剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
但又不想惹你烦
but I didn't like to be a bother.
最近我都挺忙的 在忙门诊的事
I've been quite busy lately, helping with the out-patient clinic.
-克拉克森医生 -格兰瑟姆老夫人
- Dr Clarkson. - Oh. Lady Grantham.
这位是克拉克森医生 你应该认识默顿伯爵吧
May I present Dr Clarkson? I think you know Lord Merton.
是的 我们应该见过
I think we have met, yes.
-我们正说到你的诊所 -别让伯爵感到无聊
- We were talking about your clinic. - Oh, you mustn't bore him.
-事实上 我很感兴趣 -沙克尔顿夫人
- As a matter of fact, I'd be interested to - The Lady Shackleton.
亲爱的 你来得真早啊
Oh, my dear, how prompt you are.
你儿媳真把你训练得不错
Your daughter-in-law has trained you well.
还记得默顿伯爵吗
Now, you remember Lord Merton?
当然 近来如何
Of course. How are you?
还有你家那漂亮的花♥园♥如何
And how's that lovely garden of yours?
仍然还很漂亮
Oh, still lovely.
主要还得归功于我那能干的园丁
Largely because I have the same lovely gardener.
我们在默顿夫人的葬礼之后就没见过了吧
I don't think we've met since dear Lady Merton's funeral.
我真心希望你一切都安好
I do hope things are sorting themselves out.
你可是不嫌麻烦啊
You've gone to a lot of trouble.
我乐于助人嘛
I like to help where I can.
斯普拉特 我们进去吧
Oh, Spratt. Shall we go in?
-吉利安姆子爵 -来了啊
- Lord Gillingham. - Ah, here he is.
-托尼 欢迎 -很高兴见到大家
- Tony, welcome. - Lovely to see you all.
-可惜错过午宴了 -我在火车上吃了
- I'm afraid you've missed luncheon. - I ate on the train.
-喝杯咖啡吧 -太棒了
- A cup of coffee, then? - That would be perfect.
卡森 我得恭喜你啊
Carson, I must congratulate you.
村里要兴建纪念碑
They're building a memorial in the village,
卡森会是委员会主席
and Carson is the Chairman.
这样做真不错
I like the idea of these things.
让大家能有个渠道表达悲痛和感激
To give people a solid focus for their grief and gratitude.
我同意 我希望老爷不会介意
I agree, My Lord. I hope His Lordship's happy about it.
我当主席这件事
My being Chairman, I mean.
他不介意 至少 他会释怀的
He is. Or, at any rate, he will be.
-那些著名的猪近来可好 -挺好的
- So, how are the famous pigs doing? - Pretty well.
他们都不负众望 在茁壮成长
They're earning their keep and more.
我下午就要去那儿
I'm going out this afternoon,
给帕特莫太太抓几只兔子回来 和我一起去吧
to get some rabbits for Mrs Patmore. Come with me.
我给你找支枪 顺便向你展示下我们的成果
I'll find you a gun and you can see what we've been up to.
我也去
I'll come too,
不过得提醒你们 我可不擅长捡猎物
although I warn you - I'm not very good at picking up.
如果我来打猎 你就什么都不用做了
Well, if I'm shooting, you won't have to.
这我可不相信
That I do not believe.
我能出去一个小时吗
Could you spare me for an hour?
行 应该没什么事
I think everything's under control.
我只是要去趟邮局 不会耽搁太久
I just want to run down to the post office. I won't be long.
您八月会北上去参加松鸡狩猎吗
So, will you be travelling north in August for the grouse?
你说得好像我就只关心打猎似的 克拉克森医生
You talk as if my sole concern is the sporting year, Dr Clarkson.
事实上 现如今
The truth is, these days,
我更爱看书而非拿枪狩猎
I hold a book more often than a 12-bore.
-你一定很想念打猎吧 -也没有
- You must miss it. - Not particularly.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 比起运动他对医疗更感兴趣
As a matter of fact, he's more interested in medicine than sport.
我不太相信
I find that hard to believe.
-你似乎有些偏见 -完全没有
- You sound a little prejudiced. - Not at all.
他在这类人里的确算是不错的
He seems a nice enough example of the type, I grant you.
但就像你自己说的
But, as you say yourself,
我和你不是他们之中的一员
we're not members of that tribe, you and I.
斯普拉特...
Spratt...
我认为克拉克森医生想要点咖啡
I think Dr Clarkson would like some coffee.
别这么势利
And don't be such a snob.
我一定要带你见见哈顿郡长
I'm determined to get you over to Sheriff Hutton.
孩子们都住大房♥子里
The children are in the main house now.
我被赶到小别♥墅♥去了
I've been banished to a cottage in the park.
-休伯特死后你搬过家吗 -没有
- Did you move before Hubert died? - No.
老实说 我根本不想离开
To be honest, I didn't want to go at all.
我已经习惯了
I've got used to it.
别的不说 我以前从没住得这么暖和
Apart from anything else, I've never been warm before!
早上好
Morning.
你为什么要提起
So, why did you talk about
贝茨先生和吉利安姆子爵的贴身男仆
Mr Bates and Lord Gillingham's valet?
他们有什么联♥系♥吗 告诉我
What's the connection? Tell me.
没必要再去找莫斯利先生了
There's no point trying to find Mr Molesley...
因为他现在帮不了你
..Because he can't help you now.
如果你想这么玩
If that's how you want to play it,
我陪你玩到楼上吃完晚饭为止
I'll give you until upstairs dinner has finished,
之后我就要跟夫人谈谈
after which I will ask to speak to Her Ladyship
告诉她你的事
and I will tell her your story.
你听到我的话了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying?
我不能告诉你我自己不知道的事啊
I can't tell you what I don't know.
但你知道一些事
But you know something.
能把贝茨先生和死掉的贴身男仆联♥系♥起来
And I think it links Mr Bates to the dead valet.
这一切真是了不起
I'm impressed by what I've seen.
汤姆是个好合伙人 所以我很幸运
Tom's a good partner, so I'm lucky.
我才是幸运的那个
I'm the lucky one.
汤姆 你的美国计划呢
Tom, what about your American plans?
我不知道 什么都还没定呢
Oh, I don't know. Nothing's fixed.
但别担心 玛丽已经可以独自应对了
But never fear. Mary is more than ready to manage without me.
漂亮
That's your man.
那你不害怕
So, you're not frightened
孤身一人控制你♥爸♥爸吗
of being left on your own to control your Papa?
我现在更了解他了 他可能也会这么说我
I understand him better now, and I think he'd say the same of me.
这么说 他也不是反对一切变化
So he's not fighting all change, then?
对 但他需要充分研究
No, but he likes proper research.
比如我想改进我们卖♥♥粮食的方式
You see, I want to improve how we sell our grain.
如果我说得够有道理 他就会同意
If I make a good case for it, he'll agree.
你真乐观
How positive you are.
我决定活在当下 不浪费生命
I've decided to live in the present and not spend my life
为过去后悔或为未来担忧
regretting the past or dreading the future.
我该向你学习
I shall try to follow your example.
你对未来有所恐惧
Do you dread the future?
如果不能和你在一起的话
Only if I have to live it without you.
托尼 我的确爱你
Tony, I do love you, you know.
用我那种冷酷无情的方式
In my cold and unfeeling way.
那为什么不答应我呢
Then why not say yes?
我不想做错事
I don't want to get it wrong.
我想再结婚 这我想通了
I'd like to marry again. I've come that far.
但我希望和第二任丈夫
But I intend to be as happy
能像和我第一任丈夫那样快乐
with my second husband as I was with my first.
不论如何 总会有些风险的
It's bound to be a risk on some level.
你得冒冒险才行
You have to take a chance.
-马厩的钟快了 -我们得走了
- The stable clock's fast. - We ought to get back.
对了 如果你没有带人来
By the way, Bates will look after you,
贝茨会照顾你的
if you haven't brought a man of your own.
这如今对我来说都算奢侈啊
Oh, that's rather a luxury for me these days.
我现在没有贴身男仆
I have no valet now.
在家男管家会照顾我
Our butler takes care of me at home,
但我旅行时就得自己打点了
but when I travel I usually fend for myself.
-你介意吗 -这样简单多了
- Do you mind? - It makes things simpler.
我想把我们的生活变得简单些
I'd love to make our lives simpler.
麻烦的客人简直是个噩梦 我好愧疚
It's a nightmare when guests are a nuisance and I feel so guilty,
但我真的不知
but I honestly wasn't sure
我们还能不能赶到那里
we were even going to make it down the drive.
到底怎么了
But what happened, exactly?
有个可怕的声音
Well, there was this terrible noise.
咔嗒咔嗒 砰砰砰
A sort of rattle, rattle, bang, bang.
然后引擎似乎又使不上力
And then the engine just seemed to lose its power.
-我们会让汤姆去检查一下 -谢谢你
- We'll get Tom to take a look at it. - Oh, how kind.
但我想我的司机韦弗能处理
But I think my chauffeur, Weaver, seems to have it in hand.
我能借用电♥话♥
Could I just use your telephone
告诉我的主人我今晚到不了了吗
and tell my hosts I won't be able to get to them tonight?
那您打算怎么办
But what will you do?
路过村里时我看见家小酒馆
Oh, we passed a public house in the village,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表