剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I have.
他们肯定不会同意的
They'd never have allowed it.
是吗
Is that so?
但希望你不要认为我没同情心
But I don't want you to think I'm unsympathetic.
是啊 不过同情心管个什么用
Yes, well... Sympathy butters no parsnips.
我得去忙了
I'd better get on.
她怎么了
What's the matter with her?
她收到坏消息了
She's had bad news.
-我有事要跟您说 卡森先生 -好 黛西
- Oh, by the way, Mr Carson... - Yes, Daisy.
您不会介意我去参加考试吧
You wouldn't mind if I were to sit an examination, would you?
不是现在 我准备好了才去
I mean, not now. But when I'm ready.
那你得问帕特莫太太
That's a question for Mrs Patmore
-或休斯太太了 -但您不反对吧
- or Mrs Hughes. - But you don't object?
既然你问了
Well, since you ask,
我不认为你额外的学习
I'm not convinced any of this extra work
对你有什么用处
is necessary for your place in the scheme of things.
卡森先生 威利斯警长来了
Mr Carson, Sergeant Willis is here.
黛西 我的建议是 尽一切所能去争取
My advice Daisy is to go as far in life as God and luck allow.
您确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我一向觉得惊喜
I'm never convinced surprises
-没人说的那么好 -别傻了
- are all they're cracked up to be. - Don't be silly.
我会好好带她出去玩玩 或许可以去跳舞呢
I'll give her a real treat. I thought we might go dancing.
听说克拉里奇酒店的新乐队很棒
I hear the new band at Claridge's is marvellous.
罗斯孟德姑妈知道您要去吗
Does Aunt Rosamund know you're coming?
我到了再告诉她 她不会介意的
I'll tell her when I arrive. She won’t mind.
她们本来也只打算一起吃晚饭 然后就休息了
They were just going to have supper together and go to bed.
贝茨
Bates.
卡森先生说您找我 老爷
Mr Carson said you were looking for me, M'Lord.
我的会议取消了
My meeting's been cancelled.
我决定今晚去伦敦
I've decided to run up to London tonight.
你能为我打行李吗 带半正式礼服 不要全套
Would you make up a bag for me? Black tie I think, not white.
要我跟您一起去吗
Would you like me to come with you?
不必了 我明天就回来
No need. I'll be back tomorrow.
-贝茨先生吗 -就是他
- Mr Bates? - Well, that's it.
他一点也不喜欢贝茨先生
He didn't like Mr Bates. Not at all.
我们是从吉利安姆子爵的管家那儿打听到的
And we know now that he said so to Lord Gillingham's butler.
我不记得有这事
Well, I don't remember that.
他提到了贝茨先生的名字吗
He mentioned Mr Bates by name?
他说的是"贴身男仆" 就他一个吧
He called him 'the valet' and there isn't another, is there?
-至少现在是如此 -这我真没想到
- Not now. - You do surprise me.
贝茨先生不太交际
Mr Bates keeps himself to himself.
你不介意我跟他了解下情况吧
You won't mind if I talk to him?
不会 请便
Not at all. Be my guest.
请坐下 我去找他过来
You can take a seat and I'll send for him.
谢谢 斯普拉特
Thank you, Spratt.
您在利物浦玩得高兴吗 小姐
I trust you enjoyed your stay in Liverpool, M'Lady?
十分有趣 不是吗 亲爱的
You found it extremely interesting, didn't you, dear?
没错
Yes, I did.
上点茶吧 谢谢 斯普拉特
I think we'll have some tea. Thank you, Spratt.
好的 夫人
Very good, Your Ladyship.
对您这代人来说 这事是挺震惊的
Obviously, it's very shocking to someone of your generation.
别拿时代当挡箭牌 亲爱的
Don't let us hide behind the changing times, my dear.
这事在如今世人眼里就是令人震惊的
This is shocking to most people in 1924.
是的
Yes.
我们能确定不会节外生枝吗
Can we be confident that there will be no unwanted epilogue?
我向您保证
You can be quite sure.
我得说这真是个...
Well, I must say that makes a nice...
是什么
A nice what?
糟糕的局面
A nice kettle of fish.
-他会跟你求婚吗 -当然
- Is there any chance of a proposal? - Every chance.
他已经求婚了 他想定下日子
He already has. He wants to set the date.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
这不代表我同意你这种做法
Well, I'm not saying I approve because I don't.
但如果求婚了 那就另说了
But it does put things in rather a different light.
是的
Yes.
什么时候宣布
When will you announce it?
不确定 我们还没决定
I'm not sure. We haven't decided.
那得赶快了
Then you'd better get on with it.
如果我被男人勾引了
If I was seduced by a man,
而他愿意负责
I would not let any grass grow under his feet
我可不会让他磨磨蹭蹭
if he'd offered to do the decent thing.
我没有被勾引 奶奶
I wasn't seduced, Granny.
一个好人家的年轻女子如果跟
A young woman of good family who finds herself in the bed
不是她丈夫的人上♥床♥了 绝对是被勾引了
of a man who is not her husband has invariably been seduced.
她难道不可以是自愿这样做的吗
She couldn't have gone to bed with him of her own free will?
伯爵的女儿就不可以
Not if she was the daughter of an Earl.
茶好了啊 斯普拉特
Oh, there you are, Spratt.
玛丽小姐在跟我说她参加的那个会议呢
Lady Mary's been telling me all about her conference.
希望您觉得有意思 小姐
I hope you found it interesting, M'Lady.
我确实学到好多以前不知道的知识
I learned a great deal that I never knew before.
谢谢 斯普拉特
Thank you, Spratt.
你路上已经考虑过了 巴克斯特
You've had the journey to think about, Baxter,
你的条件我接受 我们时间充裕
and I accept your condition. We have plenty of time.
我暂时不用去别的地方
I don't have to be anywhere till later.
奥文顿广场的那户人家之前有个男仆
At the house in Ovington Square, there was a footman.
叫科伊尔 彼得·科伊尔
His name was Coyle. Peter Coyle.
他长得很英俊 一段时间之后
He was very handsome and after a while,
我便对他言听计从 不可自拔
I could do nothing but by his permission.
他是个残忍♥的人 可我当时没发现
He was a cruel man although I couldn't see it then.
至少
At least...
其实我看得出来
..I could see it, really.
他是个人品很差的人 也把我带坏了
He was nasty. And he made me nasty.
可我却欣然接受
And I embraced it.
说说盗窃案的事吧
Tell me about the robbery.
他递了辞呈 要走的前一晚我偷了珠宝
He handed in his notice and on his last night, I took the jewels.
他让我全都拿走 但我只拿了一部分
He wanted them all but I only took some.
你把珠宝给他之后他就走了吗
And you gave them to him and he left.
他跟我说了第二天见面的地点
He said where to meet him the next day
我以为他会去
and I thought he'd be there.
可他没出现
But he never came.
之后我再没见过他 他消失得无影无踪
I never saw him after. He got clean away.
而你背了黑锅 这是为什么
And you took the blame but why?
我很羞愧
I was ashamed.
竟然让他改变了我
I'd let him change me.
我舍弃了所有的信仰
I'd abandoned everything I believed
去讨好一个不值得的人
to please a worthless man.
如果你现在报♥警♥
Surely if you told the police now...
我不会报♥警♥的 夫人
No, M'Lady.
我不想再纠缠这事了 随他去吧
I won't bring it back to life. Leave him be.
实际上 他永远不会感到幸福
As it is, he'll never know a day's happiness
因为他根本一无是处
for there is nothing good in him.
你当时在约克做了什么 能证明你去过
So what might you have done in York that would place you there?
我想想
Now, let me think.
我记得我给一个老战友寄了封信
I posted a letter, I remember, to an old army pal.
-信他还留着吗 -这我就不清楚了
- Would he still have it? - That I couldn't tell you.
-还有吗 -我还在一家鞋店逛了逛
- Anything else? - I made enquiries at a shoe shop.
-记得是哪家吗 -皇后街的布朗鞋店
- Do you recall which one? - Browns. In Queen Street.
他们刚开张
They were opening up.
之后我在皇家约克旅馆喝了杯咖啡
Then I had a cup of coffee at the Royal York.
搭火车回家前
I went back there for a drink later on
我又去喝了杯酒
before I caught the train home.
大白天的喝酒
In the middle of the day?
我就是四处走走
I walked around. Really.
午饭的时候我在一家酒吧吃了个三明治
I had a sandwich at lunchtime in some pub or other.
我想想
Let me think.
不用了 已经够了
Don't worry. I've got enough.
谢谢你抽时间出来
Thank you for your time.
别眉头紧锁的 贝茨太太
No need to frown, Mrs Bates.
例行公事而已
Just routine.
格林先生为什么那样说贝茨先生
But why would Mr Green say such things about Mr Bates?
谁知道呢
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表