剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿 庄 园
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我这就送去
I'll take it up there now.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
等他们起床还早呢 不差这一会儿
None of them will be up for hours. What difference will it make?
吉米来了自会去送
Jimmy will do it when he comes in.
1912年四月
六点了
Six o'clock!
谢谢 黛西
Thank you, Daisy.
安娜
Anna.
哪怕这辈子只有一次
Just for once in my life
我真想睡到自然醒
I'd like to sleep until I woke up natural.
炉火还旺吗
Is your fire still in?
是的 帕特莫太太
Yes, Mrs Patmore.
还真是不可思议啊
Oh, my, my, will wonders never cease?
仆人们的早餐摆好了吗
Have you laid the servant's hall breakfast?
好了 帕特莫太太
Yes, Mrs Patmore.
炉子擦亮了吗
And finished blacking that stove?
是的 帕特莫太太
Yes, Mrs Patmore.
卧室的炉火呢
What about the bedroom fires?
都生好了 帕特莫太太
All lit, Mrs Patmore.
好的 带上家什
Right, well, take your things
去把底楼的火也生了
and get started on the fires on the ground floor.
动作快点
Now, hurry up.
-见着威廉了吗 -没有
- Any sign of William? - No.
-你上哪儿去了 -我没迟到吧
- Where have you been? - I'm not late, am I?
我说你迟了就是迟了
You're late when I say you're late.
黛西 你蜷在那儿做什么
Daisy, whatever are you doing there,
黑灯瞎火的
crouching in the dark?
你不在 我也不想用
You weren't here and I didn't like to touch
脏手去拉窗帘
the curtains with me dirty hands.
说得没错
Well, quite right, too.
-你怎么不开灯 -我不敢
- Why didn't you put the lights on? - I daren't.
电又不是什么牛鬼蛇神
Well, it's electricity and not the devil's handiwork.
你早晚都得习惯的
You'll have to get used to it sooner or later.
人家斯凯尔顿庄园连厨房♥都通上电了
At Skelton Park, they've even got it in the kitchens.
为什么呀
What for?
好的 帕特莫太太
Yes, Mrs Patmore.
早膳已备好 卡森先生
Breakfast is ready, Mr Carson.
威廉 报纸送来了吗
Ah, William, any papers yet?
-送报员迟到了 -见怪不怪
- They're late. - They certainly are.
把板子准备好 报纸一来就可以熨了
Get the board out so you can do them as soon as they're here.
书房♥收拾妥当了吗
Is the library tidy?
收拾好了 休斯太太
Yes, Mrs Hughes.
很好 今天要彻底打扫餐厅
Good. I want the dining room given a proper going over today.
他们用完早餐 你们就开始
You can do it when they've finished their breakfast.
天哪 傻丫头
Oh, heavens, girl!
你是要生火 又不是钻木取火
You're building a fire, not inventing it.
还剩几个了
How many have you done?
主人下楼前最后一个了
This is me last till they come downstairs.
很好
Very well.
赶紧回厨房♥ 免得被人瞧见
Now, get back down to the kitchens before anyone sees you.
-他们起来了 -片刻不得消停
- And they're off. - No rest for the wicked.
是玛丽小姐 茶盘备好了吗
Lady Mary. Are the tea trays ready?
都准备好了 帕特莫太太
All ready, Mrs Patmore.
就等水开了
If the water's boiled.
你能帮忙把另两个端上去吗
Could you give us a hand to take the other two up?
我还要服侍夫人呢
I've got her ladyship's to carry.
-我来吧 -后门有人
- I'll help. - Back door.
报纸终于来了 威廉
The papers, at last. William!
-你迟到了 -是 我知道 但是
- You're late. - Yeah, I know, but...
-但是什么 -你看了就知道了
- But what? - You'll see.
先熨《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 他早餐时只读这份
Do The Times first, he only reads that at breakfast.
再是夫人的《每日见闻报》
And the Sketch for her ladyship.
其他的等会儿再说 如果需要的话
You can manage the others later, if need be.
-为什么还要熨报纸 -关你什么事
- Why are their papers ironed? - What's it to you?
为了让油墨干透 傻丫头
To dry the ink, silly.
怎能让老爷的手弄得和你一样脏呢
We wouldn't want his lordship's hands to be as black as yours.
卡森先生 我想你得看看这个
Mr Carson, I think you ought to see this.
-简直不敢相信 -我也是
- I can't make myself believe it. - Me neither.
-老爷更衣完毕 -威廉
- His lordship's dressed. - William!
别聊天了 把这盘鱼蛋烩饭端上去
Will you stop talking and take this kedgeree up.
小心下面还烧着火呢
And mind the burners are still lit.
好的 帕特莫太太
Yes, Mrs Patmore.
-这是真的吗 -恐怕是的
- Is it really true? - Afraid so.
世事无常啊
Nothing in life is sure.
早安 卡森
Good morning, Carson.
早安 老爷
Good morning, my lord.
他们所言当真
Is it true what they're saying?
我想是的 老爷
I believe so, my lord.
恐怕船上还有我们认识的人
I'm afraid we'll know some people on it.
幸存者的名单还没公布吧
I don't suppose there are any lists of survivors yet?
据我所知大多数女士被及时救出了
I understand most of the ladies were taken off in time.
你是说头等舱的女宾吧
You mean the ladies in first class?
上帝保佑那些下等舱的可怜人儿
God help the poor devils below decks.
死后能得以超度
On their way to a better life.
真是灭顶之灾啊
What a tragedy.
安娜告诉我的时候
When Anna told me,
我还以为她说梦话呢
I thought she must have dreamt it.
船上有熟人吗
Do we know anyone on board?
你妈妈认识阿斯特一家 至少认识他本人
Your mother knows the Astors, at least she knows him.
我们上个月还和罗斯小姐共进晚餐
We dined with Lady Rothes last month.
势必还有其他熟人
There are bound to be others.
我以为它永不沉没呢
I thought it was supposed to be unsinkable.
没有高不可攀的山峰
Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it,
也没有永不翻沉的船
so every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.
-早安 爸爸 -早 那是什么
- Good morning, Papa. - Good morning. What's that?
刚到的 电报
Just arrived. Telegram.
-夫人醒了吗 -醒了 老爷
- Is her ladyship awake? - Yes, my lord.
-我这就去把早餐端来 -谢了
- I'm just going to take in her breakfast. - Thank you.
谁啊
Hello.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
简直太不幸了
Isn't this terrible?
一想起露西·罗斯出发有多兴奋
When you think how excited Lucy Rothes was at the prospect.
真是惨到无以言表
It's too awful for any words.
阿斯特逃过一劫了吗
Did J.J. Astor get off?
他的新婚妻子肯定获救了
Of course that new wife of his is bound to have been rescued.
我收到了乔治·莫里发来的电报
I've had a telegram from George Murray.
-他有位合伙人在纽约 -怎么了
- One of his partners is in New York. - Yes?
詹姆斯和帕特里克好像也在船上
It seems James and Patrick were on board.
什么 怎么可能 他们要五月才出发
What? They can't have been. They weren't going over until May.
那就是计划有变
Then they changed their plans.
他们的确在乘客名单上
They're on the passenger list.
谢谢 奥布瑞恩 先就这样吧
Thank you, O'Brien. That'll be all for the moment.
但他们肯定获救了吧
But surely they were picked up?
-不尽其然 -什么
- Doesn't look like it. - What?
一个都没救上来吗
Neither of them?
你得告诉玛丽
You must tell Mary.
只有你亲口告诉她才行
She can't hear about it from anyone else.
两个都没被救上来 他是这么说的
Neither of them were picked up, that's what he said.
卡劳利先生和帕特里克少爷吗
Mr Crawley and Mr Patrick?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
夫人惊得面色煞白
Her ladyship was the colour of this cloth.
如果真是这样 那就太可惜了
Well, it's a terrible shame if it's true.
怎一个可惜了得 这下麻烦大了
It's worse than a shame, it's a complication.
-此话怎讲 -你说呢
- What do you mean? - What do you think?
卡劳利先生是老爷的堂兄
Mr Crawley was his lordship's cousin
也是爵位继承人
and heir to the title.
我以为玛丽小姐才是继承人
I thought Lady Mary was the heir.
她是个女孩 傻丫头
She's a girl, stupid.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表