剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Then I suggest you ask Mr Vyner.
我可能真会去
I may just do that.
谁知道呢 也许我有事想告诉他
Who knows? I might have something to tell him.
别惹麻烦 巴罗先生
Don't make trouble, Mr Barrow.
您是说我不该履行我的义务吗 休斯太太
Are you saying I shouldn't do my duty, Mrs Hughes?
不是 我是叫你别惹麻烦
No. I'm asking you not to make trouble.
你还好吗 看你脸色 似乎需要去躺会儿
Are you quite well? You look as if you could do with a lie down.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
-你刚跟谁打电♥话♥呢 -西蒙·布里克
- Who was that on the telephone? - Simon Bricker.
天啊 他又想干什么
Oh, God. What did he want?
我就不说你说话的口气了
I shall answer without commenting on your tone.
他想给画拍照 放进书里
He wants the picture photographed for his book.
-什么时候 -他明天过来
- When is this? - He's coming tomorrow
周五进行拍照
and they take the pictures on Friday.
你知道我到时不在
Well, you know I won't be here.
要去谢菲尔德参加晚宴
I've got the dinner in Sheffield.
你又不喜欢他 我不觉得这有什么不好
Since you don't like him, I don't see that much of a drawback.
-而玛丽在伦敦 -这有什么关系
- And Mary's in London. - What difference does that make?
其实不是我不喜欢他
It's not that I dislike him, exactly.
只是这件事没完没了的
It's more like this business has been dragging on and on.
罗伯特 这是恭维啊
Robert, it's a compliment.
他在书里用到我们收藏的画作
By referencing our painting in his book,
它的价值会大大提升 这很糟吗
he'll increase its value, maybe by a lot. Is that so bad?
我并没有禁止你邀请他
You're not forbidden from inviting him.
很好 因为我已经邀请了
Good, because I already have.
布兰森先生 先生
Mr Branson, sir.
你好 黛西 我能为你做什么吗
Hello, Daisy. What can I do for you?
你可以为自己做件事
You can do something for yourself.
你在犯下你人生中最大的错误
You're making the biggest mistake of your life.
你是不是在说邦廷小姐的事
Is this Miss Bunting, by any chance?
她是个很棒的人
She's an extraordinary person.
聪明又善良
Clever and kind.
-她优点无数 -那你为什么背弃她
- She's all of those things. - Then why turn your back on her?
-黛西 -我是认真的
- Daisy - - I mean it.
她明天就要走了 但我知道她爱你
She's leaving tomorrow, but I know she loves you.
每当她说起你 我都能看出来
I can tell whenever she speaks of you.
她明天要走吗 永远离开吗
She's leaving tomorrow? For good?
你不阻止她吗 你不是卡劳利家的贵族
Won't you stop her? You're not a Crawley.
你和我们是一类人
You belong with us.
我们才是未来 他们已经过时了
We're the future. They're the past.
-我能从你这话里听到她的想法 -黛西
- Well, I can hear her voice in that. - Daisy?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
她刚才在餐厅做检查 我叫住了她
She was checking something in the dining room. I held her up.
立马回楼下去
Get back downstairs immediately.
卡森先生
Mr Carson.
你们听说过一个叫阿提科斯·奥德里奇的人吗
Have any of you heard of someone called Atticus Aldridge?
他听上去像是亨弗雷·沃德夫人书里的主角
He sounds like the hero of a novel by Mrs Humphrey Ward.
英国女作家 作品观念比较守旧
我不确定 还有其他信息吗
I'm not sure. Any more clues?
我今天碰到他了 在约克
I met him today. In York.
玛莎·乔治告诉我他父亲被封为了辛德比勋爵
Marsha George told me his father's been made Lord Sinderby.
等等 我想起来了
Now, wait a minute. I remember this.
这个头衔刚出来的时候
When the title was created,
当地人群情激愤 但我记不得为什么了
the locals were furious, but now I can't remember why.
也许是因为辛德比是约克郡的村子
Perhaps because Sinderby's a Yorkshire village
而他们只是买♥♥了幢房♥子
and they'd only just bought a house.
-坎宁福德田庄 -惠勒家卖♥♥掉了房♥子吗
- Canningford Grange. - Oh! Have the Wheelers sold up?
您早知道了 我告诉过您的
You knew that. I told you.
那个辛德比勋爵是做什么的
What does My Lord Sinderby do?
好像是位银行家
Oh, I think he's a banker.
我其实不清楚 但他家儿子人很好
I don't know, really, but the son's nice.
不是那样的
Oh... nothing like that!
巴罗 你还好吗
Barrow, are you quite well?
卡森 你是不是累着他了
Carson, have you been over-working him?
我想我没有 老夫人
Not that I'm aware, Your Ladyship.
巴罗先生 我让你受委屈了吗
Mr Barrow, am I ill-treating you?
您十分仁慈 卡森先生
You are the soul of kindness, Mr Carson.
谢谢你 巴罗先生
Thank you, Mr Barrow.
我很期待你的派对
I'm looking forward to your party.
郡治安官敢举办鸡尾酒派对真是够大胆的
It's very daring of the Lord Lieutenant to give a cocktail party.
卡森 你觉得呢
Carson, what do you think?
我同意卡森 在我看来太放纵了
Well, I agree with Carson. It seems very fast to me.
-我挺喜欢鸡尾酒派对的 -我也是
- Well, I love cocktail parties. - Me too.
只用待四十分钟
You only have to stay 40 minutes,
而不是坐在耳朵不好使的地主和
instead of sitting for seven courses,
耳朵更不好使的少将之间熬过七道菜
between a deaf landowner and an even deafer Major General.
即使这样 人们也会说你不再按规矩行事了
Even so, they'll say you're not doing things 'properly' any more.
-您在意别人的想法吗 -是的
- Do you care what people think? - Yes.
我接受改变 但是我想慢慢来
I accept change, but I want to navigate it gently.
我不想冒进而让其他人感到不快
I don't want to leap into it and put everyone's backs up.
但为什么要搞那一套呢
But why do the rituals,
那些衣服啊习俗啊 真有那么大关系吗
the clothes and the customs, matter so much?
因为没有规矩我们就会像婆罗洲野人一样了
Because, without them, we would be like the Wild Men of Borneo.
我不同意 礼节和传统都很好
I disagree. Manners and tradition are all very well,
但如果它们开始控制我们
but once they start to control us,
它们也就失去用处了
they've outlived their usefulness.
我觉得还有比卡森是否介意上鸡尾酒
Well, there are more important things to worry about than whether
更重要的东西要操心呢
or not Carson minds serving cocktails.
为什么把卡森拎上来批判 他做错什么了
Why is Carson in the line of fire? What's he done wrong?
抱歉 不好意思 妈妈 我头疼
I'm sorry. Excuse me, Mama. I've rather a headache.
-这是怎么了 -罗斯孟德
- What was that about? - Rosamund,
你们下午待在一起的
you spent the afternoon together.
伊迪丝说过有什么心事吗
Did Edith say anything was bothering her?
她只是累了 她明早就又会生龙活虎了
Oh, she's just very tired. She'll be fit as a flea tomorrow.
谢谢你 我去找卡森先生
That's nice of you. I'll just let Mr Carson know.
你能稍等等吗
Oh, could you leave it, for a moment?
关于我的财产 他向我提出了建议
He's given me his view, about my money.
他说我应该把钱投给一个WP摩斯建筑公♥司♥
He says I should put it into a building firm, WP Moss,
如果不投这家 也该投到其他建筑公♥司♥
or, if not them, then into some other building opportunity.
-而你不想吗 -其实不是这样
- And you don't want to? - It's not that, exactly.
但我对建筑一无所知
But I don't know about building,
而我不喜欢把钱投进不了解的领域
and I don't like to put money into something I don't understand.
那你为什么要问他
Then why did you ask him?
因为他是个男人吧
Because he's a man, I suppose.
我不敢说这个理由够充分
I'm not sure that's a good enough reason.
现在我也这么觉得
Nor am I now.
但我不想伤了他的感情
But I don't want to hurt his feelings.
真希望男人对我们的顾及能有
I wish men worried about our feelings
我们替他们的考虑的四分之一
a quarter as much as we worry about theirs.
你似乎有心事
You seem very thoughtful.
我现在得做个决定
I'm on the brink of a decision.
我希望我做得对
I just hope it's the right one.
我不会过问是什么决定
Well, I won't ask what it's about.
但记住 汤姆
But remember, Tom
为你自己做正确的选择 别为我们
make the right choice for you and not for us.
你比很多人想象中善良多了
You know, you're much nicer than a lot of people realise.
也不总这样 晚安
Not always. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我不知道您这是什么意思 妈妈
I don't know what you mean, Mama.
我每次来您都质疑我的动机
Honestly you question my motives every time I come here.
好像我不受欢迎似的
It's as if I weren't welcome.
告诉我 你和伊迪丝凑在一起
Just tell me: what were you and Edith
究竟在讨论什么
discussing in such a huddle?
这很难...
Well, it is very hard
罗斯孟德 你在和你妈妈说话
Rosamund, you are addressing your mother,
不是在什么妇女协会
not the committee of the Women's Institute.
恐怕您是在哪读到
I'm afraid you've read somewhere
老人家的粗鲁是很有趣的
that rudeness in old age is amusing,
但要知道这种说法是不对的
which is quite wrong, you know.
是关于那个孩子吧 这就是你们的秘密
It's about the child, isn't it? That is the secret you share.
我们都清楚除非我问清♥真♥♥相♥ 你休想离开这儿
We both know you are not leaving my house until I learn the truth.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表