剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Spratt. - Will there be anything else, Your Ladyship?
听上去挺麻烦的
Sounds like trouble to me.
您确定丹可值得这麻烦吗
Are you certain Denker is worth it?
您得记得周五的晚餐
Oh, you must put dinner on Friday into your diary.
迪基·默顿和他的两个儿子要来
That's when Dicky Merton is coming with his sons.
嗯 我还想这样好不好呢
Yes. I wonder if it is a good idea.
伊泽贝尔总得见他们
Isobel has got to meet them some time.
拉瑞也不会再为难汤姆了 茜玻已经过世了
And Larry won't make trouble for Tom again. Now with Sybil dead.
希望如此
Let us hope not.
奶奶 我知道您为何觉得这很难接受
Granny, I know why you're finding this difficult.
-是吗 -是的 但您不能被这种情绪占据
- Do you? - Yes, but you mustn't give in to it.
-什么 被什么占据 -伊泽贝尔一直受您提点
- What? Give in to what? - Isobel has always been your protege.
她敬仰您 而您则一直保护她
She looks up to you and you have kept her from harm in return.
我有吗
Have I?
有的 所以她要变成郡里的头面人物
Yes. So of course it's difficult that she is to take her place
-这当然让人难以接受 -为什么
- among the leaders of the county. - Why?
-为什么难 -您不必假装
- Why is it difficult? - You needn't pretend.
您的地位已经变了 您是孀居的寡妇
Your positions have changed - you the widow in the Dower House,
伊泽贝尔则是一个大庄园的女主人
Isobel a great lady presiding over a great house.
但您得大度一点
But you simply have to be bigger than that.
你就是这么想我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
觉得我介意她地位的变化吗
That I care about her change of rank?
您反正不是很高兴 对吧
Well, you're not exactly pleased, are you?
不 但不是为这个
No. But that is not the reason.
那为什么
Then what is?
如果你一定要知道的话
If you must know...
我已经习惯有个伴儿了
I have got used to having a companion.
一个朋友 一个可以一起商量的人
A friend. You know, someone to talk things over with.
-您还有我们啊 -你们有自己的生活
- Well, you'll still have us. - You have your own lives.
这也是应该的
And so you should.
但伊泽贝尔和我本有许多共同点
But Isobel and I had a lot in common. And...
我会想她的
I shall miss her.
奶奶 您眼眶都湿了
Granny, you're quite dewy-eyed.
我从没想到您也会多愁善感
I never think of you as sentimental.
我也没料到
Nor am I.
你让我后悔向你倾吐了 吃点蛋糕
You've made me regret my confidence. Do have some cake.
再告诉你一句
And for your information...
我觉得伊泽贝尔从来没敬仰过我
I don't think Isobel has EVER looked up to me.
我说放的时候我们就一起把木棍丢下去
Now, we drop the sticks in together when I say.
准备好了吗 放
Ready? Go!
它们去哪了
Where are they?
在那里
There it is.
-那是我的 -没错
- It's me! It's me! - Yes.
许个愿吧
Now make a wish.
亲爱的 你知道伊迪丝姨母去伦敦了吧
Darling, you know Aunt Edith has gone to London?
知道
Yes.
我在想...
Well, I was thinking...
如果我们俩也离开
I wonder what if we were to leave here
搬到大洋彼端去住怎么样
and go and live in a place far away across the sea?
-你觉得好不好 -为什么
- What would you say? - Why?
因为...
Well, because...
或许在那里开始新生活会更好
it might be better for us to start a new life there.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
因为我希望我的选择是正确的
Because I hope to God I'm doing the right thing.
那是马厩的钟声
That's the stable clock.
我们得回去了
We had better get back.
我有了个主意 已经跟休斯太太说了
I've got an idea and I've told Mrs Hughes
但我也想跟你们说一声
but I want you to know it.
我可以去作证说那张火车票没用过
I could swear the train ticket hadn't been used.
我可以发誓
I would swear it.
-什么 -休斯太太翻大衣找到车票时
- What? - I saw the ticket in Mrs Hughes' hand
被我看见了
when she found it in the coat.
票没有撕成两半
It hadn't been torn in half.
是完整的 我亲眼看见的
It was whole. I saw it.
是嘛
Did you? Indeed.
事情已经过去了 巴克斯特小姐
Things have moved on, Miss Baxter.
他们知道贝茨先生那天在约克
They know Mr Bates was in York on that day.
我只是想帮上点忙
I just wanted to be helpful.
我们知道你多想帮忙 巴克斯特小姐
We know how you like to be helpful, Miss Baxter.
还跟警方讲我们的事
By talking to the police about us.
抱歉 我不小心听见你们说的
Excuse me, I couldn't help overhearing.
巴克斯特小姐是不会说的
Miss Baxter won't say it
但她当时处境很为难
but she's in a difficult position.
正相反 巴克斯特小姐一直说个没完
On the contrary, Miss Baxter keeps saying it.
没说过别的
She says nothing else.
莫斯利先生 请你把桌布收走 好吗
Mr Molesley, can you remove the baize from the tables, please?
我准备上去了
I'm ready to go up.
我和你一起走
I'll come with you.
-别理他们 -我不能
- Ignore them. - I can't.
我替他们难过
I feel sorry for them.
那告诉他们你为什么要对警方开口
Then tell them why you had to talk to the police.
那我会很羞愧
I'd feel ashamed.
你很走运 我刚刚到家
You're in luck. I'm only just back.
仔细听好 今天我得知
Listen carefully. Today, I learned
我被派去波兰担任贸易代表
I've been posted on a trade delegation to Poland.
我这一走得好几个月
I'll be gone for months.
某些人就是乐事连连
Some people have all the fun.
我希望你明天能来伦敦
I want you to come up to London tomorrow.
我明天上午有事
I've things I can't get out of in the morning.
没关系
That doesn't matter.
-你晚上七点能到就行 -为什么
- I just need you from about seven o'clock on. - What for?
梅布尔给我出了个一劳永逸的主意
Mabel's given me an idea of how to settle it once and for all.
-到场就行 -要穿什么衣服
- Just be here. - What sort of clothes?
普通衣服 我们要去电影院
Rags. We're going to the Kinema.
到伦敦后给我电♥话♥
Ring me when you get to London.
悉听尊便 再见
Your wish is my command. Bye.
我很担心艾西斯
I'm worried about Isis.
为什么 它怎么了
Why? What's the matter with her?
她没什么精神
She's not looking too clever.
你找到斯塔佩利先生了吗
Did you manage to get hold of Mr Stapeley?
我和他妻子谈过 老爷
I spoke to his wife, My Lord.
他周五才回来
He's away until Friday.
-您要我找别人来吗 -不了
- Do you want me to try to find someone else? - No.
周五下午我亲自带它过去
I'll take her there myself on Friday afternoon.
敲锣了吗
Has the gong been rung?
刚敲 别麻烦换衣服了
Just. Why do we bother to change?
就你 我 玛丽和汤姆
It's you, me, Mary and Tom.
-这话别让老夫人听见了 -你去哪了
- Don't let Aunt Violet hear you. - Where have you been?
我和阿提科斯喝茶去了
I went to have tea with Atticus.
我们折中约在里彭见的
We met halfway in Ripon.
-你们挺认真的了嘛 -希望能成吧
- It's getting quite serious then? - Fingers crossed.
不过亲爱的 你也别操之过急
But darling, you don't want to rush into anything.
我着急
Oh, but I do.
十万火急
I want to rush in like billy-o.
罗斯 这可是人生大事
Rose, it's a big thing you're contemplating.
因为你们的情况 更显重大
Bigger still because of the circumstances.
您这口气真像辛德比勋爵
You sound like Lord Sinderby.
我看得出他不太赞成
I can see he wasn't keen.
他不希望阿提科斯娶外教女子 他介意
He doesn't want Atticus to marry out of the faith. He minds.
怎么会不介意呢
Why shouldn't he mind?
他在那圈子可是举足轻重的人物
He's an important figure in that community.
-可您不会反对吧 -当然不会
- But you're not against it, are you? - Of course not.
我还是认为你该写信告诉你父母
Still, I think you ought to write to your parents.
爸爸不会阻止我的
Daddy won't stop me.
我也认为他不会
I don't believe he will.
妈妈什么都反对 所以问不问也一样
And Mummy hates everyone so what's the difference?
即使如此
Even so,
也先别把事情想得一帆风顺
it's best not to pretend it'll be plain sailing.
玛丽戈德在哪
Where's Marigold Now?
有需要的话 酒店会给安排保姆
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表