剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是啊 我听说了
Oh, yes. I heard about that.
-您听上去好像不太赞成 -我赞成
- You sound as if you don't approve. - I approve.
只要你没让...她心烦就行
As long as you're not making... her unsettled.
您根本不知道她叫什么 对吧
You don't know her name, do you?
-莎拉 够了 -他当然知道
- Sarah, please. - Of course he does.
是黛西
Daisy.
-这下他知道了 -我本来就知道
- Well, he knows it now. - I knew it before.
而且据我所得知
And from what I've been told,
你似乎让她和帕特莫太太都很心烦
it sounds as if you're upsetting her and Mrs Patmore.
你还是别说了
I think you should drop this.
那您怎么不找黛西来 自己问问她
Why don't you send for her'? Bring Daisy in and ask her yourself.
她一定很忙
I'm sure she's too busy.
我想您找她她不会忙得抽不开身
I doubt she's too busy to answer a summons from you.
别让她难堪了
We don't want to embarrass her.
卡森
Carson?
现在是他们最忙的时候了 老爷
This is the busiest time of their day, m'lord.
或许还是...
Maybe it would be better -
不 去找她
No. Fetch her.
顺便让帕特莫太太也上来
And ask Mrs Patmore to come up, as well.
好的 老爷
Very good, m'lord.
你♥爸♥爸怕是会后悔的
Your father may regret this.
-不知道你要不要帮忙 -快弄完了
- I wondered if you wanted a hand. - Almost done.
你要是愿意就把箱子放起来吧
You could put the cases away, if you've a mind.
-玩得开心吗 -没去那么久啦
- Did you enjoy yourself? - We weren't there long enough.
我去奥尔巴尼给吉利安姆子爵送信来着
I went to deliver a letter to Lord Gillingham in Albany.
是吗
Oh, yes?
然后我去了皮卡迪利大街
Then I walked into Piccadilly.
子爵老爷能住那儿真是幸运
His Lordship's lucky to live there.
-你记得格林先生说过那话吗 -什么
- Do you recall Mr Green saying that? - Saying what?
吉米听说他住在那里 还说他走运
Jimmy heard where he lived and called him a lucky tyke.
但他终究没那么走运啊
He wasn't very lucky in the end, though, was he?
是啊 这话没错
No. He wasn't lucky in the end.
好了 我拿上去行李间了
Right. I'll take these up to the luggage room.
-是晚餐有问题吗 老爷 -完全不是
- Is something wrong with the dinner, m'lord? - Not at all.
真是抱歉 帕特莫太太
We apologise, Mrs Patmore,
为这么奇怪又过分的事
for interfering with your duties
打扰你们的工作
in this strange and inconsiderate way.
帕特莫太太 卡森告诉我
Mrs Patmore, Carson tells me
你觉得黛西的课搅得厨房♥鸡犬不宁
you feel Daisy's lessons have disturbed the peace of the kitchen.
-你真这么说了 -我也记不得了
- Did you say that? - I don't know what I said.
我其实是为了那件事心烦
I was upset about that other business.
是这样吗 黛西
I wondered if it were true. Daisy?
如果我给楼下添了麻烦我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry if I've made trouble downstairs.
没有的
Well, you haven't. Not really.
但我得说 老爷
But I must say this, m'lord.
邦廷小姐让我了解了
Miss Bunting here has opened my eyes
很多我以前不知道的事
to a world of knowledge I knew nothing of.
或许我这辈子都会做厨娘
Maybe I'll stay a cook all my life,
但现在我有选择 有兴趣和知识了
but I have choices now, interests, facts at my fingertips.
如果不是她来教我课
And I'd never have had any of that
我就不会有这些了
if she hadn't come here to teach me.
说得真好
Brava. Well said.
-好一番赞美啊 -我们能下去了吗 老爷
- Quite a testimonial. - May we go, m'lord?
我们还得做布丁和咸点呢
Only we've still got the pudding and the savouries.
当然 谢谢你们
Of course. Thank you.
显然 这些课效果很不错
Obviously, the lessons have proved successful.
我很高兴
I'm pleased to hear it.
是吗 格兰瑟姆伯爵
Are you, Lord Grantham?
老天啊 别纠缠了 你都证明你的观点了
Oh, for heaven's sake, let it go. You've proved your point.
是吗 我只是证明了
Have I, though? All I've proved is that
格兰瑟姆伯爵希望我们这些下等人
Lord Grantham would like us serfs to stay
永远保持自己生来的身份
in our allotted place from cradle to grave.
我只有一个希望
There is only one thing I would like...
我殷切地希望
and that I would like passionately.
你马上离开这个家 再不要回来
It is to see you leave this house and never come back!
这下高兴了
Happy now?
伊迪丝 你还在写那个有趣的专栏吗
Edith, dear, are you still writing that very interesting column?
是的 奶奶
Yes, Granny.
回头你可得给我看看
Oh, you must show me some of them.
最新的一篇是写什么的
What is the latest one about?
还不都是一个主题 这世界的改变
What are they all about? The way the world is changing.
怎么回事 出什么乱子了
What's happening? What's all the commotion?
他就起身走了
He just left the room.
我不是有意打断你们
Oh, I don't mean to interrupt.
没事 我们就是在说"小巨角战役"的事呢
No, no. We were just discussing the Battle of Little Bighorn.
此役中 美军被印第安人部落打得落花流水
我看该说"风♥骚♥♥女♥战役"
The Battle of Little Minx, more like.
竟然在老爷家里 那样跟老爷说话
To speak to His Lordship in that manner! In his own house.
那么是真的了 我还以为巴罗先生在夸大其词呢
It's true, then? I thought Mr Barrow might be exaggerating.
看来这次他还真没有
It seems he wasn't, for once.
是布兰森先生把她带来的 现在一定吓坏了
Mr Branson must be horrified to have brought her here.
未必啊
I don't know.
我喜欢他 但有时候
I like him, but sometimes I think
我们似乎忘了布兰森先生曾在楼下做过仆人
we've forgotten the Mr Branson that was down here with us,
苏格兰社♥会♥主♥义♥者
还张口闭口谈凯尔·哈迪spouting Keir Hardie between every mouthful.
他们或许把他改造成了他们的一员
They've made him one of them in a way,
但那并不是真实的他
but it's not who he really is.
那我就怀疑他是否真的合适待在唐顿
Then it makes me wonder whether Downton is the place for him.
我想他自己也多次想过这个问题
A question I'm sure he's asked himself many times.
-我真受不了那女人 -这我不意外
- I can't stand that woman. - No great surprise there.
你一定觉得我是出丑了吧
I suppose you think I made a fool of myself.
-那又如何 -我看你也好不到哪去
- What does it matter? - I don't see that you were much better.
跟那个讨厌的推销员眉来眼去
Flirting and twinkling with that ghastly travelling salesman.
睡吧 等你醒来时
Go to sleep, and when you wake up,
一定把脾气捋顺了
make sure you get out of bed on the right side.
晚安 汤姆
Good night, Tom.
开心点 今晚奶奶高兴得很呢
And cheer up. You gave Granny a wonderful evening.
好一场乱子
Well, what a to-do!
在我看来 你那位邦廷小姐就是有意找茬呢
It seems to me your friend Miss Bunting is out to make trouble.
她给了我活力 帕特莫太太
She's brought me to life, Mrs Patmore.
不管如何 她在楼上肯定是不受欢迎了
All the same, she wouldn't win a popularity contest upstairs.
你要向陆军部写信吗
Would you like to write a letter to the War Office?
-别傻了 -我是说真的
- Oh, don't be daft. - I mean it.
你如果觉得阿奇受到了不公待遇 你就该抗♥议♥
If you think Archie's been badly treated, you must protest.
我哪知道怎么写那种信
I wouldn't know how to write a letter like that.
-我可以替你写 -那有什么用
- I can write it for you. - It won't do any good.
老爷说这事有规矩的
His Lordship says there are rules in place.
他不会撒谎
He wouldn't lie about it.
的确 但如果你提出抗♥议♥
No, but if you protest and then,
今后几年 有更多人提出抗♥议♥
over the years, more and more others protest,
那他们或许就会改变规矩呢
then they might change their blessed rules.
这就是你学的东西 对吗
This is your learning, isn't it?
你就是想告诉我 你不怕 对吗
That's what you're trying to show me - that you're not afraid.
的确
No, I'm not.
那好吧
Well, go on, then.
我们明天写
We'll do it tomorrow.
-这次又是什么事 -有件怪事
- How can we help you this time? - It's an odd business.
这事一被翻出来 他们就派了个便衣
Since all this started, they've kept a plain-clothes man
在奥尔巴尼吉利安姆子爵家附近监视
on watch at Lord Gillingham's set in Albany,
现在我得知 贝茨太太之前曾在那附近逗留
and now I'm told that Mrs bates was seen there, loitering outside.
这我倒是知道为什么
Well, I know why that would be.
一定是玛丽小姐
Lady Mary must have wanted
去伦敦时想见吉利安姆子爵
to see Lord Gillingham while she was in London.
于是派安娜去送信 安排见面
No doubt, Anna was sent with a message to arrange a meeting.
我就知道你一定能拿出合理的解释 怎么样
I knew you'd have something sensible to say. Sergeant?
看来很可能是这样
Well, it seems likely.
但之后 贝茨太太又走去了皮卡迪利大街
But from there, Mrs Bates walked into Piccadilly,
去了格林先生出事的地方
to the spot where Mr Green died.
她会不会对他有什么不满
There's no possibility she might have a grudge against him,
而贝茨先生也同仇敌忾
that Mr Bates might share?
据我所知不会 我记得她还挺喜欢他的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表