
我觉得您 汤姆还有我是个很好的团队
I think you, Tom and I make a pretty good team.
对了 我最近在研究轮作和粮食销♥售♥
By the way, I've been looking into crop rotation and grain sales -
不是每个父亲都会听到女儿说这个
And not every father hears that from his daughter.
巴罗先生
Mr Barrow...
我不想再等了 巴克斯特小姐
I'm tired of waiting, Miss Baxter.
我也不想再受你欺负了
I'm tired of being bullied.
我帮你得到了这份工作 你早知道我想要什么
I got you this job and you knew what I wanted in return.
所以别现在抱怨
So don't complain about it now.
谢谢 玛姬 晚安
Thank you, Madge. Good night.
你知道迪基·默顿正在热烈追求伊泽贝尔吗
Did you know Dicky Merton was in hot pursuit of Isobel?
妈妈说她很想摆脱他
Mama says she's desperate to throw him off.
-我很怀疑 -什么意思
- I wonder. - What do you mean?
我觉得你母亲
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表