剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
可我真的很害怕
But of course I'm dreading it.
-爸爸 -茜玻 小宝贝 来亲亲
- Daddy! - Hello, Sybbie, my love. Kiss.
谢谢 保姆 早上好 乔治
Thank you, Nanny. Morning, George.
早上好 阿驴
Morning, Donk.
早上好 茜玻 早上好 乔治
Morning, Sybbie. Morning, George.
玛丽小姐赶上火车了吗 她时间卡得很紧
Do we think Lady Mary made the train? She was cutting it fine.
斯塔克先生看到她们都上车了
Mr Stark saw them both on board.
卡森 能问你件事吗
Carson, may I ask you something?
帕特莫太太还好吗
Is Mrs Patmore quite happy?
恐怕有件事让她很伤心 老爷
I'm afraid there is a particular matter that has upset her, m'lord.
能告诉我是什么事吗
May I know what it is?
为什么要让他等
But why make him wait?
你是说我该现在就拒绝他
You mean I must refuse him now?
你也说了 这件事很可笑
Well, you said yourself the whole idea was ridiculous.
是 可我只能说
Yes, but I can only tell you,
他真开口时 并不...可笑
when it came to it, he was not... ridiculous.
没想到啊
You surprise me.
一句甜言蜜语就让你丧失判断了
One kind word and your judgment takes flight.
克拉根亲王一定让你想起了甜言蜜语的威力
Surely Prince Kuragin has reminded you what one kind word can do.
他让我考虑考虑
He's asked me to think about it.
我会考虑的
And I will think about it.
迈克尔的办公室打电♥话♥来了
It was Michael's office on the telephone
事情有进展了
there's been a development.
据说慕尼黑有一场审判
Apparently, there's a trial going on in Munich.
针对那里的一帮暴徒的首领
Of the leader of a group of thugs there.
我在报上看到了
I've read about this.
他们穿着褐色衬衫 四处霸凌百姓
They wear brown shirts and go around bullying people.
指德国褐衫党 纳粹分子
那个首领去年还想发动革命
The leader tried to start a revolution last year.
就是那群人 太荒谬了
That's it. It was absurd.
也许吧 但恐怕我们会看到
Maybe. But I'm afraid we're going to see
更多这类的事
a lot more of this sort of thing.
战后 我们对德国榨取得太狠了
We pushed Germany too hard with our demands after the war.
好像是这帮暴徒跟迈克尔起了冲突
It seems it was this gang that got into a fight with Michael.
我完全能相信
I can easily believe it.
听起来他们是群很可怕的人
They're a horrid bunch, from the sound of it.
是 但我们也许能查清他的遭遇了
Yes, but we might be close to finding out what happened to him.
他办公室打来就是为这事吗
That's why his office telephoned?
这对你来说将会非常艰难 亲爱的
It will be very hard for you, my darling,
可我保证 知道真♥相♥
but I promise it's better to know the truth
会比活在迷雾和绝望中好得多
than to live in a cloud of mystery and despair.
可只要我没有确切消息
But as long as I don't know for sure,
那在某种程度上我还能告诉自己他还活着
then, in a way, I'm keeping him alive.
我不想放弃这希望
I hate to let go of that.
您先别说出去好吗 爸爸
Can you keep this to yourself, Papa?
等我们有确切消息再说
Until we're told for certain.
我可不想无端忍♥受玛丽的怜悯
I don't want to put up with Mary's pity any longer than I have to.
她当然会同情你 老天知道 我也会
She will pity you, and God knows, so do I.
我迟到太久了
I'm fearfully late.
-我的手套呢 -别担心
- Where are my gloves? - Don't worry.
您回来前都能收拾好
It will all be unpacked and shipshaped before you get back.
你真是天使 我得赶紧走了
You're a dream. I must run.
等等 你能把这个寄了吗
Oh, wait a minute. Could you post this?
或者给米德 如果他还没清完大厅的行李
Or give it to Mead if he hasn't emptied the box in the hall.
我之前没约好在哪见面
I never said where to meet me,
肯辛顿公园挺好也挺合适的
and Kensington Gardens would be nice and neutral.
我本想今晚和他一起用餐
I thought about dining with him tonight,
不过中午似乎更适合宣布坏消息
but midday seemed more appropriate for bad news.
好的 小姐
Very good, m'lady.
伊迪丝还好吗
And how is Edith getting on?
其实 她现在很沮丧
Actually, she's rather gloomy at the moment.
知道原因吗
Do we know why?
她特别喜欢一个佃户家的孩子
She's taken an interest in a child of one of the tenants,
现在那户人家都被她烦透了
and now the parents are sick of her.
为什么特别喜欢那个孩子呢
And why this child in particular?
我不知道 对了眼缘吧
I don't know. She took a fancy to it.
现在她似乎是太过火了
Now she seems to have overplayed her hand.
我的天 这件肯定很实用
Golly. That'd be useful.
再多说说那个佃户和他女儿的事
So, tell me more about this farmer and his little girl.
您怎么知道是个女孩
How did you know it was a girl?
一定是你刚才提过
Well, you must have said.
他是养猪的
He looks after the pigs.
真漂亮
Oh, yummy.
我的天 那是查尔斯·布雷克
Good heavens. There's Charles Blake.
他来这里做什么
What's he doing here?
抱歉 这是吉利安姆子爵家吗
Excuse me. Is this right for Lord Gillingham?
那扇门 一楼
That doorway. First floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
-您好 -很高兴见到你
- Hello. - Please to meet you.
很高兴见到你 你在置办嫁妆吗
Nice to see you. Are you shopping for your trousseau?
你一定认识玛丽·卡劳利小姐
Oh, I think you know Lady Mary Crawley.
这是莱恩·福克斯小姐
Miss Lane Fox.
突然想起了你们的关系
I've suddenly remembered the significance.
别那么犯浑 查尔斯
Try not to be an ass, Charles.
我们并不认识
Well, we don't know each other, exactly.
但我们都知道对方 是吧
But we certainly know OF each other. Don't we?
人可不常遇到害你被抛弃的女人
It's not often you meet the woman you were jilted for.
这 我...
Well, I -
别担心 我也不想要与另一个人
Don't worry. I wouldn't want a man who preferred someone else
情投意合的男人
who welcomed him.
-那么你已经看开了 -当然
- You're quite over him, then? - Absolutely.
我得走了 我一会儿要见拉尔夫·科尔
Now I must go. I'm meeting Ralph Kerr later.
他等久了就会很暴躁
He's very tetchy if he's kept waiting.
-我以为你们认识呢 -才不
- I thought you knew each other. - No.
我得说她和我想象中完全不同
And I must say, she wasn't at all what I imagined.
-那是什么样 -谢谢
- What was that? - Thank you.
我不知道 更加温顺贤惠些吧
I don't know. Someone meeker and more virtuous.
-我可不觉得梅布尔温顺 -显然不
- I don't think Mabel's very meek. - No. Obviously not.
-你在伦敦待多久 -我明天就回家了
- How long are you in London? - I go home tomorrow.
我明早见托尼
I'll see Tony in the morning
下午坐火车
and then catch the train in the afternoon.
-那么你今晚有事吗 -没事
- Why? What are you doing tonight? - Nothing.
-那何不与我共进晚餐 -你没别的事
- Then why not have dinner with me? - Don't you have plans?
没有我想做的 我八点去找你
None that I want to honour. I'll come for you at eight.
别去太时髦的地方 我没带合适的衣服
Nowhere too swanky. I haven't brought the right clothes.
我会做的
I'll do them!
帕特莫太太 老爷找你
Mrs Patmore, His Lordship is asking for you.
请你来书房♥一下
Would you come up to the library, please?
我的天 现在 老天
Oh, my heaven! What, now? Oh, Lord!
你看起来挺好的 把围裙给我
You look fine. Give me your apron.
莫斯利先生 刚好你在
Ah, Mr Molesley. Just the man.
你能布置一下餐桌吗
Can you cast your eye over the dining table?
晚餐前我都没空 况且你是第一男仆
I won't have time before dinner, and you're the First Footman.
-我刚要... -你在楼上时
- I was just going to - While you're up there,
顺便检查一下弗林特夏尔侯爵和布里克先生的卧房♥
could you check the bedrooms for Lord Flintshire and Mr Bricker.
我没时间
I haven't got a moment
就像卡森先生说的 你是第一男仆
and, as Mr Carson says, you are the First Footman.
好 我可以走了
Right. I'm ready.
去啊 莫斯利先生
Go on, then, Mr Molesley.
这似乎不太公平
It doesn't seem quite fair.
你不是想当第一男仆吗 你以为呢
You wanted to be First Footman. What did you think?
还想着能两脚一翘什么都不做吗
That you'd spend all day with your feet up?
我就想路过看看玛丽戈德
I thought I'd pop in and see how Marigold's getting on.
恐怕不行 我正要带她去休息 小姐
I'm afraid I'm just taking her up for a rest, M'lady.
他们一直在外头玩 她很累了
They've been playing outside and she's tired.
她非得马上就睡吗
Does she have to go up right away?
是的 小姐
I think so, yes, m'lady.
小姐
M'lady?
麻烦的是
The... the trouble is,
玛吉觉得您让孩子心神不宁
Margie thinks you're unsettling the child.
建战争纪念碑是要依照法律办事的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表