剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
当然记得
Of course I remember.
您大概没把它留着保管起来吧
I don't suppose you put it anywhere for safekeeping?
-怎么了 -因为我们想错了
- Why? - Because we were wrong.
这票非但不能证明
Far from proving
贝茨先生在格林先生死的那天去过伦敦
that Mr Bates went to London on the day Mr Green died,
它恰恰证明了他没去过
it proved he didn't.
他在约克买♥♥了那张票
He bought the ticket in York
但最终改了主意 所以那票没被检过
but changed his mind and that's why it was never given in.
所以那票能证明他的无罪 而非有罪
So it was proof of his innocence not his guilt?
差不多就是这样
That's about the size of it.
恐怕我已经烧了 休斯太太
I'm afraid I burnt it, Mrs Hughes.
阿提科斯
Atticus.
-你们好 辛德比勋爵 夫人 -晚上好 罗斯
- Hello. Lord and Lady Sinderby. Hello. - Good evening, Rose.
二位见过我表姐了
Oh, you know my cousin.
当然 我们对你昨天的勇敢深表敬佩
Of course, we were in awe of your courage yesterday.
勇敢 或是鲁莽 来见见爸爸妈妈吧
Courage or foolhardiness? Come and see Mama and Papa.
说实话 家里现在出了点事
To be honest, we're in the middle of rather a drama.
我会告诉你 但你千万不能说出去
Which I'll tell you about but you mustn't let on.
我们的第一个秘密
Our first secret.
这个凉了 可以上去了
This is cold so it can go up now,
不过上餐前先盖起来
but cover it till it's served.
你今晚干完活儿后
Shall we work on Vanity Fair
-我们一起看《名利场》吗 -我不知道
- when you've finished tonight? - I dunno.
好吧 那我晚点再问你
Well, I'll ask you later.
默顿伯爵到了 人都到齐了
Lord Merton's arrived so everyone is here.
等你准备好了 我就宣布开饭
I'll announce it when you're ready.
你宣布的时候我会准备好的
I will be by the time you say it.
-干吗拉着脸 -有吗
- You're very glum. - Am I?
别告诉我你对知识的渴望已经枯竭了
Don't tell me your enthusiasm for learning is drying up.
也许吧 你最近看报纸了吗
Maybe. Have you read the papers lately?
我要是有时间就好了
I wish I had the time!
麦克唐纳先生似乎在接连不断的危机中挣扎
Mr MacDonald seems to limp from crisis to crisis.
他们刚当政时本有那么多抱负
They were going to do so much when they came in.
第一个工党政♥府♥
The first Labour Government.
我现在怀疑他们能不能撑过今年
Now, I doubt they'll last the year.
-别太往心里去 -可我就是
- Don't take it personally. - But I do.
我一想起来 就觉得我们好像被困住了
When I think about it, it seems to me that we're trapped.
困在一个毫无价值和自♥由♥可言的体制中
Held fast in a system that gives us no value and no freedom.
-我可不觉得 -可我这么觉得
- Oi. Speak for yourself! - I am. I do.
现在我开始怀疑 我努力提升自己真的有用吗
And now I'm wondering. Is it worth it me trying to better myself?
有什么意义
What's the point?
好了 他们开始用餐了
That's it. They're coming in.
巴克斯特小姐
Miss Baxter.
恐怕你认为我让你们俩惹上麻烦了
I'm afraid you think I've got you both into trouble.
-我不明白你的意思 -你当然明白
- I don't know what you mean. - Yes, you do.
我说了我没证据 我告诉他们的事都无法证明
I said I had no proof. I gave them nothing that would stand up.
那你为什么要说呢
Why did you have to say anything?
我当时进退两难
I was in a difficult position.
-所以你就拉我们下水 -我非常抱歉
- So now you've put us in one. - I'm very sorry.
我是真心的
I am. Truly.
我要去擦鞋了
I have to clean some shoes.
您在约克郡待得还愉快吗
Are you enjoying Yorkshire?
首先 我们要跟约克郡熟络一下
First, we and Yorkshire have to get used to each other.
但你们还没碰到什么不可逾越的阻碍吧
But you haven't come up against too many impassable barriers.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 我们都清楚会碰到什么
Lord Grantham, we both know what we're up against.
庆幸的是 我们都习惯了
Happily, we're used to it.
我们这边是不会有麻烦的
You won't have any trouble with us.
格兰瑟姆夫人的父亲就是犹太人
Lady Grantham's father was Jewish.
这也未必是宽容的保证
That isn't a guarantee of tolerance.
不过听您这么说我很舒心
So it's a relief to hear you say it.
阿提科斯似乎对您侄女十分倾心
Atticus seems to be very taken with your niece.
而我不得不说
And I must say...
我觉得她特别可爱
.. I find her quite charming.
辛德比勋爵也这么想吗
Does Lord Sinderby approve?
他需要点时间来接受
Well, you know, he needs time to settle into things.
您母亲从没想过要改变信仰吗
Your mother never considered converting.
我想没有
I don't believe so.
这困难吗 拥有和您父亲不同的信仰
Was it difficult? Having a different religion from your father's?
在我印象中还好
Not that I recall.
您并不为他感到羞愧
And you're not ashamed of him?
辛德比勋爵 我想指出一点
Lord Sinderby, I would point out
我们可没改过姓氏
that we never changed our name.
那是我祖父的决定
It was my grandfather's decision.
我本想改回来
I thought of changing it back
但家里人觉得自己现在是英国人了
but the family felt they were English now
就想继续
and they wanted to stay...
做英国人
English.
你终于决定好是否要离开了吗
Have you decided at last whether you are leaving?
的确是最终决定了
'At last' is the right phrase
但我想确保这也是正确的决定
but I want to make sure I do the right thing.
我不想扰乱了茜玻的生活 到头来又后悔
I don't want to disrupt Sybbie's life and then regret it.
你知道他们都希望你留下
You know they all want you to stay.
这让事情更加艰难了
That only makes it more difficult.
格兰瑟姆伯爵刚才说
Lord Grantham was saying
格莱格森把出版社留给伊迪丝小姐了
Gregson left Lady Edith his publishing company.
-没错 -那不该有人打电♥话♥去办公室问问吗
- Yes. That's right. - Then shouldn't someone telephone the office?
她不会去那儿吗 他们一定知道上哪找她
Won't she go there? They must know where to find her.
当然了 你真聪明
Of course. How clever you are.
是吗 我觉得挺明显的
Why? It seems rather obvious to me.
你母亲和罗伯特很聊得来
Your mother and Robert are hitting it off.
她不成问题
She's not the problem.
我父亲才麻烦
My father's the tough nut.
我父母是反过来的
My people are the other way round.
父亲和善可亲而母亲尖刻固执
My father's a darling and my mother's the nut.
那我们应该让他们会会
Then we shall crack them against each other.
真奇怪 有些人一次又一次地结婚
Strange how some people get married and married and...
而我们一次都结不成
we can't manage it once.
我觉得是追求的对象不对
Dogs barking in wrong trees spring to mind.
托尼 很抱歉让你觉得我四处跟着你
Tony, I'm sorry if you feel I'm tracking you round the country,
但我还不能放弃
but I can't give up just yet.
要是你接受我 我们会很幸福的
We would be so happy if you'd let us.
反之我就一定不幸福吗
And I won't be if I don't?
我记得我母亲说过 到最后
I remember my mother telling me, that in the end,
幸福全在于你的选择
happiness is a matter of choice.
有些人选择幸福 而有些人选择
Some people choose to be happy and others select a course
只有沮丧和失望的生活
that leads only to frustration and disappointment.
-而我是后者 -我希望不是
- And I'm one of the latter. - I terribly hope not.
为了我自己
For my sake.
我有件事要宣布
I have a little announcement.
-你确定 -是的
- Are you sure? - I am.
我想告诉大家
You might like to know
默顿伯爵和我决定结婚了
that Lord Merton and I have decided that we should get married.
太好了
How lovely.
这事值得干一杯
Well, this calls for a toast.
祝贺你 卡劳利太太
I give you, Mrs Crawley.
或许我该说 未来的默顿夫人
Or should I say, the future Lady Merton.
-未来的默顿夫人 -未来的默顿夫人
- The future Lady Merton! - The future Lady Merton.
当然 我从没想过会发生这事
Naturally, it was the last thing I ever thought would happen.
是我极力劝说的
I forced her into it.
他哄我嫁给他的 我对此非常庆幸
He wooed me into it and I'm terribly pleased he did.
-怎么了 奶奶 -我担心伊迪丝
- What's the matter, granny? - I was worried about Edith.
何必呢
I can't think why.
亲爱的 缺乏同情心与过度多愁善感一样粗俗
My dear, a lack of compassion can be as vulgar as an excess of tears.
黛西 想好了吗
Daisy. Have you decided?
《名利场》的人物
要继续讨论贝基·夏普女士的罪孽吗
Shall we discuss the vices of Miss Becky Sharp?
我累了 先上楼了 晚安 帕特莫太太
I'm tired. I'm going up. Good night, Mrs Patmore.
她怎么了
What's that about?
她对工党政♥府♥的希望破灭了
She had such hopes of the Labour Government, she feels let down.
-但她不能放弃啊 -邦廷小姐在的时候
- But she mustn't give up. - I don't recall you being this keen
你好像没这么热心啊
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表